Infamous Mir2 (HIGHRATE CRYSTAL)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Yet another server for the "TheMafia" crew to get banned on.

Tried it and honestly it's not for me... I'll try again on release but I'm personally not a fan of the "dungeon runner" theme you have going on, It's original but just not for me and I cant see many people catching onto it either.

as for it being an ALPHA... There are 12 hour expire items in the gameshop??? is this serious or? Seems like another quick cashcow rushed onto Bons files if u ask me but Ill keep hopes high for the release.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Valhalla...Yet another server for the "TheMafia" crew to get banned on.

banned for ? we didnt banned b4 LOL! Keep Cry like little kids..:P
................................................................................................

Last edited:

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
Yet another server for the "TheMafia" crew to get banned on.

Tried it and honestly it's not for me... I'll try again on release but I'm personally not a fan of the "dungeon runner" theme you have going on, It's original but just not for me and I cant see many people catching onto it either.

as for it being an ALPHA... There are 12 hour expire items in the gameshop??? is this serious or? Seems like another quick cashcow rushed onto Bons files if u ask me but Ill keep hopes high for the release.

Thanks for the feedback it is appreciated even if it isnt positive, i understand that the 'DungeonRunner' theme wouldn't be everyones cup of tea, but in theory it is not all that different to the normal highrate style of play?

I've had 30 or so accounts made for Alpha so far, and we had 10 people online last night testing with zero real advertisement or hype. Most (apart from you) have said they've had enjoyed the experience so far

With regards to the cash shop, you cannot donate, nor has any1 done so - as you say its alpha, so i certainly wouldn't be taking donations.
Everything in the cash shop is craftable and it drops , so how is that a cash cow?

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Added MazeOfInfernalDoom (Group based 'Boss' area)

Last edited:

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Server down bud? also swift feet has a 2min cooldown, is this spose to be like this?

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
yeah to cooldown.

was just adjusting some bits

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:19 AM ----------

adjusted boss/sub strengths

---------- Post Merged at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Added QualityOrbs to game :

Attachments

• qualityorb.jpg
    qualityorb.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 51

Cadienvan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2007
Nice idea.. Hope to see something more.. Too boring right now, and lacks content at all.. But the idea is good and I'm willing to come back again in some weeks.

tommo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2015
UK
i tried to download the alpha link and it just shows up as a load of random chars any help on this please

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
Just a few points and ideas mate,

Dungeon runner isn't a bad idea, i just feel it should be a little more packed in certain floors, some are loaded some are dead,
I feel normal caves would work well along side these so there always options, Also is there enough there if server takes off? i feel as if servers goes live and you get 20-30 users online no1 will progress due to lack of space plus mobs in the starting area,

Torches ive baught 4 GG torches so far and dura 14 last the whole of 2mins, i feel they should be atleast dura 60/60 so you actually get use out what u pay for,

Maze runner is a fun idea for bosses, i just feel the rooms should be a bigger area so you can actually see all drops, 4 or more bosses in the rooms you have to scan the drops but betime you have a good look round more spawn creating more mess :)

your very active at present time i know your working on bugs but maybe some more content more areas more boss rooms,
just a few things over the few days off playing,

could you also re check kits, as 50 armour is the same stats as 90 armour, maybe a few more armour and weps need to be added?

cheers for reading :)

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
just wondering is the maze run'boss random rooms and group area's the only things gona be implemented ( i know its in alpha just wondering and yea items may need a re-balance but remember (BOSKII) some items lvl 50 ext are mythical that give u an edge over 80 or 90 common ect i have all common 100 kit atm and nothing mythical below 80 is better.

Also is the server currently down ?

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
just wondering is the maze run'boss random rooms and group area's the only things gona be implemented ( i know its in alpha just wondering and yea items may need a re-balance but remember (BOSKII) some items lvl 50 ext are mythical that give u an edge over 80 or 90 common ect i have all common 100 kit atm and nothing mythical below 80 is better.

both
armours are godly and same stats

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
I had forgot to put it back online when i rebooted last night - its back on now. I'll probably be ending alpha at some point either this week or at the end of the weekend.

Things are added on a daily basis for the most part, if you feel that the server lacks content i suggest logging back in after a few days or waiting patiently for me to finish with my planned content upgrades.

---------- Post Merged at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Just a few points and ideas mate,

Dungeon runner isn't a bad idea, i just feel it should be a little more packed in certain floors, some are loaded some are dead,

Which zones are dead?

I feel normal caves would work well along side these so there always options, Also is there enough there if server takes off? i feel as if servers goes live and you get 20-30 users online no1 will progress due to lack of space plus mobs in the starting area,

I'll be adjusting the spawn times on the lower level zones to cover the rush in the lower zones

Torches ive baught 4 GG torches so far and dura 14 last the whole of 2mins, i feel they should be atleast dura 60/60 so you actually get use out what u pay for,

Adjusted slightly, although they should just last 1hour in total?

Maze runner is a fun idea for bosses, i just feel the rooms should be a bigger area so you can actually see all drops, 4 or more bosses in the rooms you have to scan the drops but betime you have a good look round more spawn creating more mess :)

Maze Runner is something thats definitely going to be adjusted over time

your very active at present time i know your working on bugs but maybe some more content more areas more boss rooms,
just a few things over the few days off playing,

The weekends are always slow as far as getting work done on the server is concerned, its Monday now and i've already made a fair bit of progress with the todo list im working through

could you also re check kits, as 50 armour is the same stats as 90 armour, maybe a few more armour and weps need to be added?

Kits (Especially armours/weapons are in the process of being expanded today)

cheers for reading :)

Answers in red.

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 AM ----------

just wondering is the maze run'boss random rooms and group area's the only things gona be implemented ( i know its in alpha just wondering

There is content added on an almost daily basis during weekdays

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:29 AM ----------

27th march update log :

DungeonRunner zones 11 and 12 added

Slight change to frequency of spawn rate in Maze Of Infernal Doom

Added 5 more quests to the PortalKeeper

Added level 165 and level 175 kits to database (Currently not in drops, will be added to zones 13+ )

More to come

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
yeah the alpha testing i feel has ran its course now.

i look forward to seeing people on the next phase of testing / live