MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Guild panel doesn't allow changes ...
Edit: Guild function fixed, thank you :)

Also would like to disable item names showing when pickup item with Tab. For one we cannot read them anyway and it makes for big mess in starter dungeon because of the massive drops. It is better just to see items not obscured by names showing.
In ingame options you cannot disable that and when I tried changing it in keybinds.ini it reverts back when the autopatcher runs.
============================

For new folks joining us on the server - in the pic below you can see the NPC with the red 'quest icon' that gives starter box, also can see GM and his name. The NPC nearest the GM (to the right of the two rocks with big load on his back) sends you to the starter map.

---------- Post Merged at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:01 AM ----------

/Aste

Attachments

• GM name and NPCs.jpg
    GM name and NPCs.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Server was down for few minutes, first time it happened in three days I was on.

GM message in game said

When GM is offline, please contact [email protected]
My cell phone comes in contact immediately, I can give you a quicker answer.

:encouragement:

The server has sharp bossing I must say, 'bosslands' open occasionally, very interesting and hard challenges (I think instances) that seem easy at first but develop to shake you LOL very helpfull GM help to make us catch up with established players, some translations are in place, others are on the way...

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Is that your past experience maybe from official korean, or chinese server talking? When I tried those I pretty well couldn't play since it was korean to the core, which is not the case here. These are english files translated to korean and with some figuring can be played.

Some of our english servers try to remake euro mir style to make it less predictable, so that you need to explore, not just do routine we all know. And here you get exploration in spades LOL and again it doesn't compare to the offical korean mir on which I logged on in the past and tried to play.

I see this as rare opportunity to play something so exotic, doubt there will be many private servers like this one as there are english ones here. All talk like 'how do I sell to shops or where do I sell...' we all played mir before, right? Shops are in majority where we know them to be and when they are not, like special repair npc, you go to the weapon shop and there is npc besides the standard one that if you click 'repair' link which is in korean but we know its the second from top, bottom third one is Exit, it opens repair window in which it says 's.repair' nice in the language we can read.

Some more complicated things like guild panel we start local crystal server and open guild window on it to see what those checkmark squares are for since probably most of us don't remember that. In the menu where you choose leader, member, is all in english which is essentially what you need LOL

And some effort is being made to translate npc dialogs that teleport you to caves on quests which was done pretty well 'overnight', I've never seen such response on our english servers from their owners if something was called for, typically changes of this sort in code take 'long' time.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I extracted the client from the .egg archive and updated it by running autopatcher and packed it into .rar (everybody has winrar or 7zip), it is actually smaller than the .egg format was, its 2.92 GB
Uploading to MediaFire

Last edited:

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
Currently ingame and rather enjoying not a massive high rate but i think user count helps it lot, and of colours everywhere!

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
The LOMCN guild experience was increased today from 200 to 300%

Here's the link to the client on MediaFire, not sure if there is some total download cap, we shall see.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qhmhnojrp6bt5rd/Mir2Happy_Client.rar

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why is the advert say " X1000" it's nowhere near that.. 48-49 is still fast but it's nowhere near X1000, i'm not sure how people are level 85+ i try CHM any 45+ cave i get ****ing raped even with 110+ Instant hp pots.. just got to stick to starter cave >.<

Server is brilliant though, Gameshop you can Exchange your ingame gold into Game gold then buy from their its pretty hard as its all korean.

If this server gets a full translation to English on all NPC's and he sorts out the Displacement when dashing / running, could be one of the best high rates i've played.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I started with quests given by the rock npc, next to the npc that u use to go to starter map. get all quests from it and it sends you to euro mir krs where you maybe kill the boss or subs and I noticed I got some 'book', that is quest collected items in my bag Quest tab. From WT KR I got a box that gave me very good ring, brace, neck set, time limited though, 7 days I believe. Don't sell of give away your items, always need to read item info that luckily is in English.
Don't get much exp from mobs in those places but seems that exp from quest reward is good.

BTW the starter items, the stellar weapon we get is good for 30 days, then we shall have to hunt for them.

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
This server could genuinely challenge Archons if it was a little more English friendly.

GM's seem passionate and dedicated, just a shame about the lack of English support at this present moment in time

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I noticed there was one npc missing in SZ, at bottom to the right of npc that sends to starter map, now its back and has the link 'Translate to English' but when clicked the dialog closes, some bug but shows they work on it.

Don't want to bother GM with too many questions, would somebody from the server that comes here to check on the thread tell us what HighWarrior or HighWizard etc., means?
When you log in, where you make new char, there is just normal five classes (incl sin, archer), no class 'High' or something. And many items in game say they are for HighWarrior and the letters are red, meaning I can't use it, like you get red level number if you don't have level for the item.
Like some items have All for Class, some are Warrior, some are for 'Warior and HighWarrior'. Like 'high' means there is some 'rebirth' thing in game or what.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I noticed there was one npc missing in SZ, at bottom to the right of npc that sends to starter map, now its back and has the link 'Translate to English' but when clicked the dialog closes, some bug but shows they work on it.

Don't want to bother GM with too many questions, would somebody from the server that comes here to check on the thread tell us what HighWarrior or HighWizard etc., means?
When you log in, where you make new char, there is just normal five classes (incl sin, archer), no class 'High' or something. And many items in game say they are for HighWarrior and the letters are red, meaning I can't use it, like you get red level number if you don't have level for the item.
Like some items have All for Class, some are Warrior, some are for 'Warior and HighWarrior'. Like 'high' means there is some 'rebirth' thing in game or what.

HighWarrior etc are koreas "rebirth" system - when you get to a certain level you rebirth to the high class, you get new kit, better stats and a glow around you (plus other stuff im sure)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
HighWarrior etc are koreas "rebirth" system - when you get to a certain level you rebirth to the high class, you get new kit, better stats and a glow around you (plus other stuff im sure)

HighWarrior is the humup system

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for info. Do you think the rebirth happens without you doing something, choosing something, like if that is open to choice when you reach set level? I suppose that depends how they have it set up, I will try to ask around. GM is quite busy with events and what not. Far why don't you pop on to see what they did with 'your files' :saturn:

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
i think this is better than archons tbh.. with the right english support i think alot more will play it... im learning my way through it hap haphazardly but enjoying it.. nice looks nice graphics and gm as far as ive seen is there alot.. nice server tbh