Ideas (New Server)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Look, do you want me to make your server for you?

You literally are using here as your idea tree, storm shower, brain storm, spiders web, whatever you want to call it. What is your post actually achieving? There are hundreds of posts asking people what they want.

Here you go, as I think you're completely clueless, and this is a love child of you're bad experience on the last 2 week server you played.

• DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS ON THIS MATTER
  • Download files
  • Set up a standard server
  • Put server online <-- by this point you've achieved more than Moh
  • Either delete DB, or re-work it
  • Add some mobs,
  • Add some drops
  • Add a quest
  • Look at code, learn to add spells, mobs and sets
  • Post and work on ideas / features individually here for improved direct responses on the item at hand.
  • Come back to LOMCN and re-post this with a proper advert, for a BETA and improve on them with multiple people testing
  • Pay my consultation fee's £

Reactions: Wummy

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Look, do you want me to make your server for you?

You literally are using here as your idea tree, storm shower, brain storm, spiders web, whatever you want to call it. What is your post actually achieving? There are hundreds of posts asking people what they want.

Here you go, as I think you're completely clueless, and this is a love child of you're bad experience on the last 2 week server you played.

• DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS ON THIS MATTER
  • Download files
  • Set up a standard server
  • Put server online <-- by this point you've achieved more than Moh
  • Either delete DB, or re-work it
  • Add some mobs,
  • Add some drops
  • Add a quest
  • Look at code, learn to add spells, mobs and sets
  • Post and work on ideas / features individually here for improved direct responses on the item at hand.
  • Come back to LOMCN and re-post this with a proper advert, for a BETA and improve on them with multiple people testing
  • Pay my consultation fee's £
Valid points (except the clueless statement!)

Games i used to work on on under different forums there was a lot more brainstorming in general but i suppose the ideas are already out there / being discussed, so unless its a specific feature or advertising your server, dont be a muppet!

Sorry for the ballsed up posts!

Thanks, I shall only post more specifics in future :)