Rise of the Archons [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Re: Rise of the Archons - Rule of the Arcane Lords

The thing I find most funny is with the release on archons, and even at like 4am at night, p69 NEVER has under 23 users? lol. And Arcadia usercount also never drops below 60 and also hasn't been effected at all by the release of this server.
Marble and Chronicles on the other hand have take a massive plunge.
Makes me wonder how much of the 300+ users is real when p69 + Arcadia are suspect :lol

At that sorta user count I'd expect the towns to be rammed tight but I havent really seen that many people when I'm on, does everyone have different starting zones or something?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

The thing I find most funny is with the release on archons, and even at like 4am at night, p69 NEVER has under 23 users? lol. And Arcadia usercount also never drops below 60 and also hasn't been effected at all by the release of this server.
Makes me wonder how much of the 300+ users is real when p69 + Arcadia are suspect :lol

At that sorta user count I'd expect the towns to be rammed tight but I havent really seen that many people when I'm on, does everyone have different starting zones or something?

spoofing.. ;)

---------- Post Merged at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:56 PM ----------

download makes me feel like im back on dial up XD

dont worry the server will make it feel like 1999 too ;)

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

Anyone else got Issues with running full screen, i can play in windows mode which i'd rather not play personally, but when i attempt full screen it just goes white? any ideas?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016

even after he reboots, it goes from being offline and showing 0 users, to online and showing 200+ (this is even at 9am , so the people who afk'd and left there chars in overnight would be booted, they are asleep yet the server pops back online with 200+)

something deffo dodgy with his server count.

Also find it disgusting that Scorpian has not responded to my paypal dispute yet has the time to post on his forums.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

even after he reboots, it goes from being offline and showing 0 users, to online and showing 200+ (this is even at 9am , so the people who afk'd and left there chars in overnight would be booted, they are asleep yet the server pops back online with 200+)

something deffo dodgy with his server count.

Also find it disgusting that Scorpian has not responded to my paypal dispute yet has the time to post on his forums.

really unsure whos running it tbh, guy seems to be american whos doing it all, its good he doesn't reply, you will get your money back guarenteed.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Show me that picture of 100+ users again :lol:lol:lol

Frankly, I am disappointed with this user-count, but whatever. You think its b/s if it makes you feel better

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

before you go on about the usercount why dont you play more than 5 minutes and you will notice every single cave has people in and all the towns are packed, funny how server owners like to chat **** on other server threads. bitter.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

fdab557a3b.png Okay so does anyone know why this is happening on the quest Wooma Menace? I clicked all 7 totems on the first floor, then on the second floor only two totems show up on the map, I did go round and click all the totems by manually searching but the totems said they were already deactivated and didn't shake my screen, I can't progress the quest.. fancy fixing my bugged quest? aha

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

View attachment 18366 Okay so does anyone know why this is happening on the quest Wooma Menace? I clicked all 7 totems on the first floor, then on the second floor only two totems show up on the map, I did go round and click all the totems by manually searching but the totems said they were already deactivated and didn't shake my screen, I can't progress the quest.. fancy fixing my bugged quest? aha

probably not meant to get that far -.- when they were clicked they disapeared, so guess its a script bug.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

View attachment 18366 Okay so does anyone know why this is happening on the quest Wooma Menace? I clicked all 7 totems on the first floor, then on the second floor only two totems show up on the map, I did go round and click all the totems by manually searching but the totems said they were already deactivated and didn't shake my screen, I can't progress the quest.. fancy fixing my bugged quest? aha
worked fine for me try relogging.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

yeah worked fine for my mate, i've relogged and everything, it stays the same..lol

and now i got all this lool

236f62736b.png

Last edited:

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014

So i thought id try this out whilst i left blackdesert AFK cooking/fishing

I appreciate the effort and the fresh creative ideas to adapt this game, but it just doesnt have the 'wow' factor for me whatsoever. One reason is after playing on the marble/crystal files i know i wont beable to get over the clunkiness, not a fan of 'no body drop pots' which is why i'd play mir. But most of all i have lost the mir vibes.

goodluck for the future and tings

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

So i thought id try this out whilst i left blackdesert AFK cooking/fishing

I appreciate the effort and the fresh creative ideas to adapt this game, but it just doesnt have the 'wow' factor for me whatsoever. One reason is after playing on the marble/crystal files i know i wont beable to get over the clunkiness, not a fan of 'no body drop pots' which is why i'd play mir. But most of all i have lost the mir vibes.

goodluck for the future and tings

did you even read the 'no body drop pots' they stop you from dropping to MOBS and MOBS only.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Show me that picture of 100+ users again :lol:lol:lol

Frankly, I am disappointed with this user-count, but whatever. You think its b/s if it makes you feel better
I know don't I feel silly now :sorrow:

It's ok FiveHeroes v2 is just around the corner with release date ETA roughly 1 month, I'll aim big.. I guess I gotta aim to join that 300 club now, 100 is just pathetic!

before you go on about the usercount why dont you play more than 5 minutes and you will notice every single cave has people in and all the towns are packed, funny how server owners like to chat **** on other server threads. bitter.
Sorry I'll take my banter elsewhere :sour:.

Also I think I said I played for roughly 90 minutes before getting bored of not being able to kill **** in Tree path and being limited to just killing wolves and a major lack of quests

I believe that has been addressed and there's more quests now? So maybe I'll pop back on and try agian, who knows, gotta help Scorp get to 400+ somehow

Ps. I'm not at all bitter, Scorp does put a lot of effort into his servers, that much is clear, he deserves the high usercount, just like Chronicles does.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington

Hi, was wondering if anyone has encountered the problem i am having right now and been able to fix it? i have tried to search for a fix online but nothing.

I have played numerous mir2 servers in the past with the same PC and settings, my drivers are all fully updated and never had this problem.

When i load the game in full screen, its a white screen, however i can hear the music. when i load up the game in windowed mode then try click to full screen again it goes white but can still hear everything that's going on in the game, i can even move my char and hear the footsteps...

sounds like a resolution or graphics problem, tinkered about with the res for a good hour to no success, and all my graphics drivers are up to date.

any help or info would be appreciated/ ty

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Hi, was wondering if anyone has encountered the problem i am having right now and been able to fix it? i have tried to search for a fix online but nothing.

I have played numerous mir2 servers in the past with the same PC and settings, my drivers are all fully updated and never had this problem.

When i load the game in full screen, its a white screen, however i can hear the music. when i load up the game in windowed mode then try click to full screen again it goes white but can still hear everything that's going on in the game, i can even move my char and hear the footsteps...

sounds like a resolution or graphics problem, tinkered about with the res for a good hour to no success, and all my graphics drivers are up to date.

any help or info would be appreciated/ ty

Things like this tend to happen when there is something missing like a dll. Are there any errors when you patch? Not diagnosed it before so not sure what to say next

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014

did you even read the 'no body drop pots' they stop you from dropping to MOBS and MOBS only.
Yes. Still a **** idea

Everyone has opinions and preferences, You don't have to defend against every one like some wannabe white knight

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

I see the GM is avoiding posting here but is active on forum and replying to others posts. your communication skills are disappointing ive put 50/60/70 hours in over the past few days and donated to this server, learned alot more than any beta tester clearly....., get ingame and observe some barbarians and assassins

The perseverance of the assassins posting here is fuelled by how underpowered we are currently, even the super casual players are noticing the gap between the sin and other classes.
i can see us struggling to get groups etc down the road.

Do you have too much pride to turn around and say, its hard (realistically pretty impossible) to balance 8 classes, but we realise the current state of assassin and are working on some balance/changes.

our skills for the majority seems incredibly lacklustre but at this point i would settle for just returning our attack speed, watching barbs tank everything and kill faster is not what we should be seeing, i understand alot of people will reroll purely to stay on the strongest/most op champion thats fine but i dont want to have to reroll for this reason.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

oh wait wait now its 133 and yesterday at this time was more than 350+ how come? 217 user left in 1 day ?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

it was bank holiday yesterday

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk