A long time out of the game...

Ponchan

LOMCN n00bie
May 10, 2017
Hey everyone, I used to play Mir2 many years back, when it was regularly advertised on the UK "Game Network" TV Channel. I played quite a bit but I was never massively high level or super kitted out, I also played on an old Mir 2 private server called "Kaori Mir", but again was pretty casual. I want to get back into playing on a private server so I have no idea what server is good as all the people I used to play with don't play any more and I just used to follow them.

My question is, what's the best server for me to join? I'm a pretty casual player who can play a few nights of the week (UK) and quite a bit at weekends depending if I'm busy.

I totally understand it's pretty subjective as to what the "best" server is, but I'm just wondering what the most chill kind of server is for someone who's probably going to be playing alone?

Thanks! :eagerness:

Ponchan

LOMCN n00bie
May 10, 2017
Thanks!
A quick look around told me Marble was probably going to be the one, I'll get on that then.
Cheers!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Thanks!
A quick look around told me Marble was probably going to be the one, I'll get on that then.
Cheers!
Jamies done a good job on it, its features are good, and I know a few people who play it casually and are still having fun :)

hope you enjoy it

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Marble is the best right now for a stable, fun experience with many quality of life improvements.

Archon's you should stay away from, the owners have been regularly banning users and deleting forum posts for any criticism and have generally had very poor management. They are scum, their server is just in general bad anyway.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Marble is the best right now for a stable, fun experience with many quality of life improvements..
Is that cause Jamies got bored of Archons and gone back to his server now? :P

Or if you prefer a high rate style of game play, give FiveHeroes a go... its quick and easy to level / get items etc early on, then get sa bit more serious at the higher levels. plenty of active players with a lot of PK.

servers been running over 12 months.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Still plays it doesn't he? Marble started with unique and custom features which make it a better quality of play ;)