Zircon Mir 3
Likes Likes:  215
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Re: Rise of the Archons - Rule of the Arcane Lords

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    Triedthatbutgoeswhitetoblack!!!@
    Are you on Windows 10 by chance? And is the Xbox app thing installed still? Odd question I know, but bear with me...

2. HispaRed

same as ancient, goes from white to black, im on windows 7 and dont have any xbox stuff on here.

however i thought i found a fix myself last night, i changed the blendalpha, which was set to 150 but changed to 50... tried logging on full screen and worked, but tried again this afternoon and back to white screen!

thanks tho

the windows for writing stuff in at account creation or character creation dont show on mine or are very intermittent
    Shaolin - not Shayolin
    Tao - not Tayo
    Tsingtao - not Teesingtayo ( it's a beer incase you didn't know)

Quote Originally Posted by Adv View Post
    No gold exploits here afaik. You won't like it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh hey look its the guy that retracts paypal statements, glad I don't have that scumbag of a reputation. Also if it was someone else's fault (which you will probably say) then why hasn't LOMCN cleared your name yet? Still living in the past trying to stir some things up just to have a back and forth on this forum post to keep this thread relevant so more people will play this and not the server you currently are playing, you are def not one of the brightest crayon in the box.

Also to be fair, at some point somewhere in some game we all have exploited so get off your high horse lol. Also, Azzi and I have already talked and made amends so no one actually cares what you have to say... Sorry but the truth hurts.

Check your screen refresh rate in your res option in windows. i had this problem uninstalled my drivers reinstalled them then checked everything over and my res was set to 29hz for some reason, changed to 60hz and it plays full screen..
    Sic - Who stole my name on Chron?.. pfft C*nts
    WithinTheRuins - Level 40+ .. getting there.

Motherboard - Asus P8Z68-V Pro Socket 1155
    CPU - Intel i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz Modded H70 cooler
    RAM - Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8Gb 4x2Gb DDR3 @ 1866Mhz
    GFX - 1x Sapphire R9 290 Tri X OC Modded H50 cooler.
    PSU - Corsair 750w Modular.
    CASE - Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 standard fans.
    STORAGE - 1x OCZ Agility 60GB SSD - 1x 320GB WD - 1x250GB WD - 1x500GB WD.

got banned on forums AND ingame for complaining on the forums lol.

Seems i wasnt the only one who got banned too.

Very poor form !

Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous View Post
    got banned on forums AND ingame for complaining on the forums lol.

Seems i wasnt the only one who got banned too.

Very poor form !
    I can join you there, absolutely ridiculous behavior from the server team, seems that if you give them flak for their clear lack of commitment and false promises they just remove you. #RiseOfTheClownFiesta.

Really really unexpected, I've seen alot worse said on the forums yet the players are still posting/playing ingame.

Seems like we said some things that the GM didnt like so he banned us.

Level 38 Barbarian , Level 32 Monk, Level 35 Assassin and a level 26 StormCaller all gone.

Really really unexpected, I've seen alot worse said on the forums yet the players are still posting/playing ingame.

Seems like we said some things that the GM didnt like so he banned us.

Level 38 Barbarian , Level 32 Monk, Level 35 Assassin and a level 26 StormCaller all gone.
    Maybe we hit to close to home on a few points we made, either way they should be more professional than that, if they really were experienced server owners, they would know how to deal with a bit of flak and at the very least they could of just asked us to stop or give us a warning, but nope full on ban for expression of opinion, just shows our opinions were bang on the money.

P.S they also removed our posts completely on there

Quote Originally Posted by Omniscient View Post
    Maybe we hit to close to home on a few points we made, either way they should be more professional than that, if they really were experienced server owners, they would know how to deal with a bit of flak and at the very least they could of just asked us to stop or give us a warning, but nope full on ban for expression of opinion, just shows our opinions were bang on the money.
    Still waiting to see the other 6? provinces that arent ingame yet advertised on the website.

I guess the GM is far too busy on his round the world jolly with donation moneys to actually care lol.

more fool us!

Still waiting to see the other 6? provinces that arent ingame yet advertised on the website.

I guess the GM is far too busy on his round the world jolly with donation moneys to actually care lol.

more fool us!
    Just glad I never thew him a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniscient View Post
    Just glad I never thew him a penny.
    What did you say? I missed the post lol.

Just moaned about the tiny update he done today which was about 5mins work, when people been waiting all week for some sort of half decent update.

Questioned the integrity of server team, considering 3/4 of whats advertised on the flashy website isnt actually ingame.

Questioned wether or not the server was put online to fund scorpians apparent round the world trip (Currently he's in malasia)

Generally questioned as to why the server was released in such a piss poor state/

All general things that other players have and are still continuing to post without retrospective bans.

Mommy mommy I got banned from an online game I don't like

At the end of the day.. your right, it is the end of the day, because I live in Malaysia. What do you mean you live in the UK? Living costs must be a fortune!!!

Get a grip and stop acting like dicks, maybe I will let you play the game you hate so much. Otherwise grit your teeth and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Mommy mommy I got banned from an online game I don't like

At the end of the day.. your right, it is the end of the day, because I live in Malaysia. What do you mean you live in the UK? Living costs must be a fortune!!!

Get a grip and stop acting like dicks, maybe I will let you play the game you hate so much. Otherwise grit your teeth and move on.
    I never said I hated your server I simply critiqued your handling of it, your brash response to our post was out of order, you've been running servers since the early days, this I know, but here you are banning two people for forum posts rather than banning known cheats one of which to my actual knowledge there is evidence of, you can unban me and I'll play but I can't say you've gained any respect out of me for your actions.

P.S People have said alot worse than what I did today on your forums, where are their bans, today is the only day I've piped up about it, yet the repeat offenders are still there, Martyr much?

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast