Its beeen a long time!

smoochy boys on tour

Traviance

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 19, 2004
Carlisle, UK
Hi Guys & Gals,

Some of you may remember me some of you may not, i used to be on here mainly in the graphics section doing signatures and pretty much any graphics back in 2003 - 2005, then joined up with a guy called gilgamesh on the forums to create a server called the Four Heroes then we changed it after booting a guy who didnt do anything towards it, changing the name to Destiny, we did well on destiny creating live events and making sure one of us was on at all times then i had to quit as family health issues really came into the way so im sure it was carried on throughout the game after we closed it originally due to mesh's pc not being able to host,

Anyway just wanted to say i was curious the other day and wanted to find a game maybe i could catch up with some friends or meet some new ones on so thought maybe ill come back and see whats happening in LoM.

Hope everyones well and lifes treating people well, its been a absolute whirlwind here with my father getting cancer, my mother becoming completely disabled, younger brother having strokes and needing a stint into his heart, my younger sister starting to become deaf from a disease i aint never heard of and myself well ive got crohns & fibromyalgia so always in pain no matter what happens. CRAZY! but as always you have to just march on and keep your head held high!!

Heres to Tomorrow!

- Ben

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Hey,

Welcome back to the community, sorry to hear about the health issues with you and yours. Always horrible when something like that happens, so I wish you and your family all the luck and strength they deserve.

Now, on to the good stuff, Mir is still an absolute **** show of addictive 2d isometric RNG exploits and cons. The people are still completely ****ing eclectic, some of the nicest people I've ever met and some who would sell their own mothers anal cavity for a Wooma Horn.

So welcome back, best of luck, as always Tai is the guy you should PM all of your questions to, regarding anything, he loves that ****.

Traviance

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 19, 2004
Carlisle, UK
its been a long while for me lol, when i was here it was beachy & miles being admin, i was also known as Optica who ran / moderated the Graphics forum now when i look at people who used to be the normal chatters / spamtastics we find them to be admins or moderators but its great to see the forums continuing on and everyone enjoying themselves.

as you said the people of the Mir community are some of the best ive known and so im glad to be apart of it. Thank you all.

- Ben

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Terrorist said:
spamtastics

What did you just call me?

Jk. As soon as you said Óptica I remembered who you are! I remember hanging out in the Gfx section when you were the mod, shortly before I took an involuntary hiatus for a couple of years...

Also, you have a seriously unlucky family, sorry to hear about all that.

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Traviance

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 19, 2004
Carlisle, UK
Thanks Tai, always good to be back bud - yeh we did have some good times in the graphics section in the early days lol. yes i do have a seriously unlucky life and family lol.