[Request] Low rate GSP!

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
What has that got to do with what I am asking you? What have I claimed to have invented?

I am not saying it's impossible but from your attitude I can tell it's complete BS and will never happen but I hope you prove me wrong next year or whenever you supposedly have it ready.

You're starting to go full retard...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
What has that got to do with what I am asking you? What have I claimed to have invented?

I am not saying it's impossible but from your attitude I can tell it's complete BS and will never happen but I hope you prove me wrong next year or whenever you supposedly have it ready.

You're starting to go full retard...

Starting to go full retard? sorry m8 but i m not pretending to be you:)

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I hope with your comment about listening ppl about no drop some item its not intention to **** the respect, my english is very simple and im talking with respect but im rereading and im interpreting your language is a little bad.

Good luck with your ego, some ppl dont live in front of PC and have better things to do than that its only a hobby for my because my work its better than that.

Im desilusionated with the actitude because im here helping ppl with files, sources and helping in the way i can done.

Respect gsp files i made what i want, these files has a lot of bugs, can be fixed but have some limitations to maintain and upgrade, fir this and more things i decided to move to new files. Im not tslking about you no work hard, but respect the others because you no know anything of anyone.
The Db you mention its a ****, and not give any news or anything, i cracked and i crack anything, the db is a share for my work helping the others to put their files ON, ask to this person and he can talk to you about i cracked the dat files for his original server files and made a simple editor with graphic view of items.

Im always trying to help, i made a guide, i put a lot of sources time ago, i made somethings to this community.

I think everyone need to be respect here.
You can remember th PM to me asking about info or something. Im talking bad to you? i push to you to be better and i give solutions to you.

Sorry for my english ppl but im a little angry with those comments...

nn to all.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I hope with your comment about listening ppl about no drop some item its not intention to **** the respect, my english is very simple and im talking with respect but im rereading and im interpreting your language is a little bad.

Good luck with your ego, some ppl dont live in front of PC and have better things to do than that its only a hobby for my because my work its better than that.

Im desilusionated with the actitude because im here helping ppl with files, sources and helping in the way i can done.

Respect gsp files i made what i want, these files has a lot of bugs, can be fixed but have some limitations to maintain and upgrade, fir this and more things i decided to move to new files. Im not tslking about you no work hard, but respect the others because you no know anything of anyone.
The Db you mention its a ****, and not give any news or anything, i cracked and i crack anything, the db is a share for my work helping the others to put their files ON, ask to this person and he can talk to you about i cracked the dat files for his original server files and made a simple editor with graphic view of items.

Im always trying to help, i made a guide, i put a lot of sources time ago, i made somethings to this community.

I think everyone need to be respect here.
You can remember th PM to me asking about info or something. Im talking bad to you? i push to you to be better and i give solutions to you.

Sorry for my english ppl but im a little angry with those comments...

nn to all.

i just told that you work for hobby and i work for make it better but in final players dont realise the work and still insult because a item didnt dropped:)

but hey, this isnt in ur case because with the afk lottery you have , players get 500m gold on every 2-3hour

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
i just told that you work for hobby and i work for make it better but in final players dont realise the work and still insult because a item didnt dropped:)

but hey, this isnt in ur case because with the afk lottery you have , players get 500m gold on every 2-3hour

ok.

well coming to topic, gsp low rate or any rate with the files are now released not have any facilities than holley or kings, no have @reload, and the only reload have its bugged, the map loader and map obj in eiserver its bugged and give BB, the gates and eiserver are bugged a lot, have some DC and its a little hard to fix for eveyone not have some hard knowleadge of programing.

The files can be fixed? yes, but need a lot of work.
The easy way is to work in comunity and take the eiserver and inject a dll with a GUI with some configuracions made changeable. But this is hard for anyone not know asm.
For this reason its a pain in the ass xD
Imagine a holley files without all the config added on injected dll...converts on the same as that.

The rest of things, if you think about client exe...same, not very compatible with many win8 and win10... big problem.

And i dont talk about to edit something....its crazy...all with ids...

Need a lot of work to made a playable files.. thats my opinion about my experience on that files.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
ok.

well coming to topic, gsp low rate or any rate with the files are now released not have any facilities than holley or kings, no have @reload, and the only reload have its bugged, the map loader and map obj in eiserver its bugged and give BB, the gates and eiserver are bugged a lot, have some DC and its a little hard to fix for eveyone not have some hard knowleadge of programing.

The files can be fixed? yes, but need a lot of work.
The easy way is to work in comunity and take the eiserver and inject a dll with a GUI with some configuracions made changeable. But this is hard for anyone not know asm.
For this reason its a pain in the ass xD
Imagine a holley files without all the config added on injected dll...converts on the same as that.

The rest of things, if you think about client exe...same, not very compatible with many win8 and win10... big problem.

And i dont talk about to edit something....its crazy...all with ids...

Need a lot of work to made a playable files.. thats my opinion about my experience on that files.

I heard that Phantom gsp fixed the bounce back issue but not tested

Even me tried to rebuild gates and connection to server but made even worse by not showing items in bag or even character, just a big black screen with 10 seconds lag (i guess is something in the files that check serials)
(maybe if you share with me the database you took from NEMESIS we can solve the lag problem for once)

The only hope as you said is to rebuild the files from 0 (your emulation) but for me i find more easy to rebuild game engine in C# that unlocks possibility ( adding mir2 and mir3 things in one pack as a hybride)

As you see on latest versions of LOM in China/Korea they have better systems where you dont see them on the GSP versions

We can aim for more than GSP, we can create a version that can compete with china/korea's verions

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:58 AM ----------

For example, i use Mir2 petshop with some small upgrades like send the pet to buy potions or repair kit :lol

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I heard that Phantom gsp fixed the bounce back issue but not tested

Even me tried to rebuild gates and connection to server but made even worse by not showing items in bag or even character, just a big black screen with 10 seconds lag (i guess is something in the files that check serials)
(maybe if you share with me the database you took from NEMESIS we can solve the lag problem for once)

The only hope as you said is to rebuild the files from 0 (your emulation) but for me i find more easy to rebuild game engine in C# that unlocks possibility ( adding mir2 and mir3 things in one pack as a hybride)

As you see on latest versions of LOM in China/Korea they have better systems where you dont see them on the GSP versions

We can aim for more than GSP, we can create a version that can compete with china/korea's verions

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:58 AM ----------

For example, i use Mir2 petshop with some small upgrades like send the pet to buy potions or repair kit
i dont think about the nemesis db is the solution, ive checked and dont have anything interesting, not have any storage procedure, etc only tables, etc and its like old mir files, not new things.

The files of gsp, eiserver and rungate has some pointer buffer bugs, we have created new gates emulating the code and fixed some basics on asm on eiserver. But these files dont have much future in my opinion.

Im using gsp because i have a lot of decoded things and have some oportunities to use and put new things while making the new files.

The best option is to create a new set of files like i say to you in the past via PM and like you say now. :)

But all the scenarios give the same result in a comunity dont have the coders needed and ppl making new things...Normally now are 3 o 4 ppl creating new things, and normally, due the hard work and time needed, its not released in first place and its understandable because of this. ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i dont think about the nemesis db is the solution, ive checked and dont have anything interesting, not have any storage procedure, etc only tables, etc and its like old mir files, not new things.

The files of gsp, eiserver and rungate has some pointer buffer bugs, we have created new gates emulating the code and fixed some basics on asm on eiserver. But these files dont have much future in my opinion.

Im using gsp because i have a lot of decoded things and have some oportunities to use and put new things while making the new files.

The best option is to create a new set of files like i say to you in the past via PM and like you say now. :)

But all the scenarios give the same result in a comunity dont have the coders needed and ppl making new things...Normally now are 3 o 4 ppl creating new things, and normally, due the hard work and time needed, its not released in first place and its understandable because of this. ;)

I asked you if want to join my team ( we already are 6 coders + 2 graphic designers ) but you declined my offert :P and i understood

The point of ZentaurX is to have again the big global server feeling with latest files possible...

Community dont have lots of coders because its easy now to make a server for 5-6months to milk money as possible then redo it ...
They arent like you me and some others that really want to do something.. to achieve something... to look back and say " omg we did it ... "

I know atleast, you and me spend alot of hours ( i spend like 10hours+/day on take care of server + working on files ) but some of the persons dont know this and still talk **** :(

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Mir2 has alot of coders and big teams,
On Mir3 i can enumerate all persons who work on files and we barelly are just a hand of few

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
Comunity waiting something special! They got tired of same type of food everyday :)

Take for example the next projects on pending :
- ZentaurX by Zentaur
- Mir3 patch by Chronicles

And im sure then these two project come alive, they comunity will come back again to that high usercounts and the rivality between comunity makes the game masters push it more and stronger :)

Hi,

I hope the Zentaur X and Chronicles are GSP files, because that seems to be what people are most interested in, but as Dj stated, they need a lot of work and will take a long time.

I don't know why you are insulting Dj and his servers because he's done a lot of work and always tries to help people with their file issues and any questions they have.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hi,

I hope the Zentaur X and Chronicles are GSP files, because that seems to be what people are most interested in, but as Dj stated, they need a lot of work and will take a long time.

I don't know why you are insulting Dj and his servers because he's done a lot of work and always tries to help people with their file issues and any questions they have.

when i insulted dj?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
lol omg, i dont have that time (O.O)

me somedays 2h, someday nothing or somedays i quit time from sleep to made something...

yes these files can be created easy on some months or 1 year with working a little everyday.

I made mi old free engine in 1 month, its not very great coded but coded to work.

I made the mobile engine in less than 1 week (testing android), new library in 1 day, etc.

And about your offert i cant code everyday, my free time isnt stable while childrens are small :)

i dont want to freeze your developing by my fault.

you are like me, can stop working because its a passion ^^

i like a lot this game, i remember fun times with that.

Reactions: CraZyEriK

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
lol omg, i dont have that time (O.O)

me somedays 2h, someday nothing or somedays i quit time from sleep to made something...

yes these files can be created easy on some months or 1 year with working a little everyday.

I made mi old free engine in 1 month, its not very great coded but coded to work.

I made the mobile engine in less than 1 week (testing android), new library in 1 day, etc.

And about your offert i cant code everyday, my free time isnt stable while childrens are small :)

i dont want to freeze your developing by my fault.

you are like me, can stop working because its a passion ^^

i like a lot this game, i remember fun times with that.

i dont do much in that 10 hours, i take the part of codes from my team and stick them up

like a architect and tester

and about team up with me, you can do a code for 10minutes (example) but if that code is good, can save hours of work :)

and a extra opinion from a gsp guru like you :) would be good

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
im LOL reading this **** about you zedina
u only take profit and say to lomcn oh, see, i got best server, i got 6 coders and blablablabla
but im sure u didn't do something, so if you're proud of have coders that do the work instead of you.. great
all i can see you're a f***king leecher, u dont share anything to the community so stfu omg

dj works very hard without time on GSP files, he released all he got to the community, and you? you didn't nothing for this community
dj fixed most of bugs in GSP, done all GATES from 0, he's redoing all db, client, ei so basically he's doing all GSP files from scratch without have 6 coders doing his work
im sure, he, me and all people are proud of dj making things for this community and releasing work for people like u, only take all work from others and say oh "its my work"
your fishing system i've see it on korean files, so its simple to adapt to gsp, holley or whatever f**ing files u want
its only need to be creative to add systems and play with commands,npcs, mapscripts and all that stuff so
im getting very pissed of you, hope ur server go well but doesnt need to say all time oh i got this **** i got blablabla only going to be invite allowed to join blablabla

u know first server of dj? it was private too, only invite, and it was UNIQUE server of 3.38 before you born so
GTFO of this post,
people is asking for low rate GSP, why u come here to announce ur "crap" server, atleast its what i see..
no more to say

@DjDarkBoyZ great work, keep it up, and releasing things for lomcn to let people grow itself

Reactions: spartekas and kozak

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
I am just an observer and stating what I have seen around here...

(I also agree with what Zedina said about Uncharted - this is the only server on the list,
which user count grows at night and never go below 20, so something stinks there)

Still - I really don't like the way Zedina always attack and mention other servers...

From psychological perspective,
Zedina is a person who does not believe in himself, have doubts about himself and his project,
is scared of competition and that is why he is always answering most of the topics or server ads(or sending taifun):
He does that to:

1. First of all de-value other servers, he always mention some of them out of context in very negative way - just to lower their energies.
2. He always mention "his zentaur" as the jewel of the community trying to put his energy up, or feel better about himself, but what
he doesn't realize its "fake", and it always back-fire at him.

My advice to all of you:
Do not speak about your servers outside your ads! Play fair!
Stop fighting the competition, its unhealthy and its exactly opposite to supporting this community,
its what was destroying this community over the years!
Zedina start believing in yourself and stop attacking others, don't need to be a ****ing Vampire,
do your server, focus on your server, stop your attacks, and stop advertising yourself in every post in mir3 chat...

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
im LOL reading this **** about you zedina
u only take profit and say to lomcn oh, see, i got best server, i got 6 coders and blablablabla
but im sure u didn't do something, so if you're proud of have coders that do the work instead of you.. great
all i can see you're a f***king leecher, u dont share anything to the community so stfu omg

dj works very hard without time on GSP files, he released all he got to the community, and you? you didn't nothing for this community
dj fixed most of bugs in GSP, done all GATES from 0, he's redoing all db, client, ei so basically he's doing all GSP files from scratch without have 6 coders doing his work
im sure, he, me and all people are proud of dj making things for this community and releasing work for people like u, only take all work from others and say oh "its my work"
your fishing system i've see it on korean files, so its simple to adapt to gsp, holley or whatever f**ing files u want
its only need to be creative to add systems and play with commands,npcs, mapscripts and all that stuff so
im getting very pissed of you, hope ur server go well but doesnt need to say all time oh i got this **** i got blablabla only going to be invite allowed to join blablabla

u know first server of dj? it was private too, only invite, and it was UNIQUE server of 3.38 before you born so
GTFO of this post,
people is asking for low rate GSP, why u come here to announce ur "crap" server, atleast its what i see..
no more to say

@DjDarkBoyZ great work, keep it up, and releasing things for lomcn to let people grow itself

little kid, you dont even know my age

when you have a server for 11 years in a row without downtime and such scenario like that, different persons may contact you to share/buy files or even start projects with you :)
the only leecher i see here is you that gobbing your tongue too much in dj's arse..

as i told before, dj do a great job and i respect him doing this and that :)
and about fish system im not talking about use script to check possition on random times and give fish as reward :) im talking about using the rod library - but im sure you know that because thats the only thing you know, just to check library :)

it's mir3 chat so i can speak anything related about mir 3 (3.38 , 3.55 , 3.68 King gsp and personal projects ) , i didnt went on Uncharted advert to spam my "crap"

---------- Post Merged at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:29 PM ----------

I am just an observer and stating what I have seen around here...

(I also agree with what Zedina said about Uncharted - this is the only server on the list,
which user count grows at night and never go below 20, so something stinks there)

Still - I really don't like the way Zedina always attack and mention other servers...

From psychological perspective,
Zedina is a person who does not believe in himself, have doubts about himself and his project,
is scared of competition and that is why he is always answering most of the topics or server ads(or sending taifun):
He does that to:

1. First of all de-value other servers, he always mention some of them out of context in very negative way - just to lower their energies.
2. He always mention "his zentaur" as the jewel of the community trying to put his energy up, or feel better about himself, but what
he doesn't realize its "fake", and it always back-fire at him.

My advice to all of you:
Do not speak about your servers outside your ads! Play fair!
Stop fighting the competition, its unhealthy and its exactly opposite to supporting this community,
its what was destroying this community over the years!
Zedina start believing in yourself and stop attacking others, don't need to be a ****ing Vampire,
do your server, focus on your server, stop your attacks, and stop advertising yourself in every post in mir3 chat...

Thank you, Dr.Phil

Can i schedule to you for a two hours meeting? i think i have a head ache..

Cause : you talk too much crap

Reactions: taifun

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
little kid lol... thats the only thing u know to say
limit to your posts to ads your server.. learn to read first
on the title of post says Low rate GSP, your server is not GSP so, you're out of here
i dont use my tongue in any place like u do on this community, as u can see on my posts, im not leecher, i gave things to this community more than you, only need to see my posts, and you (i double them, just in case u cant even read, maybe u got your eyes with a flood of tears)
stop crying lol, i dont need to know your age, its simple read all posts of you, brain age between 0 and 5 years but with the exception u can write and read 50%-50% so, i didn't give u any disrespect but in this way u did so,
u could come any time to spain, we can meet and argue with me if you want, you'll see how this end stupid noob

and dont need to tell people "Dr.Phil" when he got all REASON, stop bein defensive and go to your server, first corner and start cry on it.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
little kid lol... thats the only thing u know to say
limit to your posts to ads your server.. learn to read first
on the title of post says Low rate GSP, your server is not GSP so, you're out of here
i dont use my tongue in any place like u do on this community, as u can see on my posts, im not leecher, i gave things to this community more than you, only need to see my posts, and you (i double them, just in case u cant even read, maybe u got your eyes with a flood of tears)
stop crying lol, i dont need to know your age, its simple read all posts of you, brain age between 0 and 5 years but with the exception u can write and read 50%-50% so, i didn't give u any disrespect but in this way u did so,
u could come any time to spain, we can meet and argue with me if you want, you'll see how this end stupid noob

and dont need to tell people "Dr.Phil" when he got all REASON, stop bein defensive and go to your server, first corner and start cry on it.

no point of argueing with persons like you... specially when they got title "weed choker" and threats ppls irl :)

peace out

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
no point of argueing with persons like you... specially when they got title "weed choker" and threats ppls irl :)

peace out
i put in my title, whatever i want, okay? thats not your problem if i smoke or not
see how you're a fkn baby, i give u -rep cos people TELL you the TRUE and you can not even accept.. whats the answer? u give me -rep back cos i dont speak polite? u started doing that
u started posting on a thread asking for GSP servers, and u came here to ad your crap server
if u want we can met irl and i can tell you all the true, but im sure u're a little fat bastard with a wheelchair who spent all day on forum trying to ad your server, dont worry, i can smack your wheelchair in ur head while a smoke a joint :) that's not a problem noob
go cry, u only got "VIP" title, cos u paid for ads, that doesn't matter,

it matter when the title is for sharing thins to community, not ad's

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i put in my title, whatever i want, okay? thats not your problem if i smoke or not
see how you're a fkn baby, i give u -rep cos people TELL you the TRUE and you can not even accept.. whats the answer? u give me -rep back cos i dont speak polite? u started doing that
u started posting on a thread asking for GSP servers, and u came here to ad your crap server
if u want we can met irl and i can tell you all the true, but im sure u're a little fat bastard with a wheelchair who spent all day on forum trying to ad your server, dont worry, i can smack your wheelchair in ur head while a smoke a joint :) that's not a problem noob
go cry, u only got "VIP" title, cos u paid for ads, that doesn't matter,

it matter when the title is for sharing thins to community, not ad's

so accurate :)

keep it up ;) "weed choker"