play server for 10+ years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loliance

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2017
Probably the stupidest thread I've saw in my life.

@Chris.. i like you man, but you cant deny you often say bad things during events to zed, keep it in PMs away from Zed's eyes and definitely don't global it.. this was the straw to break the camels back and definitely not the first incident, just please calm down.. making a thread like this only makes it worse I imagine zed would of unbanned you within an hour if you acted respectful and apologized... I'm sure zed will agree that 80% of the time you're a real asset to the server, someone who helps his members a lot more than any other mafia member but the other 20% of the time you can be really annoying :P

I too did not see value to the event but didn't slate the GM as 1. i appreciate his effort.. we had many years on zentaur without events in the past due to toxic players complaining and 2. it was designed for lower levels.. not players like me and you who can easily make famepoints elsewhere.
Forum PM Zed in the morning and perhaps he will give you an apology back, this escalated much too far on both ends to spill out onto here.

@Angelis why are you even talking here? This doesn't concern you... Zed did everything possible to try to accommodate you into the server so don't blame him for what happened, you have personal disputes with a lot of Zentaurs playerbase including many with the person you're siding with right now. I have no problem with you as you have never done anything to me, but don't just chip in to stir the pot, this doesn't involve you and by involving yourself you're just provoking hate on you.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Let's all sit back and enjoy this... make what you wish of the server.. people will always disagree either move on or don't.

[video=youtube;xAfqGroGqK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAfqGroGqK8[/video]
[video=youtube;G5imYt1zTgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5imYt1zTgA[/video]

Nice Videos :)

tendedmanta

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 12, 2016
Probably the stupidest thread I've saw in my life.

@Chris.. i like you man, but you cant deny you often say bad things during events to zed, keep it in PMs away from Zed's eyes and definitely don't global it.. this was the straw to break the camels back and definitely not the first incident, just please calm down.. making a thread like this only makes it worse I imagine zed would of unbanned you within an hour if you acted respectful and apologized... I'm sure zed will agree that 80% of the time you're a real asset to the server, someone who helps his members a lot more than any other mafia member but the other 20% of the time you can be really annoying :P

I too did not see value to the event but didn't slate the GM as 1. i appreciate his effort.. we had many years on zentaur without events in the past due to toxic players complaining and 2. it was designed for lower levels.. not players like me and you who can easily make famepoints elsewhere.
Forum PM Zed in the morning and perhaps he will give you an apology back, this escalated much too far on both ends to spill out onto here.

@Angelis why are you even talking here? This doesn't concern you... Zed did everything possible to try to accommodate you into the server so don't blame him for what happened, you have personal disputes with a lot of Zentaurs playerbase including many with the person you're siding with right now. I have no problem with you as you have never done anything to me, but don't just chip in to stir the pot, this doesn't involve you and by involving yourself you're just provoking hate on you.

dude i appreciate EVERYTHING zed does on server atleast hes tryin to keep things fresh shows hes tryin but i seriously wasnt tryin to boycott i was happily chopping chests for the famepoints lol ive told zed delete char is fine i come to terms wiv him banning my char but why ban xstasy???? she done nothing shes been in oasis n her lappy keeps losin wifi wen she goes in kitchen so loggin in n out all time

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
About angelis :

she is decent person but usually takes things way to personal and to heart, players seen how angelis reacted on their jokes/pokes and they keep pushed her

---------- Post Merged at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:23 AM ----------

ill apologise to get xstasy her character back as for mine zed u can do as u please wiv it like i told u i dont even live wiv xstasy anymore so cant see why u need punish her for my actions

you played on xstasy and notnow, dont use your wife like this

accept your punishment

#10days

tendedmanta

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 12, 2016
About angelis :

she is decent person but usually takes things way to personal and to heart, players seen how angelis reacted on their jokes/pokes and they keep pushed her

rite im sorry for blowin all this outta proportion i shudda just walked away n calmed down b4 posting on here and shud really think b4 i global tbh maybe nxt time i shud pm u over features that been added b4 spamming in chat

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Any Mod want to lock this topic, Chris didn't know that was you OMG zed xstasy is a peaceful player

I Feel both you guys should hug it out, tomorrow is a different day, the sun will be shining and we all will be sitting in doors playing mir drinking redbull and having a hot pocket life is GODD

#Free-xstasy

[video=youtube;W5FfJ89rGPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc[/video]

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i dont need this **** advertising for my server

specially one saying that im a money grabber, i chose a side, the side to be fair - from first launch on zentaur and even after 11 years, i keep have players that play my server and enjoy my work, i do and keep server for players, not for money

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
@Fusion so when you coming back? Mafia needs members so I can have yet again a challenge at Wars

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Zedina, I have locked the thread.

Seem's you like using the report post button on threads which seem to criticize you and possibly your team.

Me personally I don't like donating to servers just for these reasons, Spending 3k in donations does show commitment but doesn't make you special in anyway.

Reactions: Martyn
Status
Not open for further replies.