Infamous Mir2 (HIGHRATE CRYSTAL)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
when do u think open beta/live will be up rly enjoyed the new idea keep up the good work

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
when do u think open beta/live will be up rly enjoyed the new idea keep up the good work

8th April is the date im expecting to go live.

Edit - Re-jiggled weapon levels. Weapons are now every 25 levels untill level 150, and then every 10 levels after.

Last edited:

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Nooo do not go live yet .... 8th april way to soon ---- your zone runner cave is brilliant gd idea but u should make that a hunting ground ... have 1 or 2 caves with 10 floors got boring for me. as it will many others - a server needs a variety of places to explore.

Your heading in the right path thou - these servers im seeing have alot of potential

all the best

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
Nooo do not go live yet .... 8th april way to soon ---- your zone runner cave is brilliant gd idea but u should make that a hunting ground ... have 1 or 2 caves with 10 floors got boring for me. as it will many others - a server needs a variety of places to explore.

Your heading in the right path thou - these servers im seeing have alot of potential

all the best

thanks for the feedback.

my aim is to get a few non dungeon runner dungeons in the game before live, aswell as more dungeon run floors for both solo and grp.

also on the cards are more boss type rooms but with a twist on the normal

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
doubt server will be up today just chill an wait any update on whats going on would be great