*Whistles....*

smoochy boys on tour

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Have you created the "templates" for the Objects (Such as Rocks, Tree, Walls) and their Attributes?

(That's my next job)

i have issues adding animations on maps

---------- Post Merged at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:00 PM ----------

been busy a bit by adding some korean maps on holley and works sweet, some maps refurbished with my map maker

hope in 2days i can come back and finish the map maker

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
i have issues adding animations on maps

---------- Post Merged at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:00 PM ----------

been busy a bit by adding some korean maps on holley and works sweet, some maps refurbished with my map maker

hope in 2days i can come back and finish the map maker

Nice, but I don't see map files for the Latest Korean Client, just a large Map.dat file, I'll assume they compressed and put them in one file.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Nice, but I don't see map files for the Latest Korean Client, just a large Map.dat file, I'll assume they compressed and put them in one file.

use totalcommander to decompress them ( open Map.dat ) :lemo:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
FYI map.dat is simply zip compression, and can be opened with anything.

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Have you created the "templates" for the Objects (Such as Rocks, Tree, Walls) and their Attributes?

(That's my next job)

I was playing with the crystal editor to grab objects from existing maps to create templates for the objects... I had to redo the code for it to work, just create some code so when you click+drag on the map it creates a selection area and save everything inside the area as an object, then you would need to open it up to clean any unwanted parts from the object that were also selected... but it is far quicker this way than manually building the object templates from the tiles

should be easy for you to do in your editor

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Just another teaser :p

wrYvz5r.png

Still working on my templates, takes a while :(