Zircon Mir 3
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

as i said for you i have alot about you and u did that to me befor and starting talk shit about me next time wummy you and your friends that who abuse me try do it again and i will sue you guys

Heaters will not stop lol but i can stop them this time
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone
    Progress: 95% Complete.

2. HispaRed

I'm still wondering how we abuse you? Please... get the chat log and post it on here.. you don't know anything about me so I wouldn't zip it if I was you. How you gonna sue us? O.o, gonna get @moh to hack us?, why would I waste my time talking trash about you?, let me rephrase what we done. We said that your only here for the cash. You wanna try and get a exclusive 6 months holiday in Dubai?, you're only here for the cash and every one knows it.
    Last edited by WummyGM; 20-04-2017 at 11:42 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Mir 2 Advisor / Moderator IceMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slover View Post
    as i said for you i have alot about you and u did that to me befor and starting talk shit about me next time wummy you and your friends that who abuse me try do it again and i will sue you guys

Heaters will not stop lol but i can stop them this time
    I think you need to learn law. Sue someone on a game you can get sued for. you are breaking copyright laws like all us.
    I'm not lazy,I'm energy efficient!

Just remember that you come to me asking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by ibby View Post
    You had banned Arky right after he donated, as he gave some negative feedback, that shows ur a shit gm lols.
    Even on lomcn lol.
    -Pause

*Retired*

I would like to point out that I wouldn't be able to scam you as I donated in such a way on PayPal that you couldn't..

Ie I didn't make a payment for goods or services so you couldn't get it back

Also you banned be because in Guild chat I said the game is clearly pay to win and you have set it up in such a way that you almost forced people to donate to get anywhere on your server and after posting on your lomcn game post about this you reinstated my account most likely due to the bad press you received..
    Servers like yours should never be allowed to get on lomcn and if I did my bit in making sure you cannot rip people off then fantastic. Your server failed as you are and I assume always will be someone who just wants to make a cash grab and run which is why your server died to fast once donations stopped coming in...

I will always play servers and give feedback on ones I feel are set up just to take people's money and luckily there hasn't been to many in recent times other than yours..

As above fingers crossed your servers won't be allowed on here again and you will have to maybe do what the majority of us do and actually work to earn some money

By all means and I invite you to post all of the comments I made in Guild chat.. on your dead server as proof of what a complete moron you are.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Slovers attitude has not changed since he started enquiring about how to use Crystal files. He is entitled to have that attitude of course, bully for him!

I just don't know why people played in the first place, or seem surprised by his lack of maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by WargodSius View Post
    Slovers attitude has not changed since he started enquiring about how to use Crystal files. He is entitled to have that attitude of course, bully for him!

I just don't know why people played in the first place, or seem surprised by his lack of maturity.

I just hope that he isn't able to advertise on here anymore with any of his Pay 2 Win smash and grab servers.

Quote Originally Posted by aRKY View Post
    I just hope that he isn't able to advertise on here anymore with any of his Pay 2 Win smash and grab servers.

lol at you arky u and wummy only thing i will post about it here and answer heaters like you and your firends ( scammers ppl ) we all know whos opening servers alot off time for they get alot off money and and they closed it after 1 month after they got donation

this my first server i had work on it and that a so nice for me for raning it for few months as it first one to me

and none told you come and doante if you know its pay to win tbh

not like dont play thats it

and not you who allow to let ppl advertise they servers here back to your server and we all know who bhind all off this

i will open server again and you and you all your friends will wish to play on it

as ibby was abuse me and ibby post was deleted i will see Tai what he can do with this without he get any warring about this
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone

You've probably lost all credibility now, after threatening to sue people en masse, but respect for you being you. You're an absolute nutjob, and seem to love being that way. Tai should give you tenure for that alone tbh.

You've probably lost all credibility now, after threatening to sue people en masse, but respect for you being you. You're an absolute nutjob, and seem to love being that way. Tai should give you tenure for that alone tbh.
    im threatening to sue who abuse and try absue me again read good bro befor you write wrong tbh

if u accepte ppl abuse you im not like you im not accepte any humman abuse me or abuse my family tbh
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone

Quick, go read what en masse means. God I love you Slover. You're like Moh 2.0.

Quick, go read what en masse means. God I love you Slover. You're like Moh 2.0.

im not like anyone im only like myself tbh
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29

Quote Originally Posted by Slover View Post
    lol at you arky u and wummy only thing i will post about it here and answer heaters like you and your firends ( scammers ppl ) we all know whos opening servers alot off time for they get alot off money and and they closed it after 1 month after they got donation

this my first server i had work on it and that a so nice for me for raning it for few months as it first one to me

and none told you come and doante if you know its pay to win tbh

not like dont play thats it

and not you who allow to let ppl advertise they servers here back to your server and we all know who bhind all off this

i will open server again and you and you all your friends will wish to play on it

as ibby was abuse me and ibby post was deleted i will see Tai what he can do with this without he get any warring about this
    ibby received an infraction and had his post deleted.

Your other accounts were banned as they break the forum rules.

That out the way, you should not let kids on the internet get to you...

Tai - LOMCN Administrator

I do not answer server help questions via PM. PM'ing me will not get you a quicker answer than posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    ibby received an infraction and had his post deleted.

Your other accounts were banned as they break the forum rules.

That out the way, you should not let kids on the internet get to you...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast