Likes Likes:  6

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Server Closure

Red Server Closure

Greetings everyone.
    IHALN is currently unavailable, and I am announcing this on his behalf.
    Emerge will be closing(shutting) down, IHALN no longer has time to work on it and update it, and I am just a GM(Player support, giving feedback/player feedback to IHALN).
    Thank you for playing on Emerge.

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

Re: Server Closure

have you closed this already? surely you could of given the players some extra notice?

I've just received the message on Skype, and the decision was made by IHALN, I made the thread on his behalf as he is currently unavailable.

"No time to work on the server"

In other words
    He's geeking Archons and cba to work on the server...
    I may have a server in development, I may not have a server in development. You'll have to wait and find out.

Sending me a PM will not get you a faster response than making a thread!

As I said earlier, we all write our own cv, the way this went down won't be forgotten. Should have been a man and announce that himself, as it is he comes across as kid or else cowardly. But the server was fun to play and had potential.

---------- Post Merged at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 上升的回歸 View Post
    have you closed this already? surely you could of given the players some extra notice?
    Well it wasn't closed, the future time he uses is trying to save face, to make it seem like it did close. It just crashed and was abandoned, run away from.

Only decent way would have been to bring it back online and announce the closure ingame due on some date, like a weeks time.

Lol he's got time to play archons though and even posting on there forum under his name.. guessing this was just a quick buck server to feed his donations on there
    /deano13

Like I said in the crashed thread he's really busy and he's unavailable to make a post here....
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's the fact that he had to get 1024 to say it was closed, despite him being active on the forums :')

RIP

Time for mods to do some mass deletion of these waste of space areas for all these recent flops 😂

11.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    and I am a virgin IHaveALongName's Avatar

I am not playing archons and it is well known that me and some of my cousins are sharing the same " forum account name "

on fiveheroes AND archons ONLY, i am too busy IRL with my own university commitments and i dont really expect you to believe me

instantly because as " THERE IS TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY " on lomcn.

if i was playing archons or as people claimed "geeking it" i would announce that freedomly because it is my right to do whatever i want

after all i have put the server up for free and with NO P2W Server, but i repeat " I am not playing any server currently "

thank you for understanding and sorry for the big disappointment and i promise you all there will be a V2 release soon

just waiting for the summer vacation to come so i can get some time working and fixing all the current bugs ingame

and server will be MUCH MUCH better and with more possibility and more fun.
    /Ihavealongname
    /Moha

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveALongName View Post
    I am not playing archons and it is well known that me and some of my cousins are sharing the same " forum account name "

on fiveheroes AND archons ONLY, i am too busy IRL with my own university commitments and i dont really expect you to believe me

instantly because as " THERE IS TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY " on lomcn.

if i was playing archons or as people claimed "geeking it" i would announce that freedomly because it is my right to do whatever i want

after all i have put the server up for free and with NO P2W Server, but i repeat " I am not playing any server currently "

thank you for understanding and sorry for the big disappointment and i promise you all there will be a V2 release soon

just waiting for the summer vacation to come so i can get some time working and fixing all the current bugs ingame

and server will be MUCH MUCH better and with more possibility and more fun.
    ROFL.... g/l
    /deano13

13.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    and I am a virgin IHaveALongName's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deano13 View Post
    ROFL.... g/l
    glad you liked that and rolled on floor
    thread closed reasons above, thank you all.
    /Ihavealongname
    /Moha