Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
This is your choice if you do not see im not care for you tbh

i was work on my server alot and ppl keep crying lol im not work for your dude or for your family

and im here to clearing what happend to my server

and as i tolld arky that not your choice too if i open my server or no and you not here to can say we have enugh servers

anway i will not answer anyone try fight with me anymore and my server will come back soon

---------- Post Merged at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:03 PM ----------

that your work mate and mods u put in forums too

you know more than me who have multi accounts
If you think im going to spend all my time banning multiple accounts you are completely wrong.

Wind your neck in.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
ibby received an infraction and had his post deleted.

Your other accounts were banned as they break the forum rules.

That out the way, you should not let kids on the internet get to you...

Ok I do deserve that Tai, but I did play his server and gave him good/bad feedback, and what happened? I got kicked out of his server like 15+ times which was very amusing as I used the words "bad" "terrible" "needs changing"

this slover lad, I don't think he has a chance because if he can't accept negative feedback and can't comprehend what people say and take it in many wrong ways, why make a server if u ain't ready for the moans etc.

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:57 PM ----------

There's no way you got through trying to read his posts in 5 minutes ...

Took me a long time to convert it into a normal structured paragraph, his words confused the F***** out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.