any ideas?

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
i got a problem.

Right, i got a new screen for my PC. i got a VGA cable aswell to go with it. i plugged it in and it said
345cx6s.jpg

So i took the graphics card out from my PC because it was blocking the VGA as it said there, done that it works fine, but i went to go on mir and it started to go black screen. so i download all the framework so i ran it, and im still getting black screen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
1. Shut down the computer
2. Plug the monitor cable into the add-in graphics card connector.
This may require a video adapter or video adapter cable.
(provided with the system)
3. Turn on the computer

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
1. Shut down the computer
2. Plug the monitor cable into the add-in graphics card connector.
This may require a video adapter or video adapter cable.
(provided with the system)
3. Turn on the computer
Good talk.

im getting BlackScreen now, as i said, i downloaded all the Frameworks and still black screen

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Good talk.

im getting BlackScreen now, as i said, i downloaded all the Frameworks and still black screen

Your monitor cable is connected to the onboard instead of the graphics card you have installed. change the slot its plugged into

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
really? lol you use a dedicated graphics card, and still plug the monitor into the motherboard? -.-

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
i got a problem.

Right, i got a new screen for my PC. i got a VGA cable aswell to go with it. i plugged it in and it said
345cx6s.jpg

So i took the graphics card out from my PC because it was blocking the VGA as it said there, done that it works fine, but i went to go on mir and it started to go black screen. so i download all the framework so i ran it, and im still getting black screen

you ****ing mong