new Mir 3 server?

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Ok it feels like a bit of work is going into mir 3 at the moment with Zed working on his files with his team and
and i think Sam and his team working with some sort of mir 3 and Chronicles together

and i see new people working videos etc of new stuff i have never seen on Mir 3 like Sh5002 and mkhs9999
So what is going on is there a update on coming if a new sever is coming will any 1 open a GSP low rate :biggrin-new:

chilli

LOMCN Rookie
May 11, 2017
Just wondering when gms busy doing all this stuff what's common practise for waiting for owns ? Especially when GM can be on server talking and promising to do them but doesn't .

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Just wondering when gms busy doing all this stuff what's common practise for waiting for owns ? Especially when GM can be on server talking and promising to do them but doesn't .

Didn't know Marble had own items, don't make them just open Mir 3 server :P

chilli

LOMCN Rookie
May 11, 2017
Posted in wrong section , some people new to this , thanks to the warm welcome though :)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Mir 2 is dead :P its all about Mir 3 now, i feel if i keep saying this someone will bring out a good GSP server :O

not played a "modern" mir 3 server, didn't like the gameplay of the official back in the day >.<