Supreme Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
dont send anything as donation paypal will not honor it and dont give a ****, but the feds will soon be up their ass!!! per paypal send as a payment to buy a good not a donation

As of this 115th Congress there are NEW public and US code for Public ISPs and others if Public IE security... ie Download 2224mins youtube or GPO 2nd session YES we do know what happened to JFK and KING. 108th sealed it for 30 years lIE! Congress is sitting on over 1million oages and documents released in 1964 after JFK was assaainated. So I dont care atm. I keep a Senator Accountable I occupy his ass, and ask the hardest question and TIME has agrreed with me too Commen sence!! I borrowed his no Pictuire Code for FACEbk

---------- Post Merged on 28-04-2017 at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-04-2017 at 08:44 PM ----------

SERVER IS ONLINE !!!

​COME AND JOIN GREAT MIR WORLD !

Server Details

GameMasters: Pain
Exp Rate: x300
Gold Rate: x1
Drop Rate: x1
Starting Level: 12
Starting Gold: 1000

AMD 8900x series
(1Core)
3GB RAM

Forum: http://supreme-mir3.forumotion.com
Full Client: Ready download on forum

About the server
A high rate server with a high user count which allows you to currently explore the 20+ customised caves with both fully working monsters and drops. There is the option for low and high levels to go to many different difficulty ranked caves and also the choice of dedicated gold and integral dropping caves such as ant colony for those short of the ingame currency. The server currently has new content with the addition of more new content being made each day. GMs are currently working on the introduction of new korean caves and monsters along side the addition of JOB and EI maps combined.

-Screenshots to come soon-

Free forum : Supreme mir3
Free forum : Mir3 Game forums Mir3 Game forums Supreme mir3
supreme-mir3.forumotion.com

done

Besides the usual Bullshit excused in 10 years WHY server WIPE?????????????????????????? & hya Stenia

Last edited:

Element111

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 9, 2016
These are NOOBS, any mir3 players knows Internet browsers and mir3 will cause it to crash. I gave that answer already and update drivers. and rest learn with Search and google or I dont give a ****, you Reap what you sow. This to the 1 That cant get into game. Jaffar this is mine and all 4 members have LIFE time BANNS.. If GMs that were honst 95%,k I will help them. But with all combined Knoledge they cant get past closing the Browser to play MIR3. Problem dont exist in GSP.

6 Total LifeTime Banns---------------------- Close Browsers befre You click anything/// close the game before you Open browser DUUUUUUUU

---------- Post Merged at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 PM ----------

That is in the client text
Ur a Dumbass lol

---------- Post Merged at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:41 AM ----------

i have done all that :p no dice lol. of course i dont run any internet browsers whilst running mir =p did a reinstall of windows too, no game lol. perhaps you or someone can show how to play/'what they run' on win7 like special anti-virus or something?

Through all my years, I always ran mir 3.55 on windows 7 although the new supreme ain't working for me. i make my journey only to loading after select character gate, then get holleymir3.exe run error. Has anyone faced such error before or can perhaps hint with knowledge? I only came to ask anyone because I was not able to locate any solution via search engines nor lomcn. Any good tip on how to run or sync holly to client?

Have a good day everyone! :)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Ur a Dumbass lol

---------- Post Merged at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:41 AM ----------

i have done all that :p no dice lol. of course i dont run any internet browsers whilst running mir =p did a reinstall of windows too, no game lol. perhaps you or someone can show how to play/'what they run' on win7 like special anti-virus or something?

Through all my years, I always ran mir 3.55 on windows 7 although the new supreme ain't working for me. i make my journey only to loading after select character gate, then get holleymir3.exe run error. Has anyone faced such error before or can perhaps hint with knowledge? I only came to ask anyone because I was not able to locate any solution via search engines nor lomcn. Any good tip on how to run or sync holly to client?

Have a good day everyone! :)

Gladly I see pain has new client- that is churchills- credit to him. There was older think that may fix it.

PAIN has the server why shud I fiix his **** :) You Called me a Dumbass, hmm should I attempt Think aboutit Element111 :-( My 1st reply stays, so do solutions tho :) try any older clients in Mir3 archive. I try downloadolder version of SupremeUSA

Get some balls and do what you complain about. I still have 40 fuking stiches in 4 places so you can FO Element post on me agan then yur going on ignore list inbox if yu got the stones if not I DONT CARE I ownt be usingLOMCN advertising with bullshit that happens on here!

Make a new Thread in Server Help mir3 the main 1 its 3.55. The clien you downloaded has Listmake== virus unless your useing Chinese prc

Can a MOD SMOD admins anyone close this thread

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:06 PM ----------
This is in reply to
Suijin
user-offline.png

PAIN Dilip Patel KingofKings I would wait tho, better coming out. As myself recovering from Cancer Surgery, 4th 1. I still got more files than he is using and much Higher rate tho Caps of 255 and 65535 are a problem. And working on GSP too and mir3 source

I work n those everyday alone. 1 thing please do not use the same login and password as the Database thta was Leaked contained alot of people.

Releases were to my GMs only, and they were all trustworthy. Some gott whatever they wanted (@make items) and they deserveed it too. Anyways I see the doc agan on 18th discuss what to do next . chemo high dose Interpheron etc. If I dont take a medication the Cancer WILL come back. Hope to answer some questions and maybe some for community. Years before, this was a Death sentance I will do something on a clinical so others dont have to suffer :)

Suijin a friend from 2008-2009 told me people will w8 for a realy good server so take time. I willl buy my network machines and cables 1st and work on code and whatever else while I wait for the GO ahead from kansas city. I do CARE about my users I fight for them. There isnt anyway around server costs, but the rest no donation...go ahead and have some fun not all are asswholes :) Items will not be able to be Purchased using PAYPAL!

Last edited:

Suijin

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 7, 2017
Thank you for reply!..
Does this server have a good reputation as I look to play longterm if possible
or better I go for another?

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I am Zipping the New OLD client-- Dont change the NAME. If you cant connect is Server side not Player. Then I reupload it. Should fix Three landers Up in smoke, the Siggy is for my Server SupremeUSA ignore it. Just close it if it odnt, control+alt+delte and click on siggy and end process.

to resync it is Control+s :) share the dam if fdont sit on it!

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:36 PM ----------

sorry to say I would look for another for longevity. Uncharted is good and Ilike, GM gives a hsit and is really busy- but he is committed. He do work on Code and makes relkeases. And I hope to get back UP agan :) There aare other servers too. I like Darkside and has Longevity. And not everyone will like everything..

Also if you want to make a server look about to those who help without the comments. Mir3 section is confusing at 1st,. Your more than welcometo use the client :)

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:59 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:34 PM ----------

That shud work wont say HOW

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Just WTF is wrong with spartekas?

Do you have some sort of mental deficiency ? I've just read this post in its entirety and my mind is blown.

Do you ever read what you post before hitting the post button?

My mind is blown.

Element111

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 9, 2016
Btw, Fyi guys - I ran 3.55 server client on windows 7 32bit version and the client is fine! :) 64 bit had 'holley' error. Have a great day

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Nathan TYVM ill pm mod myself. I dont use several forums only 1. Look in mir3 archive if you care or call your self m8 or a friend, see how many times you can count Supreme not SupremeUSA in Upcoming servers since 2007 Ialreddy duid the research you have NOT

too late dded to Ignore list

Last edited:

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Btw, Fyi guys - I ran 3.55 server client on windows 7 32bit version and the client is fine! :) 64 bit had 'holley' error. Have a great day

I've tried running in compatability with windows 7 still same error, "hollymir3.exe has stopped working", honestly don't know how to fix it to be fair lol

Edit: Is their a way to change it to run in 32 bit or 64 bit because I don't have that option in the compatibility options

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
PAIN will need to upload a Proper CLient. Patch is gone. All that was needed was a HL There is a listmake in the client. He can make 1. SupremeUSA is NOT this server. PAIN needs to Support his own server or I will contact faceook for Harassment. KingofKings this is the last time I will say this this is his server or sewer. Contact HIM. He is PAIN, KingPain, Dilip Patel 2 of those names.Many people have his Contact including LOMCN.

Google is a ISP and is under US federal Law 2017. now that the Government has placed Higher security upon ISPs they do have everyones IP addresses Inlcuding LOMCN both of them. My Gmail lists admins as LOMCN.co.uk and LOMCN.org and Not encrypted.Youtube isnt Tracking You,unless you use Google+ or Gmail, or Google. Anons and Anonymous donot use the Above. The restrictions are Much Higher on Shitbook.

This is an act of Congress. This means anyone not living in USA, or in USA will be Procecuted. I actually believe this is what is needed. I find Randsomeware tooo often and no source IP to give to the FBI. Now the ISP will have to kick them off and hand over the IP and ISP! Convictions start at around 25 years and 250k dollars. FWI I do have Direct access to the EUroPean UNION website EUropean Command. For me it IS NOT Classified. Mental Descrimination WILL STOP!!!!

Monkita this is your Advert. Update the IP Client and HL

Last edited:

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
PAIN will need to upload a Proper CLient. Patch is gone. All that was needed was a HL There is a listmake in the client. He can make 1. SupremeUSA is NOT this server. PAIN needs to Support his own server or I will contact faceook for Harassment. KingofKings this is the last time I will say this this is his server or sewer. Contact HIM. He is PAIN, KingPain, Dilip Patel 2 of those names.Many people have his Contact including LOMCN.

Google is a ISP and is under US federal Law 2017. now that the Government has placed Higher security upon ISPs they do have everyones IP addresses Inlcuding LOMCN both of them. My Gmail lists admins as LOMCN.co.uk and LOMCN.org and Not encrypted.Youtube isnt Tracking You,unless you use Google+ or Gmail, or Google. Anons and Anonymous donot use the Above. The restrictions are Much Higher on Shitbook.

This is an act of Congress. This means anyone not living in USA, or in USA will be Procecuted. I actually believe this is what is needed. I find Randsomeware tooo often and no source IP to give to the FBI. Now the ISP will have to kick them off and hand over the IP and ISP! Convictions start at around 25 years and 250k dollars. FWI I do have Direct access to the EUroPean UNION website EUropean Command. For me it IS NOT Classified. Mental Descrimination WILL STOP!!!!

I see your name on a post and just wonder what random off topic **** you posted this time.

erterra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2010

Are you high?

Btw logs down

Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland

What ever you are smoking i want some!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.