Divergent Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014
Image 0.Png Image 1.Png Image 4.jpg Image 6.jpg Image 7.jpg Looking for just 10 Closed beta testers to test Our server, There will be 5 rounds of testing so in total 50 people over 5 weeks will test as it is NOT on a dedicated server as yet but once tested and bugs stomped and squashed then will be migrated to dedicated server for open beta testing witch we antisapate will last 4-6 weeks, once this has concluded we will open game to play for everyone, closed beta testrers will all get a prize to say thanks and the best 10 will get 1st view of upcoming items maps and spells also getting somthing to say thanks!, open beta players will retain there char level and spells etc as a thank you, please apply with experience of mir and what mir's you have played, thanks so much

so far were running latest crystal server
with euro and custom mapping
drops X1
EXP X1
new items
game gold shop with rare items within it
new mobs
old mobs
guild buff function
trust merchent
mail system
guild wars 3 hours a pop
sabuk wall wars every 2 days,
PB Raid system working
GameGold EXP Map (X3 XP)

up and coming event system for the following
Last Man Standing PVP
Level Baced Player vs 20 Mob Waves each getting harder and harder (lvl 30 - 39 starts oma finishes on a boss mob)
re introducing Guild territory system
2nd page of storage (working on it now)
Gambling system
Castle GI War System
WasteLands War System
Capture the flag games
New hunting grounds
new skills
new GameGold Items

Last edited:

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
Re: Mir 2 Crystal

Good luck in your server but I would highly recommend opening the testing to more people as recently Archons proved having a small test group doesn't always work out but that's just my opinion so take it how you want.

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017

10 players can't test anything?Download the game.How can I contact you?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

1. Are you seriously just calling your server Mir 2 Crystal?
2. Make it Open Beta.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Not gonna lie this advert is in the bottom 3 Iv ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017

Give a link for download ! for test him !

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014

you can contact us via lomcn's direct message or (PM) or you can visit divergentmir.biz/forums and get our team there to download you will be given a download link once we have selected our closed beta team, the reason we are only selecting 10 to test at a time is
1 not on dedicated server to limits the lagg caused by too meny players
2 10 people for round 1 10 for round 2 10 for round 3 10 for round 4 and finaly 10 for round 5, therefor finding any possible bugs and correcting them between rounds!
3 once all 5 rounds of closed beta concluded server will be put onto dedicated server for open beta, open beta will last 4-6 weeks dependant on bugs found there
4 once open beta has concluded game will be releced to everyone to play and enjoy while the best closed beta testers will get to test the new objects maps and spells going forward
10 players can't test anything?Download the game.How can I contact you?

---------- Post Merged at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:56 PM ----------

edited never noticed lol ty for the correction lol some times i face palm myself lol

---------- Post Merged at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Download links will be sent to successful people not publishing download links for everyone until open beta

---------- Post Merged at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Give a link for download ! for test him ![/QUOTE
Download links will be sent to successful closed beta candidates not publishing links until closed beta has concluded

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017

c#Server?GM can send more pictures of the game.The second marble server?Five?

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014

i wiill publish screen grabs no problem its not marble server its a crystal server and all 5 class are available

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017

What's the feature of the server?What is the most powerful boss?I hope there will be more pictures of GM.

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014

we have meny new bosses be a bit daft to say what and where they are however the drops are impressive, and the main features are meny quests and event focused server, kit until level 40 is quite easy to obtain but harder there after items such as paras pros etc have been added to server but as GG items that break on death to prevent over powerment also skills necklace also a GG Item that can not be traded or sold but will not break on death best boss is in GG map with best items dropping more frequently there but all items outer than paras pros etc from outer bosses hope this helps a little but as i have signed a non disclosure i am unable to give too much away im sure once server owner has selected closed beta testers they will get informed once they have also signed said non disclosure form

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean

So top 10 beta testers will keep their levels when the server goes live ? sounds like a very very bad idea imo.

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014

no no closed beta testers will keep lvls only open beta testers will get that closed beta testers get something else that is worth more than lvls :)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Testers should get nothing when the server goes live, no matter how good of a job they done. Completely unfair on launch and will drop your usercount dramatically.

Give them a pat on the back and a good job handshake or some ****

---------- Post Merged at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:36 PM ----------

we have meny new bosses be a bit daft to say what and where they are however the drops are impressive, and the main features are meny quests and event focused server, kit until level 40 is quite easy to obtain but harder there after items such as paras pros etc have been added to server but as GG items that break on death to prevent over powerment also skills necklace also a GG Item that can not be traded or sold but will not break on death best boss is in GG map with best items dropping more frequently there but all items outer than paras pros etc from outer bosses hope this helps a little but as i have signed a non disclosure i am unable to give too much away im sure once server owner has selected closed beta testers they will get informed once they have also signed said non disclosure form

Almost that entire paragraph was about the gg items, can non-paying players even log into this server?

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014

Testers should get nothing when the server goes live, no matter how good of a job they done. Completely unfair on launch and will drop your usercount dramatically.

in our opinion we will give them something for the time taken out of there life to help make the game a success therefore giving them something of no monetary value without compromising the server is the least they can expect, in our opinion would be like asking a young trainee landscaper to come cut grass then not give them a tea or coffee as a thanks :)

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:39 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Almost that entire paragraph was about the gg items, can non-paying players even log into this server?

for sure, we pride our self on providing a server for all types of players both paying and free users, the game is free to play and there is only 1 map that is Game Gold Credits only the rest of the game can be played at no cost, but like all free games we have overheads that have to be met, so we do offer items that can not be got any outer way like all free to play games!

---------- Post Merged at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:44 PM ----------

eskd2d.png

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:12 PM ----------

2d2aced.png

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

" Gamegold shop with rare items within " No thanks, rare items in Gamshop only work on high rates.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

para and pros to GG only? sort ur life out dude. if this aint for free players. its just gunna go downfall. people in paras solo all ur bosses =) pro = never die ;p, break on death : take it off for a solution <3

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

" Gamegold shop with rare items within " No thanks, rare items in Gamshop only work on high rates.
lol I read that and was like... how can items be rare if they are in a shop????.
seems like a genuine cash cow server to me

thing is, if the server is decent, it doesnt even need items in the gameshop