[Request] Low rate GSP!

smoochy boys on tour

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
**** This was so fun too read.
First of all Respect to DJ for his work.
Second Respect to Zedina for his work.
But Zedina got the point this thime. You can,t work on a serv 1Y+ And still having bounce back on serv. Its seems to me that that problem he dont know to fix it.
And you can call Zedina ignorat, kid Damm even cocky. But the fact that he Runned 11 years a serv without going off For me that says something obout his passion. Because i bet he lost a lot of TIME and MONEY to make it runing so much time. And afther 11 years just thinking to create a New Hole srv With big perspective says to much more me.
No disrispect to Dj. But i realy dont see a GSP Working Smuth with a nice stable ppl on it. Because gsp Is holley only dat GSP has Pet. I dont see so much diff..Maybe its just me that i dont like it.
So next time instulting one of them for his work. You guys shuld think first at what you done to MIR3 and the say **** all you want.
GoodLuck bouth of you on respective projects. But this Time i stick with X project.

Reactions: zedina

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
**** This was so fun too read.
First of all Respect to DJ for his work.
Second Respect to Zedina for his work.
But Zedina got the point this thime. You can,t work on a serv 1Y+ And still having bounce back on serv. Its seems to me that that problem he dont know to fix it.
And you can call Zedina ignorat, kid Damm even cocky. But the fact that he Runned 11 years a serv without going off For me that says something obout his passion. Because i bet he lost a lot of TIME and MONEY to make it runing so much time. And afther 11 years just thinking to create a New Hole srv With big perspective says to much more me.
No disrispect to Dj. But i realy dont see a GSP Working Smuth with a nice stable ppl on it. Because gsp Is holley only dat GSP has Pet. I dont see so much diff..Maybe its just me that i dont like it.
So next time instulting one of them for his work. You guys shuld think first at what you done to MIR3 and the say **** all you want.
GoodLuck bouth of you on respective projects. But this Time i stick with X project.

The time is relative depending of the free time you have to do things, think about a little, to do some things in Assembly (asm) is more harder to do and for fix somethings is very hard due the time needed, i have the knoleadge about this, i have a copy of eiserver with some things edited to prevent bb, not finished at all because if i put all my effort on it i cant do any thing more in a long period.

Im fixing another things these files have broken, and adding things like holley to expand a little more.

Atm im the only person capable of fix these files and shared a lot of things to comunity.

Thats insuficient?

and for server, dont have 1year open...

And for the files im on since october of 2015 decoding and fixing gsp with my small spare time :P

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The time is relative depending of the free time you have to do things, think about a little, to do some things in Assembly (asm) is more harder to do and for fix somethings is very hard due the time needed, i have the knoleadge about this, i have a copy of eiserver with some things edited to prevent bb, not finished at all because if i put all my effort on it i cant do any thing more in a long period.

Im fixing another things these files have broken, and adding things like holley to expand a little more.

Atm im the only person capable of fix these files and shared a lot of things to comunity.

Thats insuficient?

and for server, dont have 1year open...

And for the files im on since october of 2015 decoding and fixing gsp with my small spare time :P

we respect you dj!

btw, it is true that your Uncharted server now online, is a test server? and will wipe after finish engine?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
my think is about to no make dificulties of anyone and have a funny experience.

Once the engine is finished i expand and add more capabilities to chars to maintain this level of playing. ^^ dont worry

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
my think is about to no make dificulties of anyone and have a funny experience.

Once the engine is finished i expand and add more capabilities to chars to maintain this level of playing. ^^ dont worry

encouraging players to make multiple characters just for the afk lottery -- genious :loyal:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
the ppl is free to play what he wants, one day the ppl learn about no need to be greed staying afk. but this is not my decision. I no force anyone to stay afk or to stay mining or anything else. Its free.

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
why all of you dont make a single server ...get all mir community on 1 server ,im sure is possible,but always fighting ....and flooding each others servers isnt the right way. Make Legend of Mir rise again....and bring old players back.Good Day to you all.

View attachment 17231

https://s32.postimg.org/uc40yjyit/SCREEN0021.png

---------- Post Merged at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:31 PM ----------https://s32.postimg.org/uc40yjyit/SCREEN0021.png

and talking about servers i manage to get holly and then gsp files(after they where realeased) all in 1 a hibrid client+files (working is in progres) not a realeased date for files or a new server.Im fighting whit a huge number of bugs,a solo hunt here :)).
and now working on wings for armours...not a cooder or graphic designer but i manage to get me a great offline server :))) and yea working for some time on this files :) il make a video whit game play...maybe some of you can help me whit some things :D.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
why all of you dont make a single server ...get all mir community on 1 server ,im sure is possible,but always fighting ....and flooding each others servers isnt the right way. Make Legend of Mir rise again....and bring old players back.Good Day to you all.

View attachment 17231

https://s32.postimg.org/uc40yjyit/SCREEN0021.png

---------- Post Merged at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:31 PM ----------https://s32.postimg.org/uc40yjyit/SCREEN0021.png

and talking about servers i manage to get holly and then gsp files(after they where realeased) all in 1 a hibrid client+files (working is in progres) not a realeased date for files or a new server.Im fighting whit a huge number of bugs,a solo hunt here :)).
and now working on wings for armours...not a cooder or graphic designer but i manage to get me a great offline server :))) and yea working for some time on this files :) il make a video whit game play...maybe some of you can help me whit some things :D.

This is holley client, you dont do a hybrid... just playing with .will library... by extracting armors from .WTL latest korean files...

And that map... its on all servers lol