Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Where are all my event orbs?

Last edited by LordJako; 15-04-2017 at 03:08 AM.

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!
    Likes to Retract Paypal Transactions Adv's Avatar

Re: WTF where are all my event orbs?????

Lol... why you just have orbs doing nothing?

It's common knowledge they'd be removed come Easter. Did you think they'd be ingame forever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally Posted by Adv
    So 2 years into your server you were unaware L7 gave 100% output? ****ing hell. What exactly did you think people were moaning for all this time? Unreal.

I genuinely thought the moans were about being able to get luck 7 so easily not that once you got it you had 100% damage...it was only when Tai said about luck 9 that it clicked.

Sam

LOL dam you jamie how dare u remove event stats after telling everyone they are going to be removed on said date, OUTRAGEOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Adv View Post
    Lol... why you just have orbs doing nothing?

It's common knowledge they'd be removed come Easter. Did you think they'd be ingame forever?
    How can I know that they are temporary items? I began a month ago to play!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordJako View Post
    How can I know that they are temporary items? I began a month ago to play!!!!
    Read the patch notes?

Then you was here when the event came out the 16th of last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    Then you was here when the event came out the 16th of last month.
    LOL very nice without ingame info... probably I was low level 1 month ago and I don't know what is an evento orb... proably... but ok, I've just lost all my money! GG

What do you mean? Lost all your money, the max they ever sold for was like 200k, didn't you think something was up when they dropped from 200k to 50k in the space of a few days lol ?

I've always sold them at 190k then 190x20orbs=3.8m that for a lv36 war are good money... but it's ok... probably I played in servers without these temporary items (excluding easter eggs and christmas trees), it's a nice idea, but new players can't be informed about it.

I repeat that I never read (in game and forum) that these orbs were temporary.

GG

---------- Post Merged at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reverance View Post
    Read the patch notes?
    Can you link me these patch notes?

there is a few big topics that are put on forums and are clearly labelled IMPORTANT i suggest you read those on any info on next patches/events that gm is doing.

he literally gave liek a months warning when they will be removed, so i dont get why the QQ thread

Quote Originally Posted by SkeemaLOM View Post
    there is a few big topics that are put on forums and are clearly labelled IMPORTANT i suggest you read those on any info on next patches/events that gm is doing.

he literally gave liek a months warning when they will be removed, so i dont get why the QQ thread
    You don't get it? Seriously? He has said multiple times now that he was unaware, and then gone on to say he was unaware as he relied only on ingame information of which there was none (in his words - I have no idea).

Age old debate of game design. ie. is it bad design to ask customers to rely on '3rd party'/external resources to garner information. Meh. (He is the only person so far to mention not knowing about the event process though lol)

Event orbs

Not all year round orbs!

'Age old debate of game design. ie. is it bad design to ask customers to rely on '3rd party'/external resources to garner information' - LOL u make using a web browser sound like rocket science must be so hard to click on a browser and read patch notes on any updates he managed to do it to download the game. the info was given, anyone trying to defend his mistake as somehow being GMs fault is a laughable troll or just uses forum to be pedantic, you seem to be the latter

I repeat that it's not a problem, I have played only in spare time and I don't want read documentations to play mir... if this is a disadvantage I don't like it

Anyway I don't find these patch notes... can you link me? Or also them are temporary? xD

Skeema, calm the **** down you tit. I never said anything remotely similar to making it as a hardship.

It's still 'out of game', which some people don't check for ingame stuff. Downloading the game isn't an example, as he obviously can't download the game ingame, but I get your point. Hell I even agree with you - I think it's a given these days that you need to check external resources for information, but they are always going to be people that don't. Like this 1 guy out of 300 odd.

Not sure who was defending this guys mistake, and then blaming the GM, but yeah I agree with you there too. It ain't Jamie's fault.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast