Mir Vengeance Server [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
Server Information:

-Starting Level: 1-

-TRUE HIGH RATE SERVER!

-Entertaining Systems , Weekly Events , And much more!- ~Current Event: TROLLS and VENGEANCE LETTERS; Exchange for full super duper kit :<3

-Four classes , Warrior / Wizard / Taoist / Assassin-

-New Kit every 10 levels-

-Last Man Standing Event , With very unique rewards-

-Level up on PK System-:'(

-Hunting , Leveling Areas, and BOSS LANDS; Solo / Group players

-Truely Active GameMaster-
:pride:
9qX3Pd.jpg

u5fei6.jpg

jdJmSB.jpg

NK0e6s.jpg

DP4Xdnf.jpg

ltPWv5t.jpg

xmCV2Pm.jpg

** Note: Server used Legend Of Mir FiveHeroes content **

Download Link: http://www.fiveheroes.net/?page_id=2

After you finish downloading:

1-) Download these files:

1-) Client.exe + Mir2Config.ini https://ufile.io/a263b ( UPDATED CLIENT )

2-) NPCs : https://ufile.io/a0088

3-) CWeapon: https://ufile.io/e31281

1-) What to do (Client.exe + Mir2Config.ini): Delete the Client.exe , Mir2Config.ini you downloaded.

Copy MirVengeance.rar you downloaded , Extract it , It will download Client.exe , Mir2Config.ini

Copy them , Paste them in the folder you created.

2-) What to do (NPC's) : Copy NPCs.RAR , Extract it , copy the .LIB files and paste in Data > NPCs

3-) What to do (CWeapon) : Copy CWeapon.rar , Extract it , copy the .LIB files and paste in Data > CWeapon.

4-) Run Client.exe , And enjoy the game!

AlyGinTheHouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2014
**** GM ,
I have been banned for nothing , he say to me i use cheats speed , i swear of god i have nothing im tottaly clear and he have banned me after i have donated . How can you do that ? i have donated and you give me ban for what ?

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
Dude ..

If you have donated , That doesn't make you a god on my server..

You cheated , you received a "3 days ban"..

The ban ends tomorrow , Don't go further or it's going to become a week.

AlyGinTheHouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2014
dude say to your broather not to me , i have been banned for nothing why you dont understand that ? i have no cheats i play without cheats , **** off with your fking lies and find another dumb to trust you , i beg moderators to take atitudes with this fking noob who banned players for nothing ! please

And make your fking bug , when you ar on mount players dont see the mount and that is the fking your problem why you see i am fast , press fking M and go in another map and come back in town and tell to somebody if they see the mount , and when players see nothing than please give me money back and unblock me , and stop fking banned people without motives. when you dont know how to play mir you dont need banned people .

Last edited:

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
stonecold316
is big noobs When any 1 kick his ass Start Says Cheats and hackers..im too banned for noting Just cus this **** guy says Cheats And idiot GM trustin him Then Banned me LOL.

AlyGinTheHouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2014
is big noobs When any 1 kick his ass Start Says Cheats and hackers..im too banned for noting Just cus this **** guy says Cheats And idiot GM trustin him Then Banned me LOL.

Ye my broather was banned too for orb duplicated hahaha lol and he just droped the orb in safezone and this **** gm have banned for nothing and i too for speed cheat . what can i say... good luck with yours friends gm 3-4 ppl online , have a fun

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
considering the amount of cheats you were using and then getting banned , yet you still , days after choose to troll his forums with your non english verbal vomit , get over it and move on , i dont play anymore either but regardless of gms faults the server is still up !! so at least hes trying lol

Ocean2013

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2016
why cant i get passed char screen?when i clicked start it says its disabled

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
noones been able to log in past 48 hours , the server is in the process of being deleted

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Be glad you never begun. The GM can't be bothered. I asked a simple question as to if it where possible to get Bosslands or more bosses that aren't group caves as some of us only play as and when and his simple answer or "Ha no it's a group cave" "Why would I change it" after a simple suggestion. Okay this is not terrible but not even the decency to take on board information his players information. Server was not a full server either and more of a test as there where reboots every day, things changing almost every day.... Thank you for 2-3 hours of something to do but fair well!