Mar 5, 2015
8CQuLP5.png

Damn.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
In future please provide a bit more information, posting a download brings suspicion especially with your post count.

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Downloaded it without it being flagged for anything, seems to be an mp3 file for a song called "It's Low Dura!" by "Nickphil"

Yago

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 3, 2006
Sorry, points taken on reflection I can see how it looks. I just found it and made me laugh and wasn't aware it still existed anywhere. Just delete the thread.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I was more referring to the fact this guy made a song about legend of mir. Poor guy can't even decide on a first name.

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Nickphil was from phoenix server I seem to remember the name... a warrior I think fairly high level for the time

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
was this was the same dude that fought the wicked wvil wabbit? (IRL) ??...

also download link doesn't work =-/

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Nickphil was from phoenix server I seem to remember the name... a warrior I think fairly high level for the time
was this the guy who ran around trying to pk in a fate sword all the time?

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
was this was the same dude that fought the wicked wvil wabbit? (IRL) ??...

is that the video of a guy fighting mir mobs in his back garden? wonder if that video is still around lol that is an old one...

was this the guy who ran around trying to pk in a fate sword all the time?

not sure... I only just remember the name as it was so long ago I think we were in Æternals guild together for a while before it disbanded

(its quite strange to me that I still remember how to type the Æ after all this time but can't remember character names very well)

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
All I remember was his name was Nick, and he made a dragon slayer/armour an stuff and killed a wicked wabbit.. o.0 would love to find that video :P

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
All I remember was his name was Nick, and he made a dragon slayer/armour an stuff and killed a wicked wabbit.. o.0 would love to find that video :P

**** me lad, you're going back some years there with that memory! haha i remember that like it was yesterday! good times

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
is that the video of a guy fighting mir mobs in his back garden? wonder if that video is still around lol that is an old one...

not sure... I only just remember the name as it was so long ago I think we were in Æternals guild together for a while before it disbanded

(its quite strange to me that I still remember how to type the Æ after all this time but can't remember character names very well)

Couldn't find that but found this

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?71459-shocking

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I'm sure I watched the one I saw on youtube when looking for videos for mir3 just before mir3 global came out... I think it had "effects" but the guy had something like a wooden pole he pretended to hit things with and it was in the back garden I think... I remember something to do with a pet near the end so I think it may have been the wicked wabbit one you were talking about...

the video was pretty bad but I kinda want to see it again now just so I can remember it fully lol