Mir Champions - [High Rate] [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
Legend Of Mir Champions
---------------------------------------

3 Classes:

Warrior , Wizard , Taoist.

Start Level : 1

Start Gold : 0

Experience Rate : Custom

Drop Rate : Custom

Server Team : Snakebite

Awakening , Item quality Upgrade Systems.

Last Man Standing Event every Friday.

Ginko (Daily) , Mud (Daily) , Sabuk (Weekly) Wall Wars

Shoulder Pads , Medals and Crystals (New Equipment Slots)

Weapon Effect / Glow System

New skills for all classes

Warrior : Demon Rush

Wizard : Ice Field

Taoist : Yin Yang Burst

(More to come)

ETA : Next-Friday

and now I'll leave you with the in-game screen shots:

vi93A8.jpg

UiuKFY.jpg

WPElDk.jpg

ji894Z.jpg

DyVhXR.jpg

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Legend Of Mir Champions
---------------------------------------

3 Classes:

Warrior , Wizard , Taoist.

Start Level : 1

Start Gold : 0

Experience Rate : x1

Drop Rate : Custom

Server Team : Snakebite

Awakening , Item quality Upgrade Systems.

Last Man Standing Event every Friday.

Ginko (Daily) , Mud (Daily) , Sabuk (Weekly) Wall Wars

Shoulder Pads , Medals and Crystals (New Equipment Slots)

Weapon Effect / Glow System

New brand combo spells for all classes.

Warrior : Demon Rush

Wizard : Ice Field

Taoist : Yin Yang Burst

(More to come)

ETA : Next-Friday

and now I'll leave you with the in-game screen shots:

Not 100% sure that your advert is completely correct. Seems a bit half hearted from reading your post :numbness:

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I always think the adverst read funny anyway. I mean we know it used to be 1x [standard Euro rate] EXP, but nowadays everything is custom anyway. Meh.

I just read 1x to mean 'slow' now.

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
lol i was reading other advertisements while writing mine..

never was good at this , i'll make it custom :P

in-game there are like 100 things more than the advertisement

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
lol i was reading other advertisements while writing mine..

never was good at this , i'll make it custom :P

in-game there are like 100 things more than the advertisement

Just concerned that posts like the above ruin chances of attracting players :confusion:

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
well then add what's in game? dont like read other server's advertisement's and copy the template of theirs lol

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
WummyGM , If I want to write everything that is in game , It would just become boring and players would know what is the game about? lol

Also If I write everything in game , It would take atleast 4 pages .. no one's gonna ever read that

you already know i do bad adverts lol

-----------------------------------

Cookie , yeah I hope it's better than the first attempt

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i assume this is gonna go the same way as the last effort you made at doing a server , you start working on it , have no clue how to fix things or incooperate things correctly into the server , then get bored and happily take donations and then close it down just like the last one , because you couldnt stop reading the chat logs , and checking what people were actually saying about how bad the server had become ??

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
this server isn't gonna close.

i won't fail in the same mistake like the other server.

and what do you mean by reading chat logs ?? lol

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
Fair play. youve gone away and re worked it.

How ever have you fixed all classes? balanced them out? tested all bosses? tested mobs against kit done all the basic stuff that you didnt do last time?
all well and good saying it wont go down. but u said that about your first attempt.
in the time youve had Between the old one and this ones coming up im guessing not. think ill be avoiding this one you have the making of a good server but dont use the full potential.
this time try listen to people. dont boost class's damage due to donations either thats a real server killer.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
well considering the way the last one was run and how you happily took donations , then shut it down and reopened another in quick succession we will have to see , and considering when you were asked to fix things you didnt bother , and you took random things out for some stupid reason , and with no explanation , and you also put scripts , quests , bosses and such in without even making the effort to check whether they were working properly is down right lazy lol , it was clearly a server put up , to see how much donations you could make , and i wouldnt be surprised if this was the same .... and in regards to chat logs , you told me , you were getting annoyed how you were getting slagged off and insulted in game by everyone , because of how you were running the server and how many cockups you had made and made no effort to fix them ... and to be honest i wont play it , and im pretty sure because of your last failure and how quickly your throwing up another server , i reckon the user count will be no different , but i hope you prove me wrong .........

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
I didn't not just take donations and close the server , the server had to shut down.. so many bugs

and all classes are balanced , it won't be like the first server trust me..

the server is great trust me , you'll have to wait and see.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
you made no effort to fix them bugs the first time around , when they got pointed out you just carried on doing your own thing , and ignoring all the issues , and in the last 1-2 weeks of the server being up , you barely logged on , because you couldnt be bothered to fix or do anything , i really cant see this sudden gasp of enthusiasm to make another server , any different to the last effort you put in , but like you said we will have to wait and see ...

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
That calls to mind Emerge server that also had ending like pulling carpet from under you and I certainly don't have any faith or trust in 'v2' of that one (as I said, everybody writes his own cv), same as you talk about this server, whatever it was called. Comes down to person's character really. I once met in rl a guy who repeatedly did 'disappoint' pple around him and he seemed to believe profuse apology would work endless times :apathy:

Last edited: