rvUh8TQ.png

I got worried for a moment.

(PS. Nothing to do with my server)

Last edited:

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
why u think a moment they talk about your sorce cod ? u know something about trojan ?

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I was expecting something different when I opened this post hehe

Thought it may be showing someone trying to scam money out of people by selling a fake version of the source files or something

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I was expecting something different when I opened this post hehe

Thought it may be showing someone trying to scam money out of people by selling a fake version of the source files or something

Haha, I can't imaging that happening, my source is all local (not on the net)

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Haha, I can't imaging that happening, my source is all local (not on the net)

Yeah because you said before that you are the only one working on your source I wasn't expecting someone to actually have your files but rather have a version of the crystal source or something that they were trying to claim to be a leaked version of Marble and trying to sell

I remember reading about it happening before with other files so was my first thought before I opened and read the post

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Yeah because you said before that you are the only one working on your source I wasn't expecting someone to actually have your files but rather have a version of the crystal source or something that they were trying to claim to be a leaked version of Marble and trying to sell

I remember reading about it happening before with other files so was my first thought before I opened and read the post
Don't give people ideas :P

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Hmmm...

Selling Marble Source Code, only £10,000!!!

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Do you accept Doge coin?

I've made a few trades on Doge in the last 24 hours - so I would currently accept it - well, I'd wait for the next dip before purchasing as the market cap is still very favorable. How much you got?

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Transaction must be made in person, with Crisp and unmarked £20 notes.

All my crisp notes have little droplets of blood and mucus at one end, sowwy :x

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Taking offers on the real marble and the new not named files. Buy one get one free. It will also come with a pc as I won't no how to get them off it.

Jamie when are you leaving your house next?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Taking offers on the real marble and the new not named files. Buy one get one free. It will also come with a pc as I won't no how to get them off it.

Jamie when are you leaving your house next?

Critical error my friend...

He never leaves.