InSaNe Mir2 [Medium Rate] [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
spend money on what :S

stop post on othere ppl as afuc k person read topice first then you know what he mean

they talk about skill snd skill level so he said will put new skill neck to buy from npc so spend more game money ingame

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Sorry it was the broken English for me, I thought he was going to put it in the gamestore so you could spend actual cash for it.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Sorry it was the broken English for me, I thought he was going to put it in the gamestore so you could spend actual cash for it.
same lol :highly_amused:

---------- Post Merged at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 PM ----------

stop post on other ppl as **** person read topic first then you know what he mean

they talk about skill and skill level so he said will put new skill neck to buy from npc so spend more game money ingame
What is the e theme with you? You put it in all your words :apple:

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Ok sorry for this Skill Level Experience has been changed... now u can make easy lvl for ur Skill

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
can you plz fix ultimate enhancer,blessed armour and soul shield as they are giving no extra stats,all just 0-0 thx

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
if u make big stats on mir sword so adeed drop it better lol only one person have this sword and own all

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
i have log in yesterday but no mops in starter cave or around bw , do i miss somthing to do ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.