Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I am seriously considering releasing the exes for all to use, but then why should I? and if i did, give me one reason why I should do it on this forum when you're giving me all this grief?

They were put on to a dedi server that I could control to stop people taking the piss / stealing etc. Its a control environment. I'm losing time and money to host these dedicated servers, why should I not charge a fee further down the line for the dedicated host??? You're just trying to twist my words in an attempt to defend yourself.

It makes me laugh, you allow people to pop up a 10 minute server with a gameshop and take everyone's money ... yet I'm genuinely trying to help the community and offer those w/o the start up fees for dedis, ftps, forums etc a real shot at creating their own server and your shooting me down? lol...

Rental and sale are 2 completely different things, you just want to play Hitler cause you don't like me.

Sugar coat it how you want; you've chopped and changed your statement so many times now it's amazing anyone takes you seriously :encouragement:

It was all about levelme.net .....

Tai is just being Tai, and 64.3% of the forum will agree he's a _________, i'm all for Bons approach, he is sharing files in a. Controlled manner. Not much different to what Jamie has done really, as you said yourself Tai he is looking for some body to run the server. hes letting somebody else try sort it out whilst having a finger in the pulse, as Ben is, only difference is Ben doesnt want any of gameshop, but a fee to cover dedi costs for their server using files hes tweaked.

Just close Thread and Milo/Tai battle it out in admin section over this and give Bon A PM with outcome.

Yeah well 100% of the forum thinks you're irrelevant; also Jamie hasn't done ANYTHING LIKE THIS you complete turd.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Sugar coat it how you want; you've chopped and changed your statement so many times now it's amazing anyone takes you seriously :encouragement:

Yeah well 100% of the forum thinks you're irrelevant; also Jamie hasn't done ANYTHING LIKE THIS you complete turd.

**** just got serious

giphy.gif

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I am seriously considering releasing the exes for all to use, but then why should I? and if i did, give me one reason why I should do it on this forum when you're giving me all this

Got to keep those options open ben, just incase you need another cash flow.

Offering your files/dedi for rental basically keeps you in power i find it funny you mention GameShop as you are the biggest culprit of gameshop usage i would say your worse then Arcadia

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Got to keep those options open ben, just incase you need another cash flow.

Offering your files/dedi for rental basically keeps you in power i find it funny you mention GameShop as you are the biggest culprit of gameshop usage i would say your worse then Arcadia
At least 1 person is finally fighting for Tai.. starting to feel like this was a 1 sided battle.

I don't have any cash flow problems but thanks for the concern. Some of us have real jobs and careers you see.

Yes your completely right, it does keep me in power and it keeps me in control of the server files that I've worked hard on over the past 16 months.
If you don't like my gameshop -- guess what I dont care? lol I've not played Arcadia so I can't comment, but from what I've seen, I dont put important skill books into gameshop only, infact all the stuff in gameshop is available for gold as well.

Your just sprouting absolute horse **** lets face it, you've never logged on my server, you've no idea how much time/effort I invest or what the gameshop even looks like. Your just another forum bum chum jumping on the band wagon

Anyway, I'm over this thread now.

FYI All the forum sections have been removed from my forums, they wasn't being used so was pointless them being there. So feel free to close this thread now, thanks for the advertising :encouragement:

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
At least 1 person is finally fighting for Tai.. starting to feel like this was a 1 sided battle.

I don't have any cash flow problems but thanks for the concern. Some of us have real jobs and careers you see.

Yes your completely right, it does keep me in power and it keeps me in control of the server files that I've worked hard on over the past 16 months.
If you don't like my gameshop -- guess what I dont care? lol I've not played Arcadia so I can't comment, but from what I've seen, I dont put important skill books into gameshop only, infact all the stuff in gameshop is available for gold as well.

Your just sprouting absolute horse **** lets face it, you've never logged on my server, you've no idea how much time/effort I invest or what the gameshop even looks like. Your just another forum bum chum jumping on the band wagon

Anyway, I'm over this thread now.

FYI All the forum sections have been removed from my forums, they wasn't being used so was pointless them being there. So feel free to close this thread now, thanks for the advertising :encouragement:

And after all of that....

My question is, how did '****' get through the filters?!

For **** sake.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I find it funny you mention GameShop as you are the biggest culprit of gameshop usage I would say you're worse then Arcadia

Interesting. What makes you say that?

I mean, I'm sure you've played both servers extensively so would like to just understand what the differences were like for you. All of their servers have had a gameshop - that much we know, guessing certain things you found unfair in particular?

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
... so was that a yes to the Chicken?

Complimentary "LUL GET REKT SMAVID" post also.

Josh.

The fact you have to ask me if chicken will be on the menu at my Mir based mass suicide evening makes me think you don't know me at all!!

There will be KFC Deluxe Boneless buckets with complimentary "This Bucket isn't Even the Greasiest, Boneless Thing at the Party" Tee's for everyone of us mighty Oma slaying virginal warriors of Mirian destiny at the party.

Also, on topic.

Looks like my thread was deleted from the fiveheroes.net forum.

#Censorship #BigBrotherState #Dictatorship

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Interesting. What makes you say that?

I mean, I'm sure you've played both servers extensively so would like to just understand what the differences were like for you. All of their servers have had a gameshop - that much we know, guessing certain things you found unfair in particular?

Yes I have played most servers. But I dont tend to donate much but stupidly in the past I have for Set items on Bens 4Heroes if memory serves. Koriban you slate Scorp about his GS Skills sales but you dont look at certain people like Ben who openly sells items

@Bon, FYI I have worked since leaving school everything I have ive worked for.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
More action on this post than some of the servers open atm

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

I don't know what's worse; no one fighting my corner or SamvidDavid fighting yours :highly_amused:

Ok I'll close the thread now then. Don't try and sell your server files here again though capiche

kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.