HispaRed Mir 2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    LOMCN Pro Member Slover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    jordan
    Posts
    630

    Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    To clarify all that happened to the server Darkzone and membership of Darkzone, which took a ban from the Lomcn
    First, the server was closed because of some bugs and some errors and we had to close it also because many players did not enter it for weeks and did not have an update to anything new because of the family problem that happened to me and some players not been Patient to see the new updates and I was not lazy but every day I made updated and I was working with files on my own and alone
    And the server did not receive any donations after the second month and I had paid the company for an additional period of five months (that full amount of money received by donations donated by the players)
    The site of the game Www.Darkzen.Info was suspended because there is no amount to pay dues after the fifth month
    As for the membership of Darkzone has been banned and the reason it is a second membership for the same person and I have been the work of this membership of the site added to be in the name of the server (as do many of the owners of servers and other players but they have Astitat here are not blocked too)

    Any person who personally or in any way harms me will be held accountable

    As for the people who donated to the server they have received what they paid for it and they are not entitled to claim those who paid him after a month of not entering the server and a month after using the goods they paid for (arky was try back his money from paypal next day he paid cash and he was use vip yet ) he try scam me after he got his items etc... and i have log chat about they try scam but cuz i use email for paypal they cant do it

    im not here to fight with ppl im work alot and spent alot time and health in this and no anyone can come and start blame me here why closing server and server under work and we got new ppl work on it

    soon server will be back online


    this link show why the darkzone account banned


    https://ibb.co/cfoJFk
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone
    Progress: 95% Complete.

  2. HispaRed
  3. #2
    LOMCN Member Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    166

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Id say the only problem you've got moving forward is first impressions on pretty much everything are always used in future yes this is bad but its how the world works most of the time.

  4. #3
    LOMCN Senior Member ibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    323

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Quote Originally Posted by Slover View Post

    Any person who personally or in any way harms me will be held accountable

    As for the people who donated to the server they have received what they paid for it and they are not entitled to claim those who paid him after a month of not entering the server and a month after using the goods they paid for (arky was try back his money from paypal next day he paid cash and he was use vip yet ) he try scam me after he got his items etc... and i have log chat about they try scam but cuz i use email for paypal they cant do it
    You had banned Arky right after he donated, as he gave some negative feedback, that shows ur a shit gm lols.

    ---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Id say the only problem you've got moving forward is first impressions on pretty much everything are always used in future yes this is bad but its how the world works most of the time.
    cookies gay :/

  5. #4
    LOMCN Pro Member Slover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    jordan
    Posts
    630

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Quote Originally Posted by ibby View Post
    You had banned Arky right after he donated, as he gave some negative feedback, that shows ur a shit gm lols.

    ---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:08 PM ----------



    cookies gay :/
    lol why you not post from arky account ?

    i show befor why arky was been banned and hes banned for abusing GM he doante not mean he can abuse ppl tbh ;)
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone
    Progress: 95% Complete.

  6. #5
    Known Cheater KinG2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Egy-Cairo
    Posts
    161

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Quote Originally Posted by Slover View Post
    lol why you not post from arky account ?

    i show before why arky was been banned and hes banned for abusing GM hes doante not mean he can abuse ppl tbh ;)
    You r Right m8.
    I'm not Bad and I'm not Good ..Dont care!

  7. #6
    LOMCN Senior Member WummyGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    304

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Quote Originally Posted by Slover View Post
    lol why you not post from arky account ?

    i show befor why arky was been banned and hes banned for abusing GM he doante not mean he can abuse ppl tbh ;)
    i dont get how Arky was abusing GM, when he was just saying the truth about the game. you say this all the time. he didn't try and scam you either. you banned him then he tried to claim his money back because you banned him for just saying something about the VIP. stop making excuses for people to try and be on your side. you do this to everyone. i have a feeling that you're gonna become like lapta

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Mir 2 Advisor / Moderator IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Michigan,Usa
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    You run a game. Get over the abusing. Hapoens all the time.
    I'm not lazy,I'm energy efficient!



  9. #8
    LOMCN Pro Member Slover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    jordan
    Posts
    630

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Quote Originally Posted by WummyGM View Post
    i dont get how Arky was abusing GM, when he was just saying the truth about the game. you say this all the time. he didn't try and scam you either. you banned him then he tried to claim his money back because you banned him for just saying something about the VIP. stop making excuses for people to try and be on your side. you do this to everyone. i have a feeling that you're gonna become like lapta

    arent u come with him and start abuse you stop come and post a lie things abuse log chat i sttill have and date too for that and date for how he try scam me with paypal things

    im not here to fight 15 years old kid like you wummy all ppl know you good tbh and u been kickeed from alot off servers for same this reson

    im only clear about some ppl try lie here

    ---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    You run a game. Get over the abusing. Hapoens all the time.
    why i should allow they abuse wwho abuse get ban its simple ice man
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone
    Progress: 95% Complete.

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Mir 2 Advisor / Moderator IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Michigan,Usa
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Goid luck then bud.
    I'm not lazy,I'm energy efficient!



  11. #10
    LOMCN Pro Member Slover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    jordan
    Posts
    630

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    Goid luck then bud.
    Why do you allow any human being abuse me there no any one is better than me?
    I will sue every human being abuse me if that how you ppl afaird from
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone
    Progress: 95% Complete.

  12. #11
    LOMCN Senior Member WummyGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    304

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    it's funny how im still playing server's? and not banned. i only been kicked by this server because of no reason. you're attitude actually stinks. just face it. you dont like the truth coming towards you.

  13. #12
    LOMCN Pro Member Slover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    jordan
    Posts
    630

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Quote Originally Posted by WummyGM View Post
    it's funny how im still playing server's? and not banned. i only been kicked by this server because of no reason. you're attitude actually stinks. just face it. you dont like the truth coming towards you.
    Lol arent you get kicked from LFT befor and veng server and 5h etc.... your kicked hostry with me I know alot off you. Wummy and you start all off thisthis cuz I wont help you befor in your server

    You will be ignore again wummy cuz u a kid and keep lying
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone
    Progress: 95% Complete.

  14.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Mir 2 Advisor / Moderator IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Michigan,Usa
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Hes never been kick from LBT. I dont kick me my team members. If they leave thats fine.
    I'm not lazy,I'm energy efficient!



  15. #14
    LOMCN Pro Member Slover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    jordan
    Posts
    630

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    Hes never been kick from LBT. I dont kick me my team members. If they leave thats fine.
    yes you did iceman you told that to someone also
    Legend Of Mir Dark Zone
    Progress: 95% Complete.

  16. #15
    LOMCN Senior Member WummyGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    304

    Re: Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

    I didn't work with Ben or work with that vengeance server, your actually making me laugh. It doesn't matter if I'm a kid? Atleast I don't have your attitude. I never asked you for help.why would I lie for something I not done? Don't even bother calling me a liar because I'm not a liar.

    ---------- Post Merged at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:03 PM ----------

    He never kicked me from LBT. I left because I got busy. Then he got more members on his team so I let them had a chance to help out.

    ---------- Post Merged at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:05 PM ----------

    I've never been banned from any server or kicked from any team before. You do not know anything about me so stop saying shit about me. I don't say anything about your history do I? So don't even bother.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •