InSaNe Mir2 [Medium Rate] [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I dont give a ****. thx for Bumping the Report see yu ingame or not at all. I posrted the rules b4 yoyu post READ

they were ignored tbh look at threads he has done this ALOT CBA= cant Be Bothered This isnt his server Hisis somewere els

He shud stop hijackers server Threads that are not his, This is an Opensource, 3heroes wasnt, or the 1s before

Btw ICEMAN is reading but I am by the book....... download server whatever Report Bugs maybe suggest a fix How hard is that ?

I alreadyposted global rules and asked not to SPAM more excuses cya ingame iifya care tbh b

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
if i could understand a word you was saying i might have a reply for you.. lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I dont give a ****. thx for Bumping the Report see yu ingame or not at all. I posrted the rules b4 yoyu post READ

they were ignored tbh look at threads he has done this ALOT CBA= cant Be Bothered This isnt his server Hisis somewere els

He shud stop hijackers server Threads that are not his, This is an Opensource, 3heroes wasnt, or the 1s before

Btw ICEMAN is reading but I am by the book....... download server whatever Report Bugs maybe suggest a fix How hard is that ?

I alreadyposted global rules and asked not to SPAM more excuses cya ingame iifya care tbh b

You might just be better off posting in your native language and throwing it into Google translate.

I'm sure it will do a better job of whatever it is you're attempting to say, because at the moment you're just making peoples eyes bleed.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
上升的回歸;1064544 said:
He.has.a.point.thought.it.was.a.good.server.and.black.wiz.all.you.have.posted.is.pics.of.the.teleport.npc.nothing.mobs,items,storyline?

Hey Why did a Smod edit your Post and You should try Logging in 1st, and reread what you signed when you Created Your account :) Wether you sign or not You agree when you use the products ;works on Shiitbook, youtube,
Twitter, Fastly,google. Their solution is not Use their Services :-( :-(. Hardly any LAgggg!

Someone Leeked a mirserver Happens alot more than I thought. Someone did have an Idea, I heard from PAIN when he owned and we got along. 2 Banns :) Universal Ban it was his 2007 LOMCN approved or soon to be and the client was on GamerzHell something like it.

30-40 slower but exp of levels staying the same. Starters Pets lev 7 till lev 30. I dont know much on Newbieguild ya no leder NOBUFF. Got it working on my test server. Found how to Stack :) Good script idea :) . Blade I appologise TheCamelo

n1 GM

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
B.B.O.S

For the undeducated

Bring Back Old Skool

OST was the best cave ever in every mir ever.

Most fun server i've ever played, pking Venom watching him drop his OldSkoolSword and have another in 5 minutes and drop that as well was quality.

None of these piles of ****

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hey Why did a Smod edit your Post and You should try Logging in 1st, and reread what you signed when you Created Your account :) Wether you sign or not You agree when you use the products ;works on Shiitbook, youtube,
Twitter, Fastly,google. Their solution is not Use their Services :-( :-(. Hardly any LAgggg!

Someone Leeked a mirserver Happens alot more than I thought. Someone did have an Idea, I heard from PAIN when he owned and we got along. 2 Banns :) Universal Ban it was his 2007 LOMCN approved or soon to be and the client was on GamerzHell something like it.

30-40 slower but exp of levels staying the same. Starters Pets lev 7 till lev 30. I dont know much on Newbieguild ya no leder NOBUFF. Got it working on my test server. Found how to Stack :) Good script idea :) . Blade I appologise TheCamelo

n1 GM

wtf you going on about ?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
B.B.O.S

For the undeducated

Bring Back Old Skool

OST was the best cave ever in every mir ever.

Most fun server i've ever played, pking Venom watching him drop his OldSkoolSword and have another in 5 minutes and drop that as well was quality.

None of these piles of ****
Why would he try and recreate a "Legendary server" as it's been perceived to be.
recreations never live up to expectations let it die in peace.

PS. no need for the last comment.

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Yeah the best bit was when I PK'd you in Yims the split second Your MirSword dropped, thus making me untouchable for the rest of the server ;) Ill never forget that
/SliceyMcStab

Wish I could remember that tbh, I don't remember a lot but as far of what my memories could draw it was the best server I played.

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
InSaNe is back and ready to play

Server Name:
InSaNe

Server Files: Crystal Files

EXP Rate: Medium
GOLD Rate: Medium

IP Address: 144.214.88.161
Patch Download: http://insanemir2.xyz/InSaNeMIR2.rar

Three Classes: Warrior , Wizard , Taoist.

StarterNPC
Start Level : 5
Starter Kit : NoobKit
Starter Pet : NoobPet

LastManStanding NPC with a nice Prize
Challenge NPC = Single challenge with prize ChallengeTrinket
HuntCave = Start at level 20
LevelingCave = Every 10 Levels
BattleCave = You must be level 35 or more
GroupCave = You must be level 35 or more
BossLand = Not Ready
Awakening system upgraded
Brace/Ring = DC/MC/SC
Belt/Boots/Helm = AC/AMC

AWAKENING

GROUP CAVE

LEVELING CAVE

BOSS AREA

HUNT CAVE

BATTLE AREA

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Download link broken.

"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Yep, seems the archive file is broken/corrupted. Won't open in any format.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Skills take way too long to level, i thought we were paste the stage where we have to spend hours leveling skills

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
If u want i can add to buy skill necklace for 1h or more for spend some money in game...

Status
Not open for further replies.