Mir Champions

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
Legend Of Mir Champions
--------------------------------------
How to download?

1st: go to this link: http://www.fiveheroes.net/?page_id=2

2nd: Download Mir Champions (Client.exe + Mir2Config.ini + StateItem.lib ) from the following link:

Download Link: https://ufile.io/cs6y0

Then go to your Mir Champions folder , paste Client.exe + Mir2config.ini

Then go to your Data Folder , paste StateItem.Lib file there.

Run the game and enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basic Information:

Server Files: Crystal Files

Start Level: 1

Soft Level Cap: 80

Classes: Warrior , Wizard , Taoist.

Server Team: Snakebite
----------------------------------------------------

Caves:
-----------

As the below pictures , there will be 3 types of caves, Leveling - Hunting - Group Caves.

Leveling Caves: for a small fee you will get teleported to a huge cave full of high exp , easy to kill monster.

Hunting Caves: (12 Hunting Caves) main focus of these caves are to gain new items

There will be sub-bosses , And a main bosses.

Sub bosses are aimed at solo players.

While the main boss should require a group of players.

Group Caves: as the name suggests , these caves will feature very hard normal mobs as well as the bosses and it would be better to go in a group cave with a group.

Features:

1-) Awakening System

2-) Quality Upgrade System

3-) New Quality ; Godly

4-) Item linking

5-) New skills for all classes

Armours , Weapons Effects and Glows!

JxzRgEs.png

Super Attack , Defense Armours!

yBAhTnJ.png

Champions Temple!

LbvCCvL.jpg

3 NPCs in Bichon-Province only

All-in-One , Teleporter , Trust Merchant

aRw1TEi.jpg

The Starters Villiage!

Eis1ajZ.png

Item packed Game Shop!

hV8JCdf.png

Items Linking!

Ld6NGsM.jpg

And so much more!

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Fixed Screen Shots..

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Images work if you open them in a new tab. Imgur links so depends how you've tried to upload them to your post.

Noticed that the link is fiveheroes, are you using Bons files?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Server is absolute garbage... Just like Vengeance was, 'ooo' running around as a wizard 2 hitting everyone. 3 NPC's on the whole server it seems, Gold drops on the floor and not into bag. the balance is completely off wizards are stupid OP. agil/acc is garbage taos cant land poi cloud. warriors and taos spells are shite. item skins are half-arsed too.

Just like vengeance, GM favours the wizard class.
Honestly if you're looking at trying the server just dont waste your time even dling it

Who ever the 5 people were for the closed beta need put into a firing line and shot cause they failed big time, did u just have 5 wizards running around???

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
played this complete crap for a whole of 15 mins , logged on as level 1 went to oma caves did mass lures and flew up to level 30 , then went into lvling cave did a mass lure and went up half a level , no mobs in oma cave drops kit , all the doors bar 1 go to 2nd floor , you cant access the boss room of oks in 2nd floor it dont work ( omas were much faster than leveling cave) got to 51% on lvl 30 and then left lvling cave as it seems oma caves were quicker , went back to omas and exp bar didnt move , went to insect caves mass lured exp bar didnt move , went back to leveling caves and bar started to move !! seems messed up , took a eternal torch into omas for better light as soon as i put it on realised it didnt work , swapped it for normal torch and the eternal one vanished out of my bag , and gold dropping on floor ,!!!! really , this server is worse than his last failure , it clearly looks like a botch quick job put up to see what donations he can grab before he closes it down !!! not worth the effort of downloading tbh !!! seriously keep away from what ever this member puts up , its really not worth your time !!! servers a complete pile of crap SERIOUSLY DONT WASTE YOUR TIME !! not sure why bon give his works of art to someone who clearly makes no effort !! twice in a row !!!

Last edited:

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
lol you played for 15 minutes and you expect to be the best

If it is a high rate server that shouldn't mean items drop 1/1 and you level max in 1 hour?

And you dont go pk a wiz that has a level 20 or 30 kit with a starter kit...

lolt

---------- Post Merged at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Images work if you open them in a new tab. Imgur links so depends how you've tried to upload them to your post.

Noticed that the link is fiveheroes, are you using Bons files?

Yup

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Today's Reboot:

Fixed F2 to KR door - Oma Cave

Buffed Taoists Damage.

Added Item drops to Monsters , (in the first 3 caves only)

They will drop level 10 and 20 kit.

Made drops better for the first 3 caves sub , bosses

Last edited:

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
I apologize guys , the Account Information were all deleted..

the level 10-20 kit was dropping so much (because insect cave had so many mobs)

you should be able to create an account and start again

I apologize .. and this won't happen again.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
no point playing this TBH. i got the level 20 set and everyone's account got deleted. it happened last night and just now.

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
again , I apologize

and you would be able to get everything back within 1 hour

instead of 6..

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
we have seen enough to compare your last money grabbing server to this one to distinguish whether it was any different and this version is by far the worst effort i have seen on here , but most of us didn't get out hopes up as we knew exactly why your putting servers up , you can sugar coat it all you like , but from someone who has played both your servers , i can give an honest opinion and you clearly don't know what your doing and its clearly for donation purposes , you have put the littlest effort into your servers and its the same as your last poor effort , you put the most basic of effort in , to try and reap the rewards , leaving the most basic of stuff broken, like doorways among a few other things , this really is no different to your last failed attempt , but regardless of how you word it , we will let the players see for themselves ...

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:55 PM ----------

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
okay honestly i think that you are being so stupid.

does my server have to be like all the other ones to be good?

my server is like none of the servers out there.

my 1st server had so many bugs and i had to close , it wasn't for donations purposes..

if you don't want to play , then just stop talking please? i ain't going down on my knees to beg you play..

this server will stay live even if it only had 1 player.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
okay honestly i think that you are being so stupid.

does my server have to be like all the other ones to be good?

my server is like none of the servers out there.

my 1st server had so many bugs and i had to close , it wasn't for donations purposes..

if you don't want to play , then just stop talking please? i ain't going down on my knees to beg you play..

this server will stay live even if it only had 1 player.

LMAO i'm being stupid for giving an honest opinion about your badly put together server , any server someone puts up has to be half decent at least , and the gm has to have some knowledge and you clearly don't ( hence why you wiped everyones accounts ) doh !! yes you are correct your server is guaranteed to be like nothing out there , as every other server maker on here , puts EFFORT into their works of art , which you clearly have not !! , your server didnt have bugs it had some issues that needed fixing that were easy fixes , that would have taken seconds to fix , yet you chose to close the server because you could not be bothered fixing them , and then claimed they were bugs !! ( bugs are something people exploit) there was no exploiting ...... if it was not for donation purposes then refund the donations you received , but once that subject was mentioned you suddenly went quiet lol !! i wont be playing because your a terrible gm and a bad server maker , i just had to try it to see if you had learned from your mistakes , but you clearly have not !! and i give this server 2 months max !!

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
you think making a server is so easy?

why don't you make one your self then .. ?

you played my server " 15 minutes" "900 ****ing second" and you just come here saying its the worst server you have ever played?!

I feel sorry for you..

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i have had a few servers in the past , so yes i do know how to make one and run one , and as for making a server you have everything made for you by bon , all you did was add a couple of things to it , so it really aint difficult , and yes i wasted 15 mins playing your badly put together server, and when i logged on there were 5 on by the time i left i was the only one on lol , and clearly by your attitude and how poorly this server has been put together , it shows you have not changed , but like i said before the user count will show it ,, i would wish you luck but with this one i choose not to !!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
When will the admin on the forums stop this bullshit ? Server after server of just the same money grabbing ****, this dude deleted his Character DB twice in 24 hours just ****ing people about and wasting their time sick of seeing this **** ram up recently posted just ****ing deleted them all straight up if its a dog **** advert by a known money grabbing prick. Jesus lol

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
can any moderator close this thread?

as its useless anyways.

and stonecold316 , bon gave me "fiveheroes files" without a database..

so its just the spells..

piff1

the account database got deleted for a reason..

the caves were ****ed up and monsters were packed in caves.. (for no absolute reason) , they were totally ok when i tested them..

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
why are you asking a moderator to close the thread , everyones entitled to an opinion on your server , whether you like it or not , so others can see what its really like , and weirdly bon gave you the files , yet on on your last server vengeance , most of your kit were the same names as other 5 heroes servers .....

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
well thats a few hours of my life I won't get back...

Don't see the point in needing to grind the levelling caves, just a waste of time.. no idea where 30/40 stuff drop, gave up dropped all my **** for some new person, hope they enjoy it more... :)

Unsure why these servers are even allowed, I'm not sure how much time you spent on it, but its more of a alt five heroes server.. o.0 all links go to it etc strange.

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
2 wipes in 24 hours? LMFAO! wow... dude stop wasting peoples time and **** off lol, As for the remark about stonecold making a server he had one back in the day. a deccent 1.9/2.3 was up for about a year, then people moved on. unlike you pal. couple of weeks maybe 2 months tops. sorry excuse at making money. go out and get a fkin job.

Status
Not open for further replies.