Rise of the Archons [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Re: Rise of the Archons - Rule of the Arcane Lords

Keep dancing around it if you want then. As I said all we have are user names, emails and passwords. None of which are ever revealed by me to anyone - we have a password reset on the website and I have no benefit in giving away your email.

It sounds like someone is trolling you.

Please feel free to contact us with your complaint and provide more details though.

I've tried contacting you on your forums personal profile several times, however I was unable to.

My complaint is as follows:

I'm going to get to the point of the matter. In forums I was debating with (user) regarding how overpowered (class) are and how I have personally witnessed him killing bosses with ease. My personal opinion was attempting to ensure all classes are more balanced in PVE and in no way was an attack towards him/her or anybody else in that matter.

From my understanding he has spoken to you directly through whatsapp and you've not only used your powers to discover my IP but also used that information to determine which account I am playing and passed that information to (user). That is violation of Data protection Act which clearly states data should be 'used for limited, specifically stated purposes'.

I have no problem of disclosing who I was in-game if anybody in forums did indeed ask, instead he decided to go and contact you off-online through whatsapp and you've used your powers in an injustice manner. Although, this information may not necessary be significant in nature, it's the act, itself which clearly represents your morals and ethics. The underlining question is how could anybody trust you with their personal information if you're going to reveal it to a third-party whose your friend?

I would like an satisfying, justified reasoning behind your motivate. Please contact me through forums, since you can use this information to determine who I am.

Once he has read it could moderator please delete this post? Thank you.

Last edited:

BLaPP

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 8, 2013

What's current state of the server ? Average level etc ? Much to do ingame ? Bored of all the servers currently out and may return to archons to kill time until zircon

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017

From my understanding he has spoken to you directly through whatsapp and you've not only used your powers to discover my IP but also used that information to determine which account I am playing and passed that information to (user). That is violation of Data protection Act which clearly states data should be 'used for limited, specifically stated purposes'.

Hmm so he may have took your forum IP, checked the account records on Archons for a matching account and then told the other guy your player name, huh?

Is there no other way the player you debated with could have found your ingame name? Maybe in your forum profile or something, or maybe the guy you debated with lied about talking to Scorp?

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009

I've never stated who I was in game, there was essentially no need to. I highly doubt there was any other way he/anybody could find my account. The only details available about me was my Stats/Level, however assuming you're correct and he found it on forums, the other user wouldn't be a need to lie. The (said user) is on my guild and he has informed me of the following.

https://ibb.co/jb19aF

Janbee

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 8, 2017
Ha noi

His dad is bigger than your dad, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

I've tried contacting you on your forums personal profile several times, however I was unable to.

My complaint is as follows:

I'm going to get to the point of the matter. In forums I was debating with (user) regarding how overpowered (class) are and how I have personally witnessed him killing bosses with ease. My personal opinion was attempting to ensure all classes are more balanced in PVE and in no way was an attack towards him/her or anybody else in that matter.

I have no problem of disclosing who I was in-game if anybody in forums did indeed ask, instead he decided to go and contact you off-online through whatsapp and you've used your powers in an injustice manner. Although, this information may not necessary be significant in nature, it's the act, itself which clearly represents your morals and ethics. The underlining question is how could anybody trust you with their personal information if you're going to reveal it to a third-party whose your friend?

I would like an satisfying, justified reasoning behind your motivate. Please contact me through forums, since you can use this information to determine who I am.

Once he has read it could moderator please delete this post? Thank you.

Ah. Well I can assure you for a start I, don't WhatsApp anyone from Mir. Farage is right, this sort of thing happens all the time, people can say what they want it doesn't make it true. You were simply phished. I am assuming you have history with said person and they realised who you were.

I still don't know who you are, forum or in game, and certainly did not give anyone your character name.

JustAUser

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2017

When I played Arcadia a lot of people were using cheat engine, even those among my own guild. It went on for a couple of weeks but a patch rolled out that stopped cheat engine along with ACPI etc. From what I remember you can't go past a certain speed and after playing the beta I felt like that a standard un-tweaked windows 10 was pretty smooth.

Grassing bastard :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
whats the crack with this? is it online?

Alive and well.

ni8ZXPQ.png

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Archons and Paragon should both get a reward, not sure how the declined so fast lul. Sad thing is neither of them was a bad set of files, Shame Scorp still on that Delphi ****.

ToUgHGuY

Legend
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2018
i like the idea of this server but there are so many flaws with it and it does not seem to be looked after and managed very well hense the 0 usercount. Its a shame because i think with a few tweeks this server could have been great

jsyphon

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 3, 2018
i like the idea of this server but there are so many flaws with it and it does not seem to be looked after and managed very well hense the 0 usercount. Its a shame because i think with a few tweeks this server could have been great

This was one of the more innovative servers, sad to see it die out. Would love to see the monk class ported out, damage auras and some of the other skills were cool.

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Where is the best place to level on here?

I'm aware the server died 6 years ago. I want to play it now 🙃🙃🙃

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
the website/guide for this server down? can only access the main LOM website to download .exe but everything but the forums are down

discord at all for this also?