Other help needed for getting crystal mir online

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014
trying to setup a play server for me and a few friends from my home machine, i enter my pc's ip (eg 192.168.0.**) and it runs fine have set up router to take tcp/udp on ipv4 and ipv6 connections and forward them to host machine (the 192,.168.0.**) and that seams to work loacaly but not able to get players from outside my own network to connect have tryed putting in my own public ip address into setup files for server and get a error, so set it back to the 192.168.0.** address and get them to try to connect to public ip address (176.**.**.***) or routers address but they only get attempting to connect to server attempt 1 all the way to 50 then get could not connect message, what have i done wrong? i have turned off windows firewall and opend port 7000 on firewall on router also set it to forward incoming connections to host machine, the message below is if i put in public ip into server it runs fine if i use machines gateway ip but no one elce can connect outside of my network as it carnt connect any help would be super
(0x80004005): The requested address is not valid in its context at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start(Int32 backlog)
at Server.MirEnvir.Envir.StartNetwork() in C:\Users\support_2\Desktop\mir2-master\Server\MirEnvir\Envir.cs:line 1909
at Server.MirEnvir.Envir.WorkLoop() in C:\Users\support_2\Desktop\mir2-master\Server\MirEnvir\Envir.cs:line 525
)

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
1-) go to CMD

2-) ipconfig

3-) you'll see a IPV4 Address

4-) go to the number that you see in Default gate way ( 192.168.*.*)

5-) port forwarding

6-) forward port 7000 TCP&UDP

7-) go to firewall , allow incoming connections..

:cool: open server.exe > config > server > network > IP Address = your IPV4 address..

9-) Done

i guess.. lol

Upvote 0

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014
Ffs found the issue had upnp on switched it off and bingo 😄ty so much all

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0