Divergent Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014
Re: Mir 2 Crystal

lol I read that and was like... how can items be rare if they are in a shop????.
seems like a genuine cash cow server to me

thing is, if the server is decent, it doesnt even need items in the gameshop
Not a cash cow server..... just think tgat paras pros etc should be prem item that destroy on death therefore preventing overpowering the few and giving the meny a chance of owning those items like all free to play games there will always be options to upgrade chars at a cost the charges go toward the upkeep of the games

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
GM you want to promote.Mir2 players are more fun.When is the official test?Gong Ce.I hope you have 100 players on your server.

LuvToHeal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 23, 2014
Open beta is antisapated mid to late may possably sooner if we get the bug spray out and kill all them pesky bugs

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010

lol I read that and was like... how can items be rare if they are in a shop????.
seems like a genuine cash cow server to me

thing is, if the server is decent, it doesnt even need items in the gameshop

Cmon now Ben, don't you start talking about cash cow servers, that's the only reason you make a server.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Cmon now Ben, don't you start talking about cash cow servers, that's the only reason you make a server.

Thats the reason everyone makes Mir? For cash? I wonder if there's any server out with no ££ involved 😂

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

Not a cash cow server..... just think tgat paras pros etc should be prem item that destroy on death therefore preventing overpowering the few and giving the meny a chance of owning those items like all free to play games there will always be options to upgrade chars at a cost the charges go toward the upkeep of the games

But putting prot/para rings in a shop where you can just buy them will put a ton of people off.
It doesn't matter if they break on death as people will just TT or unequip the ring etc.

Thats the reason everyone makes Mir? For cash? I wonder if there's any server out with no ££ involved 

I am looking to make one but I don't really care if it makes money, I just want it to be a good server for people to enjoy
IF I do add a game-shop it will probably adding item only novelty.items, which you can also use gold to get (and all game-shop items will be bound to the account). That or add an optional subscription that gives some very minor buffs to help self fund the server.

Not thought of this yet as it's literally my last priority, but I don't agree with buying your gear, it's just pointless, half of playing mir is getting the buzz from that insane item drop (for me anyway).

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

But putting prot/para rings in a shop where you can just buy them will put a ton of people off.
It doesn't matter if they break on death as people will just TT or unequip the ring etc.

I am looking to make one but I don't really care if it makes money, I just want it to be a good server for people to enjoy
IF I do add a game-shop it will probably adding item only novelty.items, which you can also use gold to get (and all game-shop items will be bound to the account). That or add an optional subscription that gives some very minor buffs to help self fund the server.

Not thought of this yet as it's literally my last priority, but I don't agree with buying your gear, it's just pointless, half of playing mir is getting the buzz from that insane item drop (for me anyway).

im looking forward then =)

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

we pride our self on providing a server for all types of players both paying and free users, the game is free to play and there is only 1 map that is Game Gold Credits only the rest of the game can be played at no cost, but like all free games we have overheads that have to be met, so we do offer items that can not be got any outer way like all free to play games!

So Basically what you have said is you will only be able to get the best kit if you pay for it. This means that no matter how much time a free to play user puts in they cannot get the same as someone who pays to play.

Every game i have played even micro transaction games - Paying just gets you to an objective faster - Summoners War for instance HUGE mobile game the pay to play people get to do things quicker but the free to play users still get the same opportunity but over a longer period.

You will put LOADS of Mir players off if only the pay to play people can get the best items.

I have donated and played loads of mir servers but never one where the best items were only for paying players.....

Count me out and i certainly wont be giving this game a try if this is the case.

Your Server is the meaning of a CASH COW version when you set it up so you almost push people into paying so the can compete.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
- NOT on a dedicated server as yet
- Closed beta testrers will all get a prize to say thanks
- Open beta players will retain there char level and spells
- Game gold shop with rare items within it
- GameGold EXP Map (X3 XP)

And just like that, you killed your server.

Pointers everyone should be aware of before wasting time.

Yet again, another cash cow.

Tai, you should not approve this server if it ever reaches a release date....really.