Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
To clarify all that happened to the server Darkzone and membership of Darkzone, which took a ban from the Lomcn
First, the server was closed because of some bugs and some errors and we had to close it also because many players did not enter it for weeks and did not have an update to anything new because of the family problem that happened to me and some players not been Patient to see the new updates and I was not lazy but every day I made updated and I was working with files on my own and alone
And the server did not receive any donations after the second month and I had paid the company for an additional period of five months (that full amount of money received by donations donated by the players)
The site of the game Www.Darkzen.Info was suspended because there is no amount to pay dues after the fifth month
As for the membership of Darkzone has been banned and the reason it is a second membership for the same person and I have been the work of this membership of the site added to be in the name of the server (as do many of the owners of servers and other players but they have Astitat here are not blocked too)

Any person who personally or in any way harms me will be held accountable

As for the people who donated to the server they have received what they paid for it and they are not entitled to claim those who paid him after a month of not entering the server and a month after using the goods they paid for (arky was try back his money from paypal next day he paid cash and he was use vip yet ) he try scam me after he got his items etc... and i have log chat about they try scam but cuz i use email for paypal they cant do it :friendly_wink:

im not here to fight with ppl im work alot and spent alot time and health in this and no anyone can come and start blame me here why closing server and server under work and we got new ppl work on it

soon server will be back online

this link show why the darkzone account banned

https://ibb.co/cfoJFk

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
Id say the only problem you've got moving forward is first impressions on pretty much everything are always used in future yes this is bad but its how the world works most of the time.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Any person who personally or in any way harms me will be held accountable

As for the people who donated to the server they have received what they paid for it and they are not entitled to claim those who paid him after a month of not entering the server and a month after using the goods they paid for (arky was try back his money from paypal next day he paid cash and he was use vip yet ) he try scam me after he got his items etc... and i have log chat about they try scam but cuz i use email for paypal they cant do it :friendly_wink:

You had banned Arky right after he donated, as he gave some negative feedback, that shows ur a **** gm lols.

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Id say the only problem you've got moving forward is first impressions on pretty much everything are always used in future yes this is bad but its how the world works most of the time.

cookies gay :/

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
You had banned Arky right after he donated, as he gave some negative feedback, that shows ur a **** gm lols.

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:08 PM ----------

cookies gay :/

lol why you not post from arky account ?

i show befor why arky was been banned and hes banned for abusing GM he doante not mean he can abuse ppl tbh ;)

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
lol why you not post from arky account ?

i show befor why arky was been banned and hes banned for abusing GM he doante not mean he can abuse ppl tbh ;)

i dont get how Arky was abusing GM, when he was just saying the truth about the game. you say this all the time. he didn't try and scam you either. you banned him then he tried to claim his money back because you banned him for just saying something about the VIP. stop making excuses for people to try and be on your side. you do this to everyone. i have a feeling that you're gonna become like lapta

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
You run a game. Get over the abusing. Hapoens all the time.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
i dont get how Arky was abusing GM, when he was just saying the truth about the game. you say this all the time. he didn't try and scam you either. you banned him then he tried to claim his money back because you banned him for just saying something about the VIP. stop making excuses for people to try and be on your side. you do this to everyone. i have a feeling that you're gonna become like lapta

arent u come with him and start abuse you stop come and post a lie things abuse log chat i sttill have and date too for that and date for how he try scam me with paypal things

im not here to fight 15 years old kid like you wummy all ppl know you good tbh and u been kickeed from alot off servers for same this reson

im only clear about some ppl try lie here

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:30 PM ----------

You run a game. Get over the abusing. Hapoens all the time.

why i should allow they abuse wwho abuse get ban its simple ice man

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
it's funny how im still playing server's? and not banned. i only been kicked by this server because of no reason. you're attitude actually stinks. just face it. you dont like the truth coming towards you.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
it's funny how im still playing server's? and not banned. i only been kicked by this server because of no reason. you're attitude actually stinks. just face it. you dont like the truth coming towards you.

Lol arent you get kicked from LFT befor and veng server and 5h etc.... your kicked hostry with me I know alot off you. Wummy and you start all off thisthis cuz I wont help you befor in your server

You will be ignore again wummy cuz u a kid and keep lying

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Hes never been kick from LBT. I dont kick me my team members. If they leave thats fine.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
I didn't work with Ben or work with that vengeance server, your actually making me laugh. It doesn't matter if I'm a kid? Atleast I don't have your attitude. I never asked you for help.why would I lie for something I not done? Don't even bother calling me a liar because I'm not a liar.

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:03 PM ----------

He never kicked me from LBT. I left because I got busy. Then he got more members on his team so I let them had a chance to help out.

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:05 PM ----------

I've never been banned from any server or kicked from any team before. You do not know anything about me so stop saying **** about me. I don't say anything about your history do I? So don't even bother.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
as i said for you i have alot about you and u did that to me befor and starting talk **** about me next time wummy you and your friends that who abuse me try do it again and i will sue you guys

Heaters will not stop lol but i can stop them this time

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
I'm still wondering how we abuse you? Please... get the chat log and post it on here.. you don't know anything about me so I wouldn't zip it if I was you. How you gonna sue us? O.o, gonna get @moh to hack us?, why would I waste my time talking trash about you?, let me rephrase what we done. We said that your only here for the cash. You wanna try and get a exclusive 6 months holiday in Dubai?, you're only here for the cash and every one knows it.

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
as i said for you i have alot about you and u did that to me befor and starting talk **** about me next time wummy you and your friends that who abuse me try do it again and i will sue you guys

Heaters will not stop lol but i can stop them this time

I think you need to learn law. Sue someone on a game you can get sued for. you are breaking copyright laws like all us.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Just remember that you come to me asking for help.
2ut00le.jpg

14imtl2.png

124hd6s.png

Status
Not open for further replies.