Clearing About DarkZone server and darkzone account

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
I would like to point out that I wouldn't be able to scam you as I donated in such a way on PayPal that you couldn't..

Ie I didn't make a payment for goods or services so you couldn't get it back

Also you banned be because in Guild chat I said the game is clearly pay to win and you have set it up in such a way that you almost forced people to donate to get anywhere on your server and after posting on your lomcn game post about this you reinstated my account most likely due to the bad press you received..
Servers like yours should never be allowed to get on lomcn and if I did my bit in making sure you cannot rip people off then fantastic. Your server failed as you are and I assume always will be someone who just wants to make a cash grab and run which is why your server died to fast once donations stopped coming in...

I will always play servers and give feedback on ones I feel are set up just to take people's money and luckily there hasn't been to many in recent times other than yours..

As above fingers crossed your servers won't be allowed on here again and you will have to maybe do what the majority of us do and actually work to earn some money

By all means and I invite you to post all of the comments I made in Guild chat.. on your dead server as proof of what a complete moron you are.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Slovers attitude has not changed since he started enquiring about how to use Crystal files. He is entitled to have that attitude of course, bully for him!

I just don't know why people played in the first place, or seem surprised by his lack of maturity.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Slovers attitude has not changed since he started enquiring about how to use Crystal files. He is entitled to have that attitude of course, bully for him!

I just don't know why people played in the first place, or seem surprised by his lack of maturity.

I just hope that he isn't able to advertise on here anymore with any of his Pay 2 Win smash and grab servers.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
I just hope that he isn't able to advertise on here anymore with any of his Pay 2 Win smash and grab servers.

lol at you arky u and wummy only thing i will post about it here and answer heaters like you and your firends ( scammers ppl ) we all know whos opening servers alot off time for they get alot off money and and they closed it after 1 month after they got donation

this my first server i had work on it and that a so nice for me for raning it for few months as it first one to me

and none told you come and doante if you know its pay to win tbh

not like dont play thats it

and not you who allow to let ppl advertise they servers here back to your server and we all know who bhind all off this

i will open server again and you and you all your friends will wish to play on it

as ibby was abuse me and ibby post was deleted i will see Tai what he can do with this without he get any warring about this :smug:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
You've probably lost all credibility now, after threatening to sue people en masse, but respect for you being you. You're an absolute nutjob, and seem to love being that way. Tai should give you tenure for that alone tbh.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
You've probably lost all credibility now, after threatening to sue people en masse, but respect for you being you. You're an absolute nutjob, and seem to love being that way. Tai should give you tenure for that alone tbh.

im threatening to sue who abuse and try absue me again read good bro befor you write wrong tbh

if u accepte ppl abuse you im not like you im not accepte any humman abuse me or abuse my family tbh

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Quick, go read what en masse means. God I love you Slover. You're like Moh 2.0.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol at you arky u and wummy only thing i will post about it here and answer heaters like you and your firends ( scammers ppl ) we all know whos opening servers alot off time for they get alot off money and and they closed it after 1 month after they got donation

this my first server i had work on it and that a so nice for me for raning it for few months as it first one to me

and none told you come and doante if you know its pay to win tbh

not like dont play thats it

and not you who allow to let ppl advertise they servers here back to your server and we all know who bhind all off this

i will open server again and you and you all your friends will wish to play on it

as ibby was abuse me and ibby post was deleted i will see Tai what he can do with this without he get any warring about this :smug:

ibby received an infraction and had his post deleted.

Your other accounts were banned as they break the forum rules.

That out the way, you should not let kids on the internet get to you...

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

ed2.jpg

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

they will not mat dont worry

but about othere account there alot have multi accounts and u and all mods know them bro to be fair you should band them

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013

For god sake, please just shut up.
I've never heard of you or your server but here is some advice.

1) If you are creating a product for an audience who primarily speak English please consider employing a translator. I dread to think what the quest dialog in-game was like.

2) People will hate on you, it's called an opinion and it will often clash with your own. stopping people from using your product because you disagree with them is no way to run a business.

3) Grow the *** up. you sound like a sniveling little bltch. Be happy that you delivered a product, take pride in your work and continue to work towards what you decided to work towards. Ignore everyone else and stop crying.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
For god sake, please just shut up.
I've never heard of you or your server but here is some advice.

1) If you are creating a product for an audience who primarily speak English please consider employing a translator. I dread to think what the quest dialog in-game was like.

2) People will hate on you, it's called an opinion and it will often clash with your own. stopping people from using your product because you disagree with them is no way to run a business.

3) Grow the *** up. you sound like a sniveling little bltch. Be happy that you delivered a product, take pride in your work and continue to work towards what you decided to work towards. Ignore everyone else and stop crying.

This is your choice if you do not see im not care for you tbh

i was work on my server alot and ppl keep crying lol im not work for your dude or for your family

and im here to clearing what happend to my server

and as i tolld arky that not your choice too if i open my server or no and you not here to can say we have enugh servers

anway i will not answer anyone try fight with me anymore and my server will come back soon

---------- Post Merged at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that your work mate and mods u put in forums too

you know more than me who have multi accounts

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
This is your choice if you do not see im not care for you tbh

i was work on my server alot and ppl keep crying lol im not work for your dude or for your family

and im here to clearing what happend to my server

and as i tolld arky that not your choice too if i open my server or no and you not here to can say we have enugh servers

anway i will not answer anyone try fight with me anymore and my server will come back soon

I did not understand any of that, please return to suggestion 1.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
still wondering how i am a scammer? when i never donated to a server or have a server up yet. i never put a server up? and just closed after all donations. im actually surprised how you're still on LOMCN. you're just telling more lies every time you post something. just face it. you dont like the truth coming towards you.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
still wondering how i am a scammer? when i never donated to a server or have a server up yet. i never put a server up? and just closed after all donations. im actually surprised how you're still on LOMCN. you're just telling more lies every time you post something. just face it. you dont like the truth coming towards you.

lol server up for more 5 month and only ppl doante first 2 month

im not like u and your friend arky as i said after this will never answer scamer ppl

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
im threatening to sue who abuse and try absue me again read good bro befor you write wrong tbh

if u accepte ppl abuse you im not like you im not accepte any humman abuse me or abuse my family tbh

please tell me why you're bringing you're family into this? we abusing everyone of your kind now? we never abused you. we abused the game. stop telling more lies. no one is on your side. no one is here to protect you or be on your side to help you.. tell me how you're gonna sue us? go ahead.

---------- Post Merged at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:39 PM ----------

lol server up for more 5 month and only ppl doante first 2 month

im not like u and your friend arky as i said after this will never answer scamer ppl

exactly. you do not like the truth being spoke about.

Status
Not open for further replies.