Zentaur Mir 3
Likes Likes:  19
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Re: MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server F

If anyone can advise how to actually install the client , that would be good lol , never even heard of an egg file.

2. Happy Sever

Re: MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server F

Use Options O, or click on the hammer icon next to Quest icon, set the third to OFF, the one just above sound volume. It only gets rid of those circles, not those other glow animation.

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mir2pion View Post
    You need this free program to unpack the downloaded file with .egg extension. The download is not the typical .rar archive but rather exotic .egg that I take it is used out in the East...

Luckily the program is easy to get and install, they even give you the serial. When installing, for 'file types' checkmark only the egg extension if you don't want to use this program for all archives henceforth.
    Code:
    http://www.altools.com/Downloads/ALZip.aspx
    Choose 'Extract to' a folder as is offered in right click menu, so the files don't spill into directory in which you are extracting.
    BTW the download is 3.53GB, unpacked size is 9.5GB including some small size added by the autopatcher.
    I repacked the client with winrar and uploaded it to my mediafire storage if you don't care to install the egg archive program but you will have to download again.
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/qhmhnojrp6bt5rd/Mir2Happy_Client.rar
    ------------------
    On that site they give away not only that archive program (which does all other arch. formats btw) but also picture display program ALSee which I found quite nifty (normally I use Irfanview).
    Last edited by mir2pion; 16-05-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mir2pion View Post
    Use Options O, or click on the hammer icon next to Quest icon, set the third to OFF, the one just above sound volume. It only gets rid of those circles, not those other glow animation.

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:43 PM ----------

I repacked the client with winrar and uploaded it to my mediafire storage if you don't care to install the egg archive program but you will have to download again.
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/qhmhnojrp6bt5rd/Mir2Happy_Client.rar
    ------------------
    On that site they give away not only that archive program (which does all other arch. formats btw) but also picture display program ALSee which I found quite nifty (normally I use Irfanview).
    Cheers pal

---------- Post Merged at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:28 PM ----------

logged in and black screen, can hear music though?

Quote Originally Posted by KingCobra92 View Post
    logged in and black screen, can hear music though?
    Try this;

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthrea...t=black+screen

Server is fun, tried archer, seems terrible though if you come along dont play them. Also it is soooo frustrating trying to shout every 5 mins for the GM to get the High Scroll

Quote Originally Posted by Aeo View Post
    Server is fun, tried archer, seems terrible though if you come along dont play them. Also it is soooo frustrating trying to shout every 5 mins for the GM to get the High Scroll

you could just do the main questline its been translated where to go to get the high scroll not to rely on GM

New topic i'm a level88 wiz not in full 75 kit because WearWeigh is to low need to get 100 just to equipt full level75 kit

---------- Post Merged at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Well it looks like the English influx has started to Die down, GM was asking me how he could improve his server
    then email him, the little bits i know are

General:-
    Language Barrier .
    Global boss shouts. are unreadable giving korean's the edge in knowing this boss has spawned here
    name of materials.. how are we ment to buy them when we cannot spell their name
    the sudden increase in difficulty past 65 to gear
    the strange difficulty in random books
    Wiz - lv49 Book
    War - Lv50 Book
    Sin - Lv50 Book
    The amount of Junk in drop files. and the names of them.

Class:-
    Wiz = WearWeight Low & No way to increase it
    Archer?
    Sin?
    Tao - Poison tick damage, pets & healing
    Warr?

Events

Daily server events are from 10am - 12pm having more realistic times because most people work and such

anyone want to add anything that can be improved on
    Last edited by tenkaichi; 20-05-2017 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenkaichi View Post
    you could just do the main questline its been translated where to go to get the high scroll not to rely on GM

New topic i'm a level88 wiz not in full 75 kit because WearWeigh is to low need to get 100 just to equipt full level75 kit

---------- Post Merged at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Well it looks like the English influx has started to Die down, GM was asking me how he could improve his server
    then email him, the little bits i know are

General:-
    Language Barrier .
    Global boss shouts. are unreadable giving korean's the edge in knowing this boss has spawned here
    name of materials.. how are we ment to buy them when we cannot spell their name
    the sudden increase in difficulty past 65 to gear
    the strange difficulty in random books
    Wiz - lv49 Book
    War - Lv50 Book
    Sin - Lv50 Book
    The amount of Junk in drop files. and the names of them.

Class:-
    Wiz = WearWeight Low & No way to increase it
    Archer?
    Sin?
    Tao?
    Warr?

anyone want to add anything that can be improved on
    It's good that they are genuinely asking questions about how they can attract an English speaking audience.

In general I think that it's a good server. My main concerns are below

- Language barrier
    As you mentioned the barrier is monumental. It's good that they have started converting the scripts to English also to help us but they can still be a little misleading. I think the main question says to go to old bichon and kill a mob but it doesn't say what mob.

The understanding of what NPC's do what, how to unlock and level your hero is a pain in the backside.

Because of the language barrier I ended up leaving it a couple of days between leveling by which time my LOMCN boost had worn off (which I was devastated about) and also my kit expired.

The menu is also complete Korean, which I know i'll get ridiculed for because it's a Korean server but it would certainly put those off who aren't aware of what option is usually in what location.

- Kit
    I was too reliant upon the start quest kit and then when it expired I felt a little stranded.

- Boss announcements
    I believe that boss announcements are made when one is spawned but we haven't a clue what has spawned and where (again a language thing)

Other than that it's a good server, I haven't had the pleasure of having a spare few hours to play and I would've liked to have grouped up with some English speaking players to explore a little more.

I'd still recommend it though

any link to a working download that aint the egg one?

Since lomcn guild has over 70 pple and most logged on first day and never again, or several days and never again, I'd say its the language barrier because they didn't play long enough to run against most points listed (that need improving).
    I think its that pple simply dislike foreing language, any language difficulties, it upsets them that they should explore, overcome language difficulties, I think its called 'insular' mentality.

I don't feel its the language barrier as most have played mir long enough on how to do everything anyway just Archon raping the whole English speaking Mir players and the one's that don't play are way to invested in Marble / Chrons / Arcadia. There's not many people floating about at the moment to be honest maybe if it was low rate. I still think this server is ****ing amazing though and hope it really takes off

So far this server was limited to 800x600 and 1024x768 resolutions but yesterday we got update which enabled the widescreen 1366x768

The update via autopatcher reset my resolution to 800x600 and without realizing it I played like that for some time and thought this really takes mick, the open bag pretty well prevents proper playing, but since 1024 is not that much better, I didn't realize what happened till I was told later on.

The new GUI is different, not sure why the current solution in crystal files couldn't have been used.

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Today there was another tweak to shorten the giraffe like gui

Perhaps the Korean Dev started modifying an earlier version of Crystal files before the GUI settled to the current one?
    Last edited by mir2pion; Today at 12:53 PM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213