[Other] [MirEvo] Mir Evolution Custom Coded Files - Stress Testing

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
UPDATE: hey guys, website and server are down because i couldn't afford to pay the bill, gonna carry on work and theyll be back online asap

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
if you use directX 9.0 support... how players with higher graphic cards will play? with 10 fps?

evilzach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
there is actually a fix for this problem as it is one i had was getting 3 fps on a 4gb card i installed direct x control panel and disabled hardware acceleration and i went from 3 fps to over 80

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
hmm i have play on 3x mir evolution and all server die fast :) i hope ur will stay long time xd

ur lunchder dont show progres of download xd

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
hmm i have play on 3x mir evolution and all server die fast :) i hope ur will stay long time xd

ur lunchder dont show progres of download xd

i dont think he is not Evolution Mir GM, maybe name coincidence

Last edited:

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
ur luncher work crap ;/ why u post server on forum ? if ur luncher need fix xd i start download hmm about 1.29gb and now luncher get exe all time

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
if you use directX 9.0 support... how players with higher graphic cards will play? with 10 fps?

zedina, these files can go to high fps, its not problem of DX, you have a crap example of my 3.55 emu coded on vb.net can go to 4000fps, a game, need to understood a lot of concepts, optimization, etc
Normally 1 person dont have all concepts perfect.
:)

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
i dont think he is not Evolution Mir GM, maybe name coincidence

Nothing to do with Evolution Mir, I have used this name throughout my project with complaints due to someone elses work at simply grabbing a 'full' set of files and changing DB info etc

@Amrod I think you need to wait upon completion of download and wait for it to update the exe files using EvoLauncherHelper.exe stub, it saves these as .exe.tmp at first, maybe you gave no admin rights or something, all testers I have gathered from my personal life have had no problems getting a working client downloaded

There is the option for porting to DX 10/11 but this is not something that interests me at this point, the aim is running on OOD or cheap hardware

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
its download about 1.3 gb but i cant click launch

Try re-downloading the Patcher.exe self extractor and extract over the files, then try running EvoLauncher.exe again. I sometimes have problems like this myself.

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
Hi. Glad to see your project still alive :)

Can you upload full client? Launcher seems (for me at last) too slow. Sometimes it wont download another file - i have to restart it. And over all its much slower than downloading full zip.

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
i know the correct technique I should be using for map rendering, using multiple textures then offseting and drawing along the appropriate edges