MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
GM was asking if I know of some place where there are mobs with english names, to help him with translation... he already knows about wiki website and http://www.mir2db.com, not sure what else is there to aid with mob names, maybe item names also

I imagine he would need pictures (mob, item) with english names as it is hard to just make them up.
The crystal wiki has all 400 monster names in English with pictures, not sure what else you'd need lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Try launching in window mode. Uncheck the first option (to the left of resolution setting) in the drop down menu in the autopatcher. Or maybe try to change the resolution there.

Good idea for those here that have some crystal client (or local server/client) on their PC you can start it and look up what buttons or whatever is in English. Starting game, making new acct and all is easy to figure out but things like Guild panel or Options and other panels in your local crystal client helps a lot.

But was going to ask local experts: is it possible somehow to copy out text from chat window? If I could copy what koreans say, I could paste it in google translate and see what they talk about.

I had quite long conversation with Korean player and at first I thought he is fluent in English but then found out he puts what I write into google translate webpage and then writes his answer also in gg translate and pastes it into game chat line... quite labourious

I suppose there is no program that would hook into crystal client chat to automatically translate? Or make it easier to translate? I think the Korean buddy has to retype what I say to him into google translate to see what I have said. He did say it is hard and no doubt it is if he does it that way, retyping what I said, since he cannot copy it out, or can he?

Last edited:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
well for a server i cant read half/if not all the stuff im sure having fun haha

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
I had quite long conversation with Korean player and at first I thought he is fluent in English but then found out he puts what I write into google translate webpage and then writes his answer also in gg translate and pastes it into game chat line... quite labourious

I suppose there is no program that would hook into crystal client chat to automatically translate? Or make it easier to translate? I think the Korean buddy has to retype what I say to him into google translate to see what I have said. He did say it is hard and no doubt it is if he does it that way, retyping what I said, since he cannot copy it out, or can he?

What a guy!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: MIR2 HAPPY SERVER( Archer Hero 100% Implementation )

If he's also the server host it's possible he's getting the chat logs realtime server side and translating them from that end. Doubtful tho

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I think he was rank and file player, just typing amazingly fast. Actually google translate fooled me into thinking he knows English and that is kind of like passing Turing test when if you can't tell you are communicating with a robot.

It is amazingly good translator but only as long as you don't talk about game specific terms like awakening or such like. Then both sides start getting poetic nonsense we all now so well from years back trying to translate korean mir webpages, like what skills do and such like.

I would tell pple not to use 'mir talk' other than LOL in conversation with Koreans, also have to watch mistyping. Really great help would be the ability to copy from the chat convo, wonder if that might be at all possible?

If we could copy text even from npc dialogs or at least from the chat window, that would solve pretty the whole problem with Korean language.

-----------------------

Another thing with this server is max res 1024, the bag starts getting in the way. If you like to play with bag open to pot from it or sometimes swap equipped items 'on the go' then you will mind this limited resolution.
On euro mir you could slide part of the bag beyond the game view or you could place the bag down fully over the gui to touch the bottom edge of game view, can't do that on here (this possibility vanished at some point with euro, maybe gamepot mir?).

---------- Post Merged at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Wonder if somebody can help me with explaining how Heroes work, if somebody has experience with Heroes from some server.

I got Hero made from HeroCreate NPC, there is second NPC called HeroManager which opens small window with 8 slots, in the first one shows 'red' head of my Hero, there is also a single slot to left of those 8. (those 8 slots mean I can have 8 different heroes?)

When I hower cursor over the head, it says its 'Sealed'. What to do next with it? The Korean Help panel has some 'guide' how to use Heroes but pictures are not of much use and text even less LOL

I noticed now I got some marble like item in bag, likely put in by one of the npcs, I guess I should place the 'marble' in that 8+1 slot panel to 'unseal' the hero? It didn't go in, I 'used' the marble item and it vanished and nothing happened. What now?

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Hero manager is for storing your hero if u want to make a 2nd ome

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Hero manager is for storing your hero if u want to make a 2nd ome

OK, that's good to know. BTW I got ingame help, was blind to the green hero buttons or they haven't been there :smilet-digitalpoint

=========================

GM in game can now be contacted ->> /GameMaster

---------- Post Merged on 05-05-2017 at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-05-2017 at 09:04 PM ----------

<script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script><script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>Images are not in order, uploaded to imgur and it sucks because I can't start with first image but at least it uploads here
BTW it Jami=Happy, I think Jami is the server coder or 'hoster'

<iframe allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" style="height: 500px; width: 540px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;" class="imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-D2h2g-true-540" scrolling="no" src="http://imgur.com/a/D2h2g/embed?pub=true&ref=about%3Ablank&w=540" id="imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-D2h2g"></iframe><script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
I lagged ingame now it won't start again.. anyone else getting this?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Like happened once already, the forum is not compatible with some Korean stuff, can admin do something again to rescue the thread?

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
is the game down?

---------- Post Merged at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:11 AM ----------

having a problem loading page 7 :/