Supreme Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
SERVER IS ONLINE !!!

​COME AND JOIN GREAT MIR WORLD !

Server Details

GameMasters: Pain
Exp Rate: x300
Gold Rate: x1
Drop Rate: x1
Starting Level: 12
Starting Gold: 1000

AMD 8900x series
(1Core)
3GB RAM

Forum: http://supreme-mir3.forumotion.com
Full Client: Ready download on forum

About the server
A high rate server with a high user count which allows you to currently explore the 20+ customised caves with both fully working monsters and drops. There is the option for low and high levels to go to many different difficulty ranked caves and also the choice of dedicated gold and integral dropping caves such as ant colony for those short of the ingame currency. The server currently has new content with the addition of more new content being made each day. GMs are currently working on the introduction of new korean caves and monsters along side the addition of JOB and EI maps combined.

-Screenshots to come soon-

Free forum : Supreme mir3
Free forum : Mir3 Game forums Mir3 Game forums Supreme mir3
supreme-mir3.forumotion.com

done

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
over 10+times on LOMCN.org abnnd the last 1 it used to be an Approved server

http://supreme-mir3.forumotion.com/t1-supreme-mir-3

Is that YOU Monkita Amrod why is yur paypal site in United States not the UK or Poland. Too Bad I fired Paypal.... No Paypal is allowed on SupremeUSA mir3

PAIN Old servers went back to 2007 how can anyone be ALLOWED to Up so many **** servers on HERE!

Surely if I were to Put UP SupremeUSA usercount would die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why dont you advertised correctly

why so many Problems with Crashes and changing exp rates $$ are you really that fukn LAZY dont answer :) The siggy worked on my Server hahahhah! @search @google

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
server has a virus MY ASS wipe #1

Server has been WIPED exp is same no refunds people even if you setup for 1 year or 6months

SupremeUSA will Open after I heal from Surgery now hows that for ya.. exp x goldx dropx mongenx 2

Only 3 players got maxed level 1 asked about server other said about this advert time I did something

Also Devoping mir3 sourcce to get rid of Caps. there are many sources but alot are lazy and cant use google or bind or microsoft all needed is FREE now get your own!

Last edited:

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
So is this server opening this week? Not a lot of information given so I shall wait and see...

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
how is it online if theres no download or anything to get online?

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
u have on forum download HL its ip for server, gm soon upload client

ASC come play m8 xD

omegamerxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2017
WOW The first mir i played opn my life!!! GREAT WORK FOR UP THE SERVER!! AND GOOD LUCK MATES server will have the old usercount online!! really great notices!!

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Hi, when i try to play the server from the launcher clicking play i get the error "Holleymir3.exe has stopped working" not sure how to fix or why this is happening, anyone any ideas how to fix?

Vaeborg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
Hi, when i try to play the server from the launcher clicking play i get the error "Holleymir3.exe has stopped working" not sure how to fix or why this is happening, anyone any ideas how to fix?

Give the exe shortcut to your desktop and try it

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
SOMEone need to be HONEST here, thpoose are Suprememir3 files the maps yes rest NO! NOW how the **** gave PAIN my files. hand ful of people have a mud3 I wasnt sharing with the WORLD! Just GMs! WTF is Churhils Telestone! Why is DARKDEVIL in this server 25k Pet best of them all\. Demonic says Nothing about Stealing MUD3's If I didnt give you files directly it is not yours.. yes I yoook screenshots of were **** WAS at, and NPCS PAIN never HAD. I dont the fr. He wants to play for free,lecvels and gear and top level I sayd NO.

Laggy as **** too PAIN never mind IMAM files with PAYPAL and every1 that understand FRAUD! VAEborg soon asI remeber yur sad Name your are BANNED from my F b so stop fng asking questions. CLIENT is 1 thing handing PAIN my MUD3 is another. BTW i think I know exactly what YPOU did and will let everyone know. BTW Supreme dont that many MAPS. So if it Korean why SAY Holley 3.68 and why no1 Delte my old IP from siggy, and I am TheOriginal in the CLIENT screenshots. And btw read MY chat LOg too your see who is always been lieing.

PAIN suks on coding tbh why is there 6 rebirths PAINS files never did, and tbh he ini was chinese. screenshot will say 1.34billion experiance. PAIN never and will never get anywere close to it, and xp will be soon to follow 64x xp 2xgold 2x drop 1x mongen

I HONESTLY think you ******s jusrt swaped map files :) THANKS for the MAPS even tho Churchills are much Better. Rember PAIN you would NOT let him Update the MAPS for Months.

PAIN yur out of time IP is still the same the is no Korean PATCh or iten DAT, it will stop at 65535 255 no database from korean. I am done anyone helping go down with him I wont be using Normal Means. and Microsoft will no also, or who ever

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Half the time I just can't be arsed reading Spartekas comments.....

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I'm a little bit confused by the fraud bit.

This whole community is running servers from images (monsters, items, tiles, character frames, spells) from the official mir or even other games. Nothing here is legit.

Also the files that you buy contain content from LOMCN users including translated .exe's, databases and basic scripts including shops; rankings and so on. I don't understand how someone thinks they can own a mud3. Sure there may be some custom content but still 80% of the work is not owned by that person.

I guess most people are just happy to have a new server to play.

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Give the exe shortcut to your desktop and try it
I tried this and it didnt work :x, I also tried running the holleymir3.exe in compatibility with windows xp service pack 3 and 2 also the launcher aswell, tried running as Admin all still same error, I have no clue why lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.