MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
I was looking forward to trying this server but can't get it to work for me unfortunately.

Downloaded and extracted using the application recommended but after I click what I presume is 'Play' on the autopatcher, I just hit a black screen

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
black ?

---------- Post Merged at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:05 AM ----------

접속이 안될경우 읽어주세요 <- folder
DXSETUP <- file install

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Error file attached.

EDIT; I think it may be an issue with my machine. I'm running windows on an iMac (dirty I know!) will try on an old laptop

Attachments

• Error.txt
    62.1 KB · Views: 10

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: MIR2 HAPPY SERVER( Archer Hero 100% Implementation )

Crystal files don't work on macs. The error says you don't have all the DirectX files needed.

Try downloading all the ones listed in the stickied black thread, in the crystal section

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadHunter

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Managed to get on using my old laptop.

Jeeeez!

I like the premise of the server but would be good if it could be translated a little better. There are a few NPC's that offer english NPC support but the rest makes no sense whatsoever and you're left to guess which button you need to click.

A little confusing to start with, a bit of a non-starter for me in all honesty. I got the buffs but then didn't know where to use them!

Roughly 60 players online at midday (UK).

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
When NPC's are supporting both Korean and English Language perfectly this server could really take off.... Hoping NPC's English gets a little better and i'd give this a deeper go for sure.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
try press B to show u big map its show u anothere box with npcs names i think this bugs

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
To LOMCN users connecting to the server.

We offer LOMCN users only special experience buffs and many useful buffs.
Also, connect to the game and contact GM
I offer you 10,000,000 gold and can not imagine the buffs specially
Provided only to LOMCN users.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
this what i mean mr gm

v18wDmf.jpg

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I can't start the client today, the autopatcher when it starts doing something it pops up Error message that it cannot find the Client.exe

When I extracted the downloaded archive to start completely fresh, I left the client open and noticed the autopatcher renames the Client.exe file to OldClient.exe and then it complains with that error message that it can't find Client.exe :crushed:

At this point I can copy in the Client.exe I played with yesterday but when I cancel or OK the Error window, the autopatcher restarts and renames the copied in exe to Old and I am where I was before. What gives?
I restarted the client yesterday several times and it worked, today I came home in the aftenoon and it has this error. At first I thought it is because I renamed the client folder, it had those Korean language chars and since I couldn't take screens ingame with Prt Scrn, I thought the Korean alphabet prevents writing to the folder on my English windows, so renamed it but it started cold several times last night, also found out you take screens with different key than we are used, with Pause key. Anyway even fresh extracted client has the same problem now with renaming exe and complaining there is no exe :positive:

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Please try again.
Thanks it works now.

As it was said above, it would help a lot if you were able to translate some more NPC dialogs like you did already - with that link to switch to English version. People that may come to play the server have played mir2 on many servers and are experienced players who know their way around mir game but still the custom NPC dialogs makes us into blind people groping our way around. If that could be changed probably more would come in.

위에서 말했듯이, 당신이 이미했던 것처럼 NPC 다이얼로그를 좀 더 번역 할 수 있다면 영어로 전환 할 수있는 링크가 있습니다. 서버를 재생할 수있는 사람들은 많은 서버에서 mir2를 재생했으며 미라 게임에서 자신의 방식을 알고있는 숙련 된 플레이어이지만 사용자 지정 NPC 대화 상자를 통해 우리를 눈을 멀게하는 사람들로 만들 수 있습니다. 그것이 아마도 더 많이 바뀔 수 있다면 더 많이 올 것입니다.

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:47 PM ----------

I was asking the very helpful GM in game things like how you activate chat line when spacebar is used for mount and the answer is to press Enter. I must say I like that so much better since pressing the spacebar by accident messed up my gameplay quite a few times.

Also was asking about font change since the text overlaps a little making it harder to read. As you can see on the screenshot here.

BTW anybody here knows what the 'distance problem' is that prevents using 1366 res?

Attachments

• Font overlap.jpg
    Font overlap.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
How can i get hold of the GM ? Is there a Starter kit npc. Currently level 35 start 0 gold 0 kit 0 spells.. kinda stuck not 1 English person to ask.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
How can i get hold of the GM ? Is there a Starter kit npc. Currently level 35 start 0 gold 0 kit 0 spells.. kinda stuck not 1 English person to ask.

BISIDE solder there a rock npc give u box kitts stone for pet ect....

---------- Post Merged at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I can't start the client today, the autopatcher when it starts doing something it pops up Error message that it cannot find the Client.exe

When I extracted the downloaded archive to start completely fresh, I left the client open and noticed the autopatcher renames the Client.exe file to OldClient.exe and then it complains with that error message that it can't find Client.exe :crushed:

At this point I can copy in the Client.exe I played with yesterday but when I cancel or OK the Error window, the autopatcher restarts and renames the copied in exe to Old and I am where I was before. What gives?
I restarted the client yesterday several times and it worked, today I came home in the aftenoon and it has this error. At first I thought it is because I renamed the client folder, it had those Korean language chars and since I couldn't take screens ingame with Prt Scrn, I thought the Korean alphabet prevents writing to the folder on my English windows, so renamed it but it started cold several times last night, also found out you take screens with different key than we are used, with Pause key. Anyway even fresh extracted client has the same problem now with renaming exe and complaining there is no exe :positive:

yah same get change the name to OldClient will work

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
To LOMCN users connecting to the server.

We offer LOMCN users only special experience buffs and many useful buffs.
Also, connect to the game and contact GM
I offer you 10,000,000 gold and can not imagine the buffs specially
Provided only to LOMCN users.
I'm online /Reepz how can i get the 10,000,000 gold + buffs?

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
how gm will know im from lomcn xD

Not sure how they do it but as soon as I logged in there was a GM standing in sz pm'ing me which was pretty decent. Was just a pain when he told me to relog and I haven't got the characters to pm him back after I've lost their name!

I never got the 10mill... abit of a bugger as I was trying to use their starter cave but getting smacked by the mobs in there. Picked up a few items others had dropped on the floor near sz in a hope that I could take them to a store to sell but I hadn't a clue which store / how to use them to sell an item!

With a little bit of love I feel some Euro players could be interested in trialling a server like this. Just needs some more love towards the euro players. At the moment logging in seems to be like a rabbit in the headlights with all the strange stuff going on and flying about.

Always concerning to see giant red banners appear across the screen with text I can't read!

I appreciate it's never going to be 100% English and I would never expect it to be. I'd just like a little more assistance / guidance to get started or at least get to grips with how things work.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

I was online most of the evening. Usually I notice char name in Latin chars, gm seems to pick notice you right away but he was afk I think most of the latter part of evening

You have to use NPC with red icon where quest icons are (on top of npc head), just click some links until you have giftbox in bag with starter items.
Next check if you got skills up to lev35 or so, if you relog they will level to skill 3, at least they do for pple.

Get skills assigned to F keys (doh but it happens), make sure you got thrust and hm activated (problem is the feedback in chat telling you its on is in korean), the long message means its OFF, shorter that its ON, or test it on npc.

Then go to starter map using the npc that is two npcs over to the left, standing by the two rocks with big load on his back. First menu you can translate by clicking the link at top of the dialog or just click the first link, then click the link on second window to get going. If you didn't get gold to get you started, just pick some gold drops just enough to buy you rts, tts, don't need even those really if you use @townhouse command :unconscious: to get you back to bw sz or just die there and get carried out. :grey:
Actually only costly item you might buy initially is the tiger from stable npc or gameshop, roughly 1.5 mill with all perks and we will sort you out with that.

The starter map you can go in as you please, I think it is instance, at least I didn't see anybody there as yet, a boss or maybe a sub boss can spawn there of various difficulty once in a while, I thought its at the end of one hour time when you would get teled out but found out its random, don't drop or break anything though if he gets the better of you :apple:

pm Ancient or Aste to join LOMCN guild that has got all buffs you can shake stick at, the noob guild has them as well I believe. Enter key activates the chat (spacebar is for mounts as Far pointed out), use @commands to get list of useful commands, to join LOMCN guild type @leaveguild to get out of starter guild and also @allowguild so we can join you when you find us. I'll be on tomorrow Saturday on and off probably most day.

The GM if you know exactly what you doing, you can try to open his char panel by Ctrl-right click and then add him as friend and from friend list (F) you can then pm him if you know which icons to press LOL not sure he can be added though, at least I didn't manage. If he is online he usually contacts you, you notice English among Korean lines coming from Korean name, that's almost certainly gm talking to you, click his name to pm him back.
Problem is when he is not contacting you by speaking English, then its simply hard to even tell which char name is his in the chat window, in sz he is easy to spot though.

---------- Post Merged at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Not sure how they do it but as soon as I logged in there was a GM standing in sz pm'ing me which was pretty decent. Was just a pain when he told me to relog and I haven't got the characters to pm him back after I've lost their name!
I never got the 10mill... abit of a bugger as I was trying to use their starter cave but getting smacked by the mobs in there. Picked up a few items others had dropped on the floor near sz in a hope that I could take them to a store to sell but I hadn't a clue which store / how to use them to sell an item!
Maybe after you relog you could say something to him which would call his attention back you or wait a bit till he says something so you can pm him back.

In starter items and with skills you should be able to stand up on that starter map. Items, the standard ones, sell in shops as usual but you don't get much for them, don't bother, just read my post explaining you don't really need any gold to get going in the starter cave, need really just the items from the starter box and skills. I thought the hero or what it is was pants, didn't use the bottles from the box either, might come handy later on though.

Last edited:

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
You must contact GM to get 10,000,000gold and many buffs.

---------- Post Merged at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:06 AM ----------

I hope that LOMCN's will become a power of the server.