Torozor

smoochy boys on tour

MoogleEnix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2009
@MoogleEnix thank you buddy, a lot of people have been asking for the Client for many years

You're welcome. :)

@DeaD SeRiOuS
As with issues you are having, i can't really help. I never ran these files. Just did a search on a external hard drive for 'Torozor' to see if i had anything to share.

But what i can tell you is, it won't be a .wil/.wix problem as i opened the data files fine.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I ask even more noob question, do those names Ledu, Torozor refer to euro mir versions run by GN? At the time when I played it, I wasn't aware of these names, just the version numbers. Where were the names in the clients? I got most kicking around still on CDs.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I ask even more noob question, do those names Ledu, Torozor refer to euro mir versions run by GN? At the time when I played it, I wasn't aware of these names, just the version numbers. Where were the names in the clients? I got most kicking around still on CDs.
No, Torozor was probably the best HR server around (my opinion) Ledu = 1.9 files.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Dont think any people with windows newer then xp will be able to use it, most old files have the txt error where you cant see what you type

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Get hold of boothy / Deadlord ffs, there a perfectly fine 2.3 set of torozor files fully converted, even sure he added more content and quest because me and Todd smashed through the current content that was converted over from 1.9.

Although im pretty sure if your on Windows 7 and change the compatibility to Windows XP it works, pretty sure i got Ledu working on 1.9 when a little wave came back on torozor a few years back may of been dual booting back then though not sure.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Get hold of boothy / Deadlord ffs, there a perfectly fine 2.3 set of torozor files fully converted, even sure he added more content and quest because me and Todd smashed through the current content that was converted over from 1.9.

Although im pretty sure if your on Windows 7 and change the compatibility to Windows XP it works, pretty sure i got Ledu working on 1.9 when a little wave came back on torozor a few years back may of been dual booting back then though not sure.
Its all good and well saying get intouch with said users, it depends if they want to share

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
i think the error message says, disconnect from the server .

Correct.

I've left a PM to AshleyUK asking for the files and client. I got the actual server files running on Windows 10 and XP, perfectly fine, but keep getting an error message when I load up the client "disconnect from the server", just before the login screen.