HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
14whKF3.png

LOMCN Rules said:
Other: ADVERTISING
No advertising other Mir related forums without express permission from LOMCN Administration
Server forums for [SINGLE] MIR servers are fine and do not require permission

Pls explain.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Makes sense he can police / monitor server bugs easier.

If this is case Scorpion is guilty also, as if I'm correct Arcadia is run by somebody else with Scorps input, similar to Bens offering guidance to people.

http://thelegendofmir.com/forum/index.php

But Heck, Tai we know you and Bon get along like salt and slugs.. so, not quite sure why you posted this here, unless you want a banter war with Ben.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
14whKF3.png

Pls explain.

tai where the problem with this guys?

arent we all use same styels same vb php etc... and alot off copy to diffrents things from othere work and none say anything

tai you should be happy for ppl use your work for example \

for me im not see anything wrong here

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You know what, I think I'll delete my long arse reply

No they are not the same
No its not trying to be the next LOMCN, otherwise it would be called LOMCN.better
You should pm me if your that bothered, hardly a forum discussion thing?
I'm so sorry for trying to keep mir alive and offering my files to people like TD did.. oops.
Feel free to create them all sections on LOMCN, I'll happily remove their forum sections from fiveheroes, I merely offered it cause I'm a nice person. I have no control or say over what the user does with his server.. I simply give them a dedi+ files and off they go.
fiveheroes.net is a forum (and website) for the game fiveheroes.. lomcn is a forum that hosts/runs NO game but is a discussion board for MANY Games. Completely different.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
[FONT=&]You know what, I think I'll delete my long arse reply

No they are not the same
No its not trying to be the next LOMCN, otherwise it would be called LOMCN.better
You should pm me if your that bothered, hardly a forum discussion thing?
I'm so sorry for trying to keep mir alive and offering my files to people like TD did.. oops.
Feel free to create them all sections on LOMCN, I'll happily remove their forum sections from fiveheroes, I merely offered it cause I'm a nice person. I have no control or say over what the user does with his server.. I simply give them a dedi+ files and off they go.
fiveheroes.net is a forum (and website) for the game fiveheroes.. lomcn is a forum that hosts/runs NO game but is a discussion board for MANY Games. Completely different.
[/FONT]

I think you've taken my thread title a little too literally... but anyway

The point is you've taken files which were created and developed by this community for free, added to them yourself, then sold them on to other people to line your own pockets. Alongside offering your "customers" another service which we offer here (forums) thus potentially detracting from our concept/userbase/traffic more so.

I think you've undermined the entire community.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
The point is you've taken files which were created and developed by this community for free, added to them yourself, then sold them on to other people to line your own pockets.

Just want some clarification,

I have NO intention nor desire to sell Marble, would I be allowed to do so since they were privately made or is the whole concept of selling source files outright banned?

Only ask for curiosity sake.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.

I have NO intention nor desire to sell Marble, would I be allowed to do so since they were privately made or is the whole concept of selling source files outright banned?

Remember the old saying Jamie, curiosity killed the coder.

Or something like that.

Tai would kill you, with a Thai tie.

Or something like that.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

if you were the sole one to create them, who's to stop you selling them? but don't.. there be 30 other **** mir servers with 3-5 people on reather then just Marble.. ;)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

The current rules state we don't allow the sale of any server files period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
The current rules state we don't allow the sale of any server files period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, I was just curious that's all.

Hey Bon, Can I sell files on your Forums? Would be better than LOMCN if so!

Status
Not open for further replies.