MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i was till the bellend ancient kicked me for no ****tard reason, i actually had a lot of lv75 kit i was about to put in guild store and noticed i was kicked so ur loss

Well, I can honestly say I never removed you, Get your facts correct!

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
@Taopower and Kadaja which I couldn't join to guild, it should be OK now after I sent mail to GM.

I think the problem was too many guild members who don't level because kicking some out that didn't log on for weeks didn't help (still couldn't join new pple). Problem I think was due to the one guild member who is very high level who left recently to make his own guild. I say 'I think' because I didn't use to run guild before and some of the guild mechanics, limits are beyond me and Korean language here doesn't help either. Don't remember now if the guild level was higher than 22 before he left...

Guild 'Level' last night was 22 and Members were 71/1 and because at the time I was the only guild member online, we thought that's what /1 meant. However GM clearly has responded to my mail query and today Members are 71/230. Clearly then the number after the slash is not number or guild members online but likely some sort of limit... but even when the limit said 1, I couldn't join new pple, also the 1 didn't change when I kicked two pple out (had to relog for the Members to change to 69/1), so I am in a fog still as to what that number after the / means (Edit, it seems to mean maximum number of guild members and the number depends on guild level, which is not dependent on guild member levels, except maybe on levels gained while being in guild?). Neither am I clear on what guild level really means, that is what it depends on.

--------------------

@Ancient not sure but likely that's what I did? I removed Jesus and one other char from guild as per above difficulties, trying to make place for new members... but those were like 23 and some 20 days not logged on, likely they were on just the one first day and never again, I thought I can't do any harm in kicking them...

---------- Post Merged at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:23 PM ----------

i was till the bellend ancient kicked me for no ****tard reason, i actually had a lot of lv75 kit i was about to put in guild store and noticed i was kicked so ur loss

Are you maybe the 'high level I talked about? The wiz? Don't want to use ingame name in case pple don't want that to be known on forum.
If that's who you are, I didn't kick you and doubt Ancient did as he rarely logs on. I was off server for some five days and have no idea what happened in the meantime. The only other leader is D...F... (with alt char P...P... who is not a leader rank) but he seems to have stopped playing when he accidentally deleted his wiz even if GM restored the char for him next day, he is showing 16 days not logged on... and nobody else can kick pple. Unless it was some glitch, it would seem that Ancient is not telling the truth?/? :cower:

---------- Post Merged at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Does anyone else notice there's quiet a few bots going around on this server? Killing mobs, pets then rting? xP
What maps is that on?

I think bulk of player count on this server are bots (Koreans call them Ai which I take means Artificial intelligence, or robots or bots in short). I suspect they run on some korean macro program since after server reboots when they log on, they all move, behave like one. I was told you log a char ingame, then cut your internet connection which results in the char being ingame and controlled by a macro even if you don't run the client, probably need second acct then to actually play 'live' char.

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Anyone know how to make OKS/heaven/mir amour into HIGH? currently you can craft NOHIGH versions but cant see any HIGH versions

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I tired to log on, game ever loaded. said i had a hero but ever had one. and all was messed up.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
@Iceman

Yeah that happens sometimes, it happens because you're disconnecting just as you log in. It happens a few times for me but you've just got to be persistent and keep logging in

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Anyone know how to make OKS/heaven/mir amour into HIGH? currently you can craft NOHIGH versions but cant see any HIGH versions

If you join LOMCN guild, you can find out how on the guild notes page. :loyal:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
The server is offline today for some reason but I got interesting info clicking the link in the autopatcher http://lunahelper.cafe24.com/c2

<!-- META -->Happy Server 2 season Info

Hi Happy server.

Thanks to the first opening and much interest in the past,
I think it was the season when I felt the possibility.
First of all, thank you for saying thank you. We will be happy to give you more information about the two seasons.

1. happy server 2 season open date
6/23 Friday Korea time PM 7:00

2. Happiness Server 2 season changes
First, there will be a concrete change in the balance.
The center of the change will be the item.
I will show you the details.

- Change of item making level and wearing level
We will change the upgrade order of existing 65-> 75-> 85-> 95.
It will be changed to the old 65-> 70-> 80-> 85.
The cheonhwang item will be deleted, and the place will be occupied by three Tianyong.
(This part is not confirmed)

- Changes to existing item options
Options are also removed for magic resistance, poisoning resistance, and resistance.
You will be able to see magic resistance and addictive resistance on certain levels.

- Changes in materials and supply and demand will vary greatly.

Secondly, it is a change of good fortification system.
It is supposed to pay 10 points from the existing level 60,
Need points were different. All of this is unified
You will receive 1 point for every 60 levels, and all necessary points will be improved.
Highly nimble, I think there will be a lot of improvement in these areas.

The ability to invest per level will be prudent.

Third, change of marginal break.
We have determined that too many stats have been added to the upgraded system.
So I'm going to adjust those rising parts, so it's too high DC, MC, SC
We will adjust the balance so that it does not fall.

Fourth, if we introduce a new system, there will be many changes in each indonesia.
Introducing the new infinity tower, dungeon of instance type such as WOW, Aion
By creating a lot of set items, I think it will be a more interesting server.

Fifth, there will be many minor changes.
Changes in the main quest, such as the reorganization of the quest
I think the possibility of the quest is seen in this order.
In the meantime, moo has been limited to hunting pleasure
It is a quest to see that it is a big item that has changed.
We will add this to our server-only method.

3. Reasons for Happy Server 2 Season Open
First, we need a lot of users. For the war and for the hunting,
It is also necessary for enjoyment.
So it's a chance to bring European / Chinese people not limited to domestic users.
Judged. Our server is the only one that supports the current three languages
It is getting pretty good evaluation.

Secondly,
I was running a little bit farther away from the balance I think the current management team is thinking.
so We will adjust the balance as above and come out this season.
I can not hit you with a big gap
Balance is reached. We believe that this need to be adjusted.

Third, it seems that we have forgotten the level-up fun.
At a lower magnification we operate at a slightly lower magnification so that we will not lose the place to go.
It is expected to adapt to the tough server,
but it is unavoidable to maintain the server for a long time and to have fun
Please understand as an option.
이 게시물을
<!-- TITLE --><!-- CSS --><!-- JS --><!--[if lt IE 9]><script src="/common/js/jquery-1.x.min.js?20161215210133"></script> <![endif]--><!--[if gte IE 9]><!--><!--<![endif]--><!-- RSS --><!-- ICON -->

Seems like nice effort posting in English?
Looks like there will be a big change to the server in two weeks time. I just hope that the current server downtime is not to last those two weeks, that it is some temporary thing.

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Resolution_options_Season_2.gif

:boxing: WOW and WOW again, can you meat this challenge euro servers :boxing:

Can't wait till the server goes online again, how it will be implemented. Are the gfx gonna be stretched & pixelated or what.

My dream would be a cross btw windowed and full screen modes, that is launching mir in full screen mode with the game area staying 'small' as if in a 'window' but with no borders and outside it the screen would be black or have some pic background and you could move this game area around the screen as it suits you and the bag and char windows could be dragged from the game view onto this black surrounding area so they wouldn't cover the game view at all (if your monitor res allowed enough space outside the game area for the selected game resolution).

Related wish to it would be the bag window remembering its last location (some servers have it that way, unfortunately happy server doesn't) and not only when you close and reopen it but also when you open sell/buy/storage/teleport npc dialog. That resetting of bag location to some default whenever you click npc is really stupid. If the bag should be opened for you (when you click npc), than open it where you had it placed last!!
Ideally this should be implemented into the default crystal files.

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
놀아라.

---------- Post Merged at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:02 AM ----------

come play