MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
MIR2 HAPPY SERVER( Season 2 ) 6/23 open

Mir 2 Happy Server crystal.ver
-----------------------
server download link...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_3grzHy80ixdWdEcGhMVTV0Ync
-----------------------

3db4775d8d1517e7b4dc1c4dfb3e56f4.gif

Attachments

• 123.gif
    123.gif
    892.6 KB · Views: 1,133
Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Re: MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation )

Where is the host? is it English ?

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015

eng 지원

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

How come yesterday it was Crystal files, today it is Ruby. At least the download works.

BTW "118.33.147.0 - 118.33.147.255 is an IP address range owned by Kornet and located in South Korea."

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

those are Crystal files, so not sure why he says Ruby

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Yes, just got in game (the download was clicking very fast at 2.5 to 3.5 MB/s), res 800x600 and 1024x768, don't need to enter IP, most of it is in Korean incl login and char panels but that's no problem, some ingame panels are in English, also item info is mostly in English, still it won't be easy going. Start level is 35 in BW SZ (not sure if a gm didn't level me without me noticing) but get the usual starting kit, basedress and stick LOL maybe there is some npc that gives some items too, not sure yet

Immediately got 'located' by GM, knew from what country I logged on (by IP) LOL, told him I got on from this forum, he gave me some 'buffs' and told me to relog, now in process... have tons of buffs, no idea when they will expire, get 2k exp from Yobs and Omas, 15k exp from Omafighters (by the ginko village).

It is quite playable (don't see ping info under minimap), one odd thing is spacebar doesn't activate chat line, at first thought it is due to bad lag but its just disabled, don't know yet how to trigger it, can pm by clicking chat line though, also bigmap and minimap has orig euro map but now found the bridge by border is destroyed... there is black patches and ginko village is new one with tents. It is weird to be lev35 in basedress with stick and having to get items from ground up, I'd rather be lev1 tbh, this feels weird, confusing.

Just noticed buff icons show in window (mouseover) and can move it, no idea if crystal files have it by default or it is customization. Definitely recommend others to have a look at the various customized features. It is extremely colourful, even some sign overhead I got that I have no idea what it says :adoration:

Last edited:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

dunno why but whenever i download from googledrive my connection pretty much just dies i'll try to load another site and it'll take probably 40-50 seconds even something like google homepage. normally get high 20mb' on steam and similar downloads with no slow downs:nonchalance:
111111111111.jpg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

Yes, just got in game (the download was clicking very fast at 2.5 to 3.5 MB/s), res 800x600 and 1024x768, don't need to enter IP, most of it is in Korean incl login and char panels but that's no problem, some ingame panels are in English, also item info is mostly in English, still it won't be easy going. Start level is 35 in BW SZ (not sure if a gm didn't level me without me noticing) but get the usual starting kit, basedress and stick LOL maybe there is some npc that gives some items too, not sure yet

Immediately got 'located' by GM, knew from what country I logged on (by IP) LOL, told him I got on from this forum, he gave me some 'buffs' and told me to relog, now in process... have tons of buffs, no idea when they will expire, get 2k exp from Yobs and Omas, 15k exp from Omafighters (by the ginko village).

It is quite playable (don't see ping info under minimap), one odd thing is spacebar doesn't activate chat line, at first thought it is due to bad lag but its just disabled, don't know yet how to trigger it, can pm by clicking chat line though, also bigmap and minimap has orig euro map but now found the bridge by border is destroyed... there is black patches and ginko village is new one with tents. It is weird to be lev35 in basedress with stick and having to get items from ground up, I'd rather be lev1 tbh, this feels weird, confusing.

Just noticed buff icons show in window (mouseover) and can move it, no idea if crystal files have it by default or it is customization. Definitely recommend others to have a look at the various customized features. It is extremely colourful, even some sign overhead I got that I have no idea what it says :adoration:

Koreans like to have space bar for mount and dismount - i expect this is why it no longer works for you in chat.

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
[h=2]Mir 2 Happy Server (crystal ver.)

-----------------------
Download server

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_3grzHy80ixa3hNS1VZS3pZLU0

-----------------------

Happy server brief introduction
- New career archers appeared (100%)
Enjoy the archers, fully implemented, even at the expense of

- Feel the new smelting method
Much more fun and enjoyable than refining Bonsub!

- The battlefield of the valiant / The battlefield of the plural / The battlefield
The battlefield of honor is added,
Monsters grow, catching natural
There is a problem!

- Bing Dragon weapon is only a quest!
120 different quests to help you
I am waiting.

- New rating item released !!!
In the case of an existing soul grade item,
Item added!

- The monsters / non-monsters / items in Bonsub
100% implementation and server-specific new
Overflowing Systems

- The Tower of Infinity who challenges his limits
Can not eat potions and challenging limits
Content ah ~! Of course, the ranking of the tower and compensation
It exists.

- Appearance change system
In relation to me, I have a beautiful robe and you have abandoned me because of my ability. Resolved now

- Neutral people sometimes do damage to the gate
You'll see a lot. Happiness server
Party with a time-limited dungeon
You can create your own dungeons.[/h]
123.gif

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Old thread merged, OP posted something which broke the thread,

in game GM is extremely friendly, He's currently working on getting the NPC Dialogs which support both KR and EN.
The game already supports EN on most things.
The server is a high rate, LOMCN gets a buff on start up. For all you HR fans well worth a try.
The files are Crystal (Extremely modified from our base)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Its so modified it spins my head LOL

From one of the chat line it seems there is 80 users online

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Korean server always have massive usercount, i remember finding a youtube video of a korean mir 2 server 4-5 years back with like 2,000 active user on peak times, in the videos you could run through people / looked like 1.5 speed unless they had the speed on video sped up basically like a old school mir lander cheat engine, pretty sure run through was in for some reason though... looked so good never was able to get on.. Defo going to try here.

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
LOMCN users support additional experience, many buffs.

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Image 0.jpg Image 1.jpg

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Not saying the server looks rubbish or anything, but whats the point if it aint english?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
There is some effort to make it accessible, couple npcs have English link at top of dialog which if you click it changes the panel into English, one level deep it is again Korean but they seem to want to work on it more and if more of us come on they will be more motivated. Also its only first day they got few English pple on. And overall it is not like when you logged on the official Korean mir since it runs on crystal files and some panel info wasn't translated, so its a mixed bag.

I'd say its worth seeing even if just to give you ideas on some interesting crystal files mods which could be used on any files.

I still didn't figure how to make chat line active by other inputs than starting whishper with slash and deleting the slash (including name if you did pm somebody before). Only then can write @allowguild or whatever you want to say. Same for using guild chat, first / and erase it, then type !~... (selecting guild chat mode above chat window doesn't help with this any.
CHM works 'different' on this server, if you shift-click and hold mouse button to chm bunch of mobs surrounding you, you need to facing one of the mobs to start chm, then if the mobs in front of you goes down before others do, you need to move mouse to rotate char so it faces some mob in order for chm to start being active again. I've no idea if that's intention or broken skill. BTW a skill is switched on if the chat dialog skill feedback in korean is shorter, longer means its off (chm, hm, thrusting...)
Also the resolution 1024 is quite limiting when you are used to keep bag open all the time.

Can see on this screen its not all Korean, font needs to be a bit smaller in char panel as well as chat panel, the big color name over your char means starting char. in starter guild. The buttons on left in TM are to display item category, I clicked the button for weapons.

Attachments

• TM & Char panel.jpg
    TM & Char panel.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 255
  • Skill book.jpg
    Skill book.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
You need this free program to unpack the downloaded file with .egg extension. From your picture I see that your computer doesn't show file extensions, this download is not the typical .rar archive but rather exotic .egg that I take it is used out in the East...

Luckily the program is easy to get and install, they even give you the serial themselves. For filetypes checkmark only egg extension (you get the option during install) if you don't want to use this program for all archives henceforth.
Code:
http://www.altools.com/Downloads/ALZip.aspx

Choose 'Extract to' a folder as is offered in right click menu, so the files don't spill into directory in which you are extracting.
BTW the download is 3.53GB, unpacked size is 9.5GB including some small size added by the autopatcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: spartekas

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
There is some effort to make it accessible, couple npcs have English link at top of dialog which if you click it changes the panel into English, one level deep it is again Korean but they seem to want to work on it more and if more of us come on they will be more motivated. Also its only first day they got few English pple on. And overall it is not like when you logged on the official Korean mir since it runs on crystal files and some panel info wasn't translated, so its a mixed bag.

I'd say its worth seeing even if just to give you ideas on some interesting crystal files mods which could be used on any files.

I still didn't figure how to make chat line active by other inputs than starting whishper with slash and deleting the slash (including name if you did pm somebody before). Only then can write @allowguild or whatever you want to say. Same for using guild chat, first / and erase it, then type !~... (selecting guild chat mode above chat window doesn't help with this any.
CHM works 'different' on this server, if you shift-click and hold mouse button to chm bunch of mobs surrounding you, you need to facing one of the mobs to start chm, then if the mobs in front of you goes down before others do, you need to move mouse to rotate char so it faces some mob in order for chm to start being active again. I've no idea if that's intention or broken skill. BTW a skill is switched on if the chat dialog skill feedback in korean is shorter, longer means its off (chm, hm, thrusting...)
Also the resolution 1024 is quite limiting when you are used to keep bag open all the time.

Can see on this screen its not all Korean, font needs to be a bit smaller in char panel as well as chat panel, the big color name over your char means starting char. in starter guild. The buttons on left in TM are to display item category, I clicked the button for weapons.

Chm works like due that due how hero's are. It was lije that on mir usa ans korean.