InSaNe Mir2 [Medium Rate] [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Server Name: InSaNe

Server Files: Crystal Files

EXP Rate: Medium
GOLD Rate: Medium

IP Address: 188.214.88.161
Patch Download: http://insanemir2.xyz/InSaNeMIR2.rar

Three Classes: Warrior , Wizard , Taoist.

StarterNPC
Start Level : 5
Starter Kit : NoobKit
Starter Pet : NoobPet

LastManStanding NPC with a nice Prize
Challenge NPC = Single challenge with prize ChallengeTrinket
HuntCave = Start at level 20
LevelingCave = Every 10 Levels
BattleCave = You must be level 35 or more
GroupCave = You must be level 35 or more
BossLand = Not Ready
Awakening system upgraded
Brace/Ring = DC/MC/SC
Belt/Boots/Helm = AC/AMC

AWAKENING

GROUP CAVE

LEVELING CAVE

BOSS AREA

HUNT CAVE

BATTLE AREA

Last edited by a moderator:

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
not you again lol
nmhrfn.jpg

good lucky anyways.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Change the name of your Server.. InSaNe was a legendary server and doesn't deserve this dog shite under the same name.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Change the name of your Server.. InSaNe was a legendary server and doesn't deserve this dog shite under the same name.

gg, bit harsh on him arent ya? XD

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I shudnt be doing this.. Feeling Sore.. dns is same Bandwidth is better than Bons, I played the ;last time. And I do recall Piff1 you didnt help at all..... you shouldnt be allowed a Opinion. Boskii it was a great server bosses were ffarmed but dropd good..

Seen older maps as well. Former owner kept server online alot longet than all the news combined. If these are hisfiles set configits a balanced server

And I would love to play agan :) Dowloading at almost 6megs per sec from the client quick :) Let me know if ypou need some help, think last owner is stillaround. Even tho was **** on by ...... Do same and wiill have deasscent usercount.

2x exp on weeekends too :)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I shudnt be doing this.. Feeling Sore.. dns is same Bandwidth is better than Bons, I played the ;last time. And I do recall Piff1 you didnt help at all..... you shouldnt be allowed a Opinion. Boskii it was a great server bosses were ffarmed but dropd good..

Seen older maps as well. Former owner kept server online alot longet than all the news combined. If these are hisfiles set configits a balanced server

And I would love to play agan :) Dowloading at almost 6megs per sec from the client quick :) Let me know if ypou need some help, think last owner is stillaround. Even tho was **** on by ...... Do same and wiill have deasscent usercount.

2x exp on weeekends too :)

Lay off the crack, What has Ben got to do with this lol.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Think its time for people to read this. It dont just apply to server owners but everyone.. Bon has good Bandwidth :) others not. This server has almst 2x that bandwidth takes not very long to download no Problems with the autopatch at all!

Is there a Forum or F c book pageg etc.. Goold is good. Gold bars drop, various xp and gold in fdrops. Sorin I hav respect for, and the files also I formated the databases that sorin left in server files. this is not Heroes. I hope this stays (Online) and ask people not to Flame and spam the thread. It is by the book.. Any further resonses should use PMs not Posts.

Before Posting please READ
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?68724-FORUM-RULES-Upcoming-Servers

Global rules are part of registration. Black wizz can play 1 handed just had surgery still hurting, pain meds.. All I can do now is HEAL, and take it easy till I see surgion Cancer doctor and rest.. Smoking Crack isnot a Proper Response servers i thought of are both good serverl. Please stayon topic :) ty

Blackwiz by just asking not to spam it wont be allowed. Global Rules let me know what you need to test willdo gladly Jeffrey Fuller also

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why does everyone copy me with paralord like its some sorta official cave? lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
why does everyone copy me with paralord like its some sorta official cave? lol

Who made you king of the ParaLord :P lol.

Don't actually recall the first time i saw it, was it yours?

Assuming it just paras every hit or something? lol.

Aeo

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 4, 2014

Think it was OS, used to be able to get the PL bone? for necro summons i think... along with bon ete

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

ye, I made paralord in oldskool, and others like BonsPet and stuff and people just copied it, no idea why lol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
ye, I made paralord in oldskool, and others like BonsPet and stuff and people just copied it, no idea why lol
Can't blame em :P High rate it work's well, small box room lots of chaos, can massively gain items quickly in pk. Super fun boss wasn't so keen on Hany / Bon / Matt one's that cave was just aids lol.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I am sorry I dont give a ****. I am online to report BUGS this si Upcoming server. Bon I did find your client and server files btw keep yur guys away from Spons advert, he is recruting membvers from Ultramir2.3 LOMCN approved server which you cant get those files they also Include Paralord for years b4 Heroes.

Ya I got the same this is the 1st year I played 3o r5 heroes without w8ing for a 100k.sec download so Please refrain and pay better attention to your OWN server Unless this owner is asking for help!!

I cant Play yur server as it HURTS too much. Tired of Level 90 cavges getting pkd by 150+ Your client is 2015 I found that too. I CBA !

---------- Post Merged at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Server Name: InSaNe

Server Files: Crystal Files

EXP Rate: Medium

IP Address: 144.217.174.180
Patch Download: www.insanemir2.com/InsaneMir.rar

Three Classes: Warrior , Wizard , Taoist.

StarterNPC
Start Level : 5
Starter Kit : NoobKit
Starter Pet : NoobPet

LastManStanding NPC with a nice Prize
HuntCave = Start at level 20
LevelingCave = Every 10 Levels
BattleCave = You must be level 35 or more
GroupCave = You must be level 35 or more
BossLand = Not Ready

HUNTCAVE

LEVELING CAVE

BATTLE CAVE

GROUP CAVE

Accept Private messages I need to send bug report why is ICEMAN yur only friend PM if you want

---------- Post Merged at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:44 PM ----------

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nvm3sz1n1jbfay9/bug_report_and_needed_.txt

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q6i48ll84rjwya6/bug_reports_5_6_2017.rar

We do need Books and a way to repair ty

Status
Not open for further replies.