[Request] Low rate GSP!

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
Is anyone out there working on a low rate(x1-3 xp / x1 gold) original style GSP server with no gameshop?

The first GSP (Ice & Fire) had really kicked off well and held it's playerbase for an ages, it was a shame it wasn't hosted in EU / GM went AWOL.

I come to these forums now and then and see the mir3 community fading, i really think one of these servers if run well could be a huge success, and be real lucrative for the GM even without having the server P2W.

Really hoping that once the excitement of modding these new files wears off some of the talented devs here sets up one of these i really miss the grind!

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
The files are a pain in the ass to edit, and theres the problem with the gates which is holding back alot of people from using these files. Even the great Azura gave up on them lol.

Last edited:

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
i stoped playing coz the client is unplayable on windows 10, 3 ppl hunting on the zombie cave the game just frezed!!!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Is anyone out there working on a low rate(x1-3 xp / x1 gold) original style GSP server with no gameshop?

The first GSP (Ice & Fire) had really kicked off well and held it's playerbase for an ages, it was a shame it wasn't hosted in EU / GM went AWOL.

I come to these forums now and then and see the mir3 community fading, i really think one of these servers if run well could be a huge success, and be real lucrative for the GM even without having the server P2W.

Really hoping that once the excitement of modding these new files wears off some of the talented devs here sets up one of these i really miss the grind!

Comunity waiting something special! They got tired of same type of food everyday :)

Take for example the next projects on pending :
- ZentaurX by Zentaur
- Mir3 patch by Chronicles

And im sure then these two project come alive, they comunity will come back again to that high usercounts and the rivality between comunity makes the game masters push it more and stronger :)

Reactions: furybladee

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Comunity waiting something special! They got tired of same type of food everyday :)

Take for example the next projects on pending :
- ZentaurX by Zentaur
- Mir3 patch by Chronicles

And im sure then these two project come alive, they comunity will come back again to that high usercounts and the rivality between comunity makes the game masters push it more and stronger :)

Thats cool, but you forget Uncharted Engine is under developing . . . :P

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Thats cool, but you forget Uncharted Engine is under developing . . . :P

you use ASM while the rest of projects use real programming languages ( for example zentaurX have C++ and C# and pascal game guard(anti cheat program) )

but you started the ambition alteast to me to start ZentaurX ( thank you dj :P )

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
you use ASM while the rest of projects use real programming languages ( for example zentaurX have C++ and C# and pascal game guard(anti cheat program) )

but you started the ambition alteast to me to start ZentaurX ( thank you dj :P )
asm is programming language too, what u mean if you use c++ and C# and pascal ?
is not valid asm? is fast like yours...
and uncharted its high player count too so :)

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

but you started the ambition alteast to me to start ZentaurX ( thank you dj )
Thats cool to push ppl to make good things, to make things make happy you and everyone, because, in the background we have a passion about this game and try to revive.

Respect the other things i use asm on the current server to know and see what happens in real wemade code, the new engine is client and server full coded, and not use asm because no need ^^ i dont want to waste more time than needed to know about the formulas and calculations are on original server and taked using asm. :)

Thats a funny era is coming of full power and graphics compatible with new OS and systems, adapted to current days ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
asm is programming language too, what u mean if you use c++ and C# and pascal ?
is not valid asm? is fast like yours...
and uncharted its high player count too so :)

are you his lawyer or you just that dude that hypes anything even if is a nonsense thing? (not speaking about uncharted)

"nd uncharted its high player count too so "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Afk players waiting for BONDS and lvling with pet? -- its a great time to be alive

(just kidding, we all know it's dj's test server )

---------- Post Merged at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Thats cool to push ppl to make good things, to make things make happy you and everyone, because, in the background we have a passion about this game and try to revive.

Respect the other things i use asm on the current server to know and see what happens in real wemade code, the new engine is client and server full coded, and not use asm because no need ^^ i dont want to waste more time than needed to know about the formulas and calculations are on original server and taked using asm. :)

Thats a funny era is coming of full power and graphics compatible with new OS and systems, adapted to current days ;)

its interesting that you didnt fixed bounce back lag issue on your server but talk about new era of graphics
i dont push no one, i have 6 coders + 2 graphicians working for my Hunter and Viking class

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
i have semifixed via asm in dev server, but for no waste time i focus on the actual things

i talk this because i mix with elamo all my engine (not released) and created a new one ^^ runs very fine and apply a lot of tricks learned in the past for good performance without cpu use.

Now we have a very powerful engine to use and learn more.

I like code games, etc ^^

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i have semifixed via asm in dev server, but for no waste time i focus on the actual things

i talk this because i mix with elamo all my engine (not released) and created a new one ^^ runs very fine and apply a lot of tricks learned in the past for good performance without cpu use.

Now we have a very powerful engine to use and learn more.

I like code games, etc ^^

dj, ok for some persons that had seen only "frontend" interface of game, yes you can fool them easy
but we all know you took wemade sql db and all pack from : http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?95370-Nemesis-100-Euro-Client-Stats with the price to crack it's gameguard

---------- Post Merged at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:09 PM ----------

as i told, i got nothing against you but you worked more than 1 year on this and you still have bounce back problems... and you talk about " new era of graphics and knowing how to use cpu to get better performance ... "

---------- Post Merged at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:10 PM ----------

i worked 2-3 months and found viking class....

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
its simple, i dont have time xD
i resume to you => 4 childrens
xDDD

2 here

but as u said, we fight to keep this game alive by spending hours in front of pc to make the **** work :) and in the end you will see a pleb insulting you because a item didnt droped xD

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Zedina everyone knows your project will never take off... You've shown no evidence that you have a half decent client in the works let alone a server (source code) which requires huge amounts of work.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Zedina everyone knows your project will never take off... You've shown no evidence that you have a half decent client in the works let alone a server (source code) which requires huge amounts of work.

Ok if you dont belive me then you wouldnt be invite on server :)

Beause ZentaurX will be only on invitation base :) not all allowed to join :)

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Ok if you dont belive me then you wouldnt be invite on server :)

Beause ZentaurX will be only on invitation base :) not all allowed to join :)
I don't play Mir anymore so I wont be crying myself to sleep tonight. Since when did you get this arrogant?

Maybe if you showed some proof rather than trying to hype yourself up then people may believe it.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I don't play Mir anymore so I wont be crying myself to sleep tonight. Since when did you get this arrogant?

Maybe if you showed some proof rather than trying to hype yourself up then people may believe it.

you dont play mir no more?
- great

i dont hype myself :) or other players, who is interested will be interested and sad kids like you who arent then... - great

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
you dont play mir no more?
- great

i dont hype myself :) or other players, who is interested will be interested and sad kids like you who arent then... - great
What makes me a "sad kid"? Calling you out asking for proof? There have been so many let downs in the Mir3 community it's only natural to want some sort of proof.

From my own knowledge I know creating the client is way easier than server side. Chinese developers who have been doing this years and making profit from selling their work don't even have any server side code.

You're the only one acting immature here with your comments towards CraZyEriK and DJ

Reactions: CraZyEriK

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
What makes me a "sad kid"? Calling you out asking for proof? There have been so many let downs in the Mir3 community it's only natural to want some sort of proof.

From my own knowledge I know creating the client is way easier than server side. Chinese developers who have been doing this years and making profit from selling their work don't even have any server side code.

You're the only one acting immature here with your comments towards CraZyEriK and DJ

Ok so i better install gsp server version, change some stuff and say : hey guys look what i done new gsp version!

Oh and yea, i love so much the persons who act so rough like they are inventors of the weels (you)

The only proofs i will post is when server is near alpha stage :)
See you there, of i forgot... you wont get the invitation

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:54 AM ----------

And what pissed me off is that MIR 3 COMMUNITY IS A LIE!!!!!

AFK CHARS(waiting for lotter), MINERS, and players trying to sabotage each other.................

And no wonder why i will add "invitation-only" system.... and who already have character lvl 50+ will be moved on ZentaurX

---------- Post Merged at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:56 AM ----------

And you are dumb enough to ask why i went on you? you pathetic person, who insulted first?

Zedina everyone knows your project will never take off...

I think your ego cant never take off on the level you are now, cya