Selling MirEmerge accounts details ( quick before it gets deleted )

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
It is when you're questioning my internationality.

want a cold water?

want to grow a pair of bollocks and grow the **** up. Pulling the racist card you self entitled ****ing moron. Bitches like you who need to shut the **** up and learn life's not all butterfly's and rainbows. "ooooo no somebody said something i dont like quick i need my safe space" faggot

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yo'll need to stop speaking ****.. IHaveALongName will just buy LOMCN and make you all be his slaves forever. #A-RabMoney

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
O, man - pulling the race card? Is this raeli happening?

Did I just make two terrible Middle Eastern geographical puns in one go?

Ye men, I did.

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Was supposed to be a funny thread but it turned into a racist one, plz delete.
ty

If you genuinely see anything in this thread as racism, you need to get your eyes tested because you have severe Qataracts.

---------- Post Merged at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Yo'll need to stop speaking ****.. IHaveALongName will just buy LOMCN and make you all be his slaves forever. #A-RabMoney

He could probably buy and sell us all at a Prophet.

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK

Ye men, I did.

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:40 PM ----------

If you genuinely see anything in this thread as racism, you need to get your eyes tested because you have severe Qataracts.

---------- Post Merged at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Actually rofl..

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Ye men, I did.

I have met a fair few People on Mir from Qatar and they are all loaded so my bet would be yes lol.

ascended

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 19, 2016
Why is everyone being racist towards him? if he is arabic who cares.. if he is in newcastle who cares.. stop being Twats (Y)

P.S none of you can say this isn't racist.. your taking the piss out of his "Culture/Language.." I come here to read threads about mir.. not bullshit insults that kids in primary school come up with.. statistically speaking.. Tai your an admin? he asked you to remove it.. why don't you?.. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
Why is everyone being racist towards him? if he is arabic who cares.. if he is in newcastle who cares.. stop being Twats (Y)

P.S none of you can say this isn't racist.. your taking the piss out of his "Culture/Language.." I come here to read threads about mir.. not bullshit insults that kids in primary school come up with.. statistically speaking.. Tai your an admin? he asked you to remove it.. why don't you?.. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Racism - noun - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

That has not occurred once on this thread - he made a joke - I made a joke back, he cried like a ****ing bitch about it - we made further jokes based on the fact he was QQing, (it's quite a common trend throughout Mir...)

He then pulled the race card with absolutely no justification, so some puns were made in irony about that fact - then you came on here and jumped on the righteous ****ing bandwagon and tried to preach to us about our political and ideological beliefs being skewed.

Take your self promoting, holier-than-thou attitude, turn it sideways, and in the words of Dwayne Johnson, stick it up your caaaaaaaaandy ass.

****ing douchebag.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

84bf94295b4da9e42df961a072ce5acb_meme-bruh-im-dead-meme_600-450.jpeg

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
It's called humour, Racism comes with intolerance and the only thing I'm intolerant to is social justice warriors.

P.s, Arabic Isn't a race.

P.s.s, What if I told you I was Arabic?

Last edited:

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
It's called humour, Racism comes with intolerance and the only thing I'm intolerant to is social justice warriors.

P.s, Arabic Isn't a race.

P.s.s, What if I told you I was Arabic?

You're from Preston, based on what we've learnt from this thread. You must be Arabic, but at the same time, cannot be Arabic.