Infamous Mir2 (HIGHRATE CRYSTAL)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
Infamous Mir2 , highrate crystal server using Bon's customised crystal files.

http://fiveheroes.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?30-Server-Chat <---Link to my forums

*DISCLAIMER - THIS IS AN ALPHA TEST, NOTHING INGAME IS SET IN STONE, NOR IS IT A DIRECT REPRESENTATION OF A 'COMPLETE' SERVER. ALL FEEDBACK IS WELCOME AND APPRECIATED. ALL BUGS TO BE REPORTED ASAP*

How to connect to the Alpha test :

Step 1 : Use the 5 heroes autopatcher to get the latest client from here :

http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FiveHeroesClient.rar

Step 2 : Download my Client.Exe and server settings from here :

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=98441133983156181209

Step 3 : Locate your client folder, drop and drag the 2 files from the MyClient,rar into your client folder
if successful it will ask you to overwrite the two files, click yes - obviously.

TESTING DATES :

Alpha Test : Running

Beta Test Weekend : Saturday April the 1st

Potential Live Date = Saturday April the 8th 2017

****DISCLAIMER : THIS IS NOT THE SERVER ADVERT , IT IS SIMPLY A THREAD TO KEEP POTENTIAL PLAYERS UPDATED ON THE SERVER, THANKS*******

ExpRate : Custom (its a highrate server, but with custom exp/exp tables) I expect level 40 to be achievable in a few hours gameplay, the levels after this will get slightly harder, but i wouldnt expect a grindfest untill at least level 100
Classes : 5 Classes (All classes get a mass killing spell @ level 20) (More on spells soon)

DungeonRunner - Dungeon Runner is a completely new twist on the old style 'Dungeons', on the old system you would teleport into a Lobby, or a First floor and then work your way or RT your way
through to the Kings Room, kill the boss and then TT. However, on Infamous MiR2 there are no KingsRooms as such. To put it simply, floors are packed full with monsters that will get progressively harder, mixed in with the normal mobs are of course plenty of subs and bosses scattered about on each of the floors for you to kill and loot! (More on loot to follow)
At certain levels, you can pay to unlock the higher start floors. It will also cost a small gold fee to use the teleportation services to these floors.

EliteDungeonRunner - A harder, group/guild hunting area. Pretty much the same as the normal Dungeon Runner just with harder, higher health monsters and bosses.

DUNGEONRUNNER FLOOR COUNT AS OF 27/03/17 = 12
ELITEDUNGEONRUNNER FLOOR COUNT AS OF 27/03/17 = 1
QUEST COUNT AS OF 27/03/17 = 20

StoneTomb & ZT Changes - Both StoneTomb maze and ZumaMazes are currently being reworked to provide a boss grounds similar to ''boss land'' style maps on other servers - Designed for higher level players.

Loot!!!.....and all that jazz Because im nice, upon login you will receive a small starter kit to aid you in your travels, so far i have added over 150 items for up to and including level 150.

New item slots include : ShoulderPads / New GemSlot / New Trinket slot

Items can drop added (your normal run of the mill added stat items), they can also drop an upgraded version of themself. Example :

ExampleRing (NO GRADE) DC 0-1
ExampleRing(Common) DC 1-3
ExampleRing(Rare) DC 2-5
ExampleRing(Legendary) DC 3-7
ExampleRing(Mythical) DC 5-9
ExampleRing(Godly) DC 6-12

UPDATE AND CHANGELOG :

Added armours up to and including level 150 to game
Added a few custom commands (@town / @killpets)

added the first 2 zones to dungeon runner. (1st zone consists of easy to kill mobs designed for lvl 0 onwards, 2nd zone has a few subs in+ lvling mobs)

adjusted exp gain and stats from 'leveled mobs'

added dropfiles to first 2 zones

adjusted rate of which added items drop (alot more variety to drops now, things can drop added and they can drop different grade items)

added zone 3 to dungeon runner
added dropfiles to zone 3

added zone 4 to dungeon runner
added dropfiles to zone 3

----------------------------------------
added a mass AOE spell for all class's @ level 20

Warrior - DemonsRush
Taoist - YingYangBurst
Wizard - FlameField
Assassin - CrescentSlash
Archer - NapalmShot

------------------
Adjusted Exp tables up to and including level 150

---------------

added zone 5 to dungeon runner

-------------------------------------------------

had a little playthrough on archer/sin this morning, server plays really well imo alot of stuff drops, but with alot of variety to the stats. might get a little teaser video uploaded today if i get enough time.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Added Zone 6 to dungeon runner

------------------------------------------------------------

added zone 7 to dungeon runner

added zone 8 to dungeon runner

added zone 9 to dungeon runner

added storage NPC to bichon safe zone

----------------------------------------------------------------

Added some gameshop items to UnholyBeast/GodLikeBeast tier mobs

Added Gems and Orbs to UnholyBeast/GodLikeBeast tier mobs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Skill rework :

Skills up to level 42ish are in the bookstore as normal .

Skillbooks after level 42 require a 'BookToken'. Skillbook NPC will then trade 1 token for 1 spellbook of your choice. Spellbooks.

Added some new skillbooks for level 50 , one for each class.

----------------------------

All Minions can now drop 'MinionSoul's , exchange these souls for a SoulCrystal (New Slot item).

Can be upgraded as you progress and collect souls

Currently the SoulCrystal has 5 stages to upgrade

--------------------------------------------------------

Guild buffs slightly adjusted, when killing monsters your guild will level much like you do. Spend points on buffs (ExpRate/Stat boosts etc)

added some quests to dungeon runner NPC

adjusted stats on leveled sub boss's/boss's

-------------------------------------------------------------

added some medallions to the crafting menu, again using MinionSouls

DefensiveMedallion / OffensiveMedallion / LuckyMedallion

added option to craft BookTokens with MinionSoul's (ctlr+k to open crafting menu)

Added a fair few items to the crafting menu (36 craftable items in total)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

added first floor to the group dungeon runner
adjusted Defender drop rate (increased item drop chance)
adjusted exp rate (exp slightly boosted)
added 15 quests in total for zones 1-8 of dungeon runner

--------------------------------------------

DungeonRunner zones 10 , 11 and 12 added

Slight change to frequency of spawn rate in Maze Of Infernal Doom

Added 5 more quests to the PortalKeeper

Added level 165 and level 175 kits to database (Currently not in drops, will be added to zones 13+ )

Attachments

• My Client.rar
    443.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: furybladee

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
added zone 4

---------- Post Merged at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:56 PM ----------

added a mass AOE spell for all class's @ level 20

Warrior - DemonsRush
Taoist - YingYangBurst
Wizard - FlameField
Assassin - CrescentSlash
Archer - NapalmShot

---------- Post Merged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:15 PM ----------

All skillbooks up to level 42 ish added to bookstore in bichonwall SZ

---------- Post Merged at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Adjusted Exp tables up to and including level 150

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:01 PM ----------

added zone 5 to dungeon runner

---------- Post Merged on 14-03-2017 at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 13-03-2017 at 08:50 PM ----------

had a little playthrough on archer/sin this morning, server plays really well imo alot of stuff drops, but with alot of variety to the stats. might get a little teaser video uploaded today if i get enough time.

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:58 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Added Zone 6 to dungeon runner

---------- Post Merged on 15-03-2017 at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-03-2017 at 12:43 PM ----------

added zone 7 to dungeon runnner

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Looks great, could i also suggest that Assassins get FanOfKnives instead of crescent slash at level 20?

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
Whens IP download link being given out?

---------- Post Merged at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:03 PM ----------

So the beta states today but you aint responding? can anyone tell me if this servers up yet or not?

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
To my knowledge server isnt opening until 5PM just be patient and wait for that time to come, if still nothing, assume it wont be on i guess

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
Nah looks like he gave up on it

Not at all, i had a very busy weekend. Have only just got my real life stuff sorted but work continues on the server.

---------- Post Merged on 21-03-2017 at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 20-03-2017 at 03:56 PM ----------

added zone 8 to dungeon runner

added zone 9 to dungeon runner

added storage NPC to bichon safe zone

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Ahh great to hear m8 good luck :) Also is there still going to be a beta? if so whens eta on it?

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
Added some gameshop items to UnholyBeast/GodLikeBeast tier mobs

Added Gems and Orbs to UnholyBeast/GodLikeBeast tier mobs.

------

@Amrod @Liamforde - I am hoping to be live around April the 1st (More details on actual live date will follow soon). In regards to testing, i will likely be holding a few testing days in the near future, be sure to check back on this thread regularly for updates.

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Will do, if there is only a select of testers, ill be happy to test for you

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
TESTING DATES :

Alpha Test Weekend : Saturday March the 25th (This weekend)

Beta Test Weekend : Saturday April the 1st

Potential Live Date = Saturday April the 8th 2017

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
Skill rework :

Skills up to level 42ish are in the bookstore as normal .

Skillbooks after level 42 require a 'BookToken'. Skillbook NPC will then trade 1 token for 1 spellbook of your choice. Spellbooks.

Added some new skillbooks for level 50 , one for each class.

---------- Post Merged at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:39 PM ----------

All Minions can now drop 'MinionSoul's , exchange these souls for a SoulCrystal (New Slot item).

Can be upgraded as you progress and collect souls

Currently the SoulCrystal has 5 stages to upgrade

Ctlr+K for crafting menu ingame

---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Guild buffs slightly adjusted, when killing monsters your guild will level much like you do. Spend points on buffs (ExpRate/Stat boosts etc)

---------- Post Merged at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:51 PM ----------

added gem converter ; Combine 3 of any gem into an Orb , access the crafting menu ingame via ctlr+k

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Have you run a server before? I seem to recall the name Infamous, but every time I try to think about it I forget :S

InfamouSMir2

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 13, 2017
Have you run a server before? I seem to recall the name Infamous, but every time I try to think about it I forget :S

nope, not me

---------- Post Merged at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:00 PM ----------

*DISCLAIMER - THIS IS AN ALPHA TEST, NOTHING INGAME IS SET IN STONE, NOR IS IT A DIRECT REPRESENTATION OF A 'COMPLETE' SERVER. ALL FEEDBACK IS WELCOME AND APPRECIATED. ALL BUGS TO BE REPORTED ASAP*

How to connect to the Alpha test :

Step 1 : Use the 5 heroes autopatcher to get the latest client from here :

http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FiveHeroesClient.rar

Step 2 : Download my Client.Exe and server settings from here :

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=98441133983156181209
*Alternatively use the 'MyClient' attachment below*

Step 3 : Locate your client folder, drop and drag the 2 files from the MyClient,rar into your client folder
if successful it will ask you to overwrite the two files, click yes - obviously.

---------- Post Merged on 22-03-2017 at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-03-2017 at 07:18 PM ----------

added some quests to dungeon runner NPC

adjusted stats on leveled sub boss's/boss's

added option to craft BookTokens with MinionSoul's (ctlr+k to open crafting menu)

added option to skip some floors on the dungeon runner (TeleportationCrystal can be purchased for 75k gold or crafted from 15 MinionSouls)

added some medallions to the crafting menu, again using MinionSouls

added a new mob type to all zones : SoulNode , drops only MinionSouls

MinionSoul's are now un-droppable

Added a fair few items to the crafting menu (36 craftable items in total)
all items require minion souls!

adjusted zone 6+ mob strengths

added first floor to the group dungeon runner
adjusted Defender drop rate (increased item drop chance)
adjusted exp rate (exp slightly boosted)

added 15 quests in total for zones 1-8 of dungeon runner

Attachments

• My Client.rar
    443.8 KB · Views: 38