After 7 years she tells me, it's me not you.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I'm 26 next week. It was just a shock really as I was eating her ass the other day lol.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Pics of her, or we will all assume this is your right/left hand, and no women existed.

Regardless of the nature, nobody deletes pics.. unless she popped to the otherside... then fabric burns are acceptable

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
This thread is beginning to deliver.

I admire your honesty Pop.

'Hey, online community, my long term partner left me 72 hours after I was eating her fart box - what should I do?'

All joking aside though pal, what Prai said is right, I got into a relationship with my ex during Uni and after 6 years in January I returned from a month away and ended the relationship because it no longer felt right, we wanted different things and were moving in a different direction, as much as it hurts now, it's better than finding out in 10 years that the mother of your children hasn't loved you for a decade and is sleeping with the neighbor whilst you're at work.

For the record - since ending my relationship, I've moved to the States and am typing this from the lobby of a hotel on Ocean Avenue overlooking the beach in Santa Monica, surrounded by beautiful women who go weak for a British accent.

See this as an opportunity not an obstacle - there's a whole world out there and around 3.5 billion women in it, I plan on interviewing as many as humanly possible for the role of girlfriend/wife/partner/soulmate.

Good luck pal,

Also, post n00dz. Thanks.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
For the record - since ending my relationship, I've moved to the States and am typing this from the lobby of a hotel on Ocean Avenue overlooking the beach in Santa Monica, surrounded by beautiful women who go weak for a British accent.

And yet here you are!

Brb gonna go listen to some old Yellowcard albums and think about my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm working in the lobby! Guys gotta earn!

I listened to the whole album yesterday and walked the beach.

Enjoyed a cigarette during 'Back Home' too.

It was perfect.

So emotional rn

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Lol just to clarify, there will be no nudes.

This thread is beginning to deliver.

I admire your honesty Pop.

'Hey, online community, my long term partner left me 72 hours after I was eating her fart box - what should I do?'

All joking aside though pal, what Prai said is right, I got into a relationship with my ex during Uni and after 6 years in January I returned from a month away and ended the relationship because it no longer felt right, we wanted different things and were moving in a different direction, as much as it hurts now, it's better than finding out in 10 years that the mother of your children hasn't loved you for a decade and is sleeping with the neighbor whilst you're at work.

See this as an opportunity not an obstacle - there's a whole world out there and around 3.5 billion women in it, I plan on interviewing as many as humanly possible for the role of girlfriend/wife/partner/soulmate.

Good luck pal,

Also, post n00dz. Thanks.
I've been here for a long time, insert words here. I can't use ******** so who else can I vent to.

I've been here for a long time, insert words here. I can't use ******** so who else can I vent to.

This filter is aids lol.

I can't see where to edit sorry, please merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I thought I was witnessing a breakdown but I'm glad to see it was errors.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I thought I was witnessing a breakdown but I'm glad to see it was errors.
Me? who knows, I might do. Feel like I'm not though. Already had my heart broken before and that stress is not what I need so **** dat bitch.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
So emotional rn

I've been listening to Cali Pop Punk since I crossed the State line.

All this emo band talk and no sign of Melkor? Must be an epic 3 on 4 fight taking place in the depths of Chronicles.

---------- Post Merged at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Why no n00dz Pop?

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I'd feel bad lol. I will treat her privacy the way I want her to treat mine.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I'd feel bad lol. I will treat her privacy the way I want her to treat mine.

Common blud, she has blatantly told all her mates about little popcorn.. I mean that is unloyal fam.

Noodz are the only equal retaliation.

I joke.. I think Silencer is gagging for noodz tho, he is young dumb and full of cum...

---

In all seriousness, just remove her completely, best way none of this "friends" bullshit. I hope you've not the done the "we'll always be friends" As friends don't **** on eachother, my ex was my "friend"... for 2 weeks...

1 year later, I get email "Hi, David do you still use this email? Can you be my sons godfather? I think he'd be better off without me" (SHORT VERSION)..

Now I got a pyscho ex who I'm godfather of kid, and its like DAFUQ MAN!

---

Maybe we need the Jeremey Tai show, with Prai as the co-host?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Common blud, she has blatantly told all her mates about little popcorn.. I mean that is unloyal fam.

Noodz are the only equal retaliation.

I joke.. I think Silencer is gagging for noodz tho, he is young dumb and full of cum...

---

In all seriousness, just remove her completely, best way none of this "friends" bullshit. I hope you've not the done the "we'll always be friends" As friends don't **** on eachother, my ex was my "friend"... for 2 weeks...

1 year later, I get email "Hi, David do you still use this email? Can you be my sons godfather? I think he'd be better off without me" (SHORT VERSION)..

Now I got a pyscho ex who I'm godfather of kid, and its like DAFUQ MAN!

---

Maybe we need the Jeremey Tai show, with Prai as the co-host?

You're godfather to your ex's son? lmaoooooooooooooo

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
You're godfather to your ex's son? lmaoooooooooooooo

And I thought my situations was bad 😂😂😂😂

When you saw these messages you'd think "god, she is actually gonna top herself"

So. I was 19, and was like tbh she's had a shitty life, abortions at 16, post natal depression, foster care, lost her dad etc... the list goes on, and muggins here just felt sorry for her.. goh did she pull one there!

She did genuinely try to get back with me also, and I think godfather was a stepping stone. Her "friend" was texting me off her phone, but when I called it got rejected.

Not seen her or kid since christening 6 years ago, never even picked up my booklet I signed.

Popcorn.. this is why you never play friends after card... I thought I still got sex... apparently not, as her new BF did it with no protection!

Next week on the Tai & Prai Show,

Popcorn reveals all as he enters 2nd week of being on the market again.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
When you saw these messages you'd think "god, she is actually gonna top herself"

So. I was 19, and was like tbh she's had a shitty life, abortions at 16, post natal depression, foster care, lost her dad etc... the list goes on, and muggins here just felt sorry for her.. goh did she pull one there!

She did genuinely try to get back with me also, and I think godfather was a stepping stone. Her "friend" was texting me off her phone, but when I called it got rejected.

Not seen her or kid since christening 6 years ago, never even picked up my booklet I signed.

Popcorn.. this is why you never play friends after card... I thought I still got sex... apparently not, as her new BF did it with no protection!

Next week on the Tai & Prai Show,

Popcorn reveals all as he enters 2nd week of being on the market again.

****, sorry to hear that.

Raw deal - but you probably did the right thing, you know?

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
What a ****ing ****!

listen to some sad songs cry a bit (no-one will judge you) then realise she's a **** and It's her loss.
move on to better things.

"Everything happens for a reason"

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Does she have a sister?

If not, everyone has a best friend.