play server for 10+ years

Status
Not open for further replies.

tendedmanta

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 12, 2016
play a private server for 10+ years spend on 1 character alone £3000 and get spoken to by GM like this

dont mind spendin money just ask for little respect for my years of loyalty to 1 server seems to be targetting the same players from 1 guild including makin comments about their kids because he has ******** page

Attachments

• SCREEN0002.JPG
    SCREEN0002.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 145

chilli

LOMCN Rookie
May 11, 2017
That's disgusting from a GM that's meant to be impartial

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
I no that feeling why do u think aao not there any more the abuse is so bad that it actually classed as cyber bulling but I get slated on here to so normally don't say anything I've 1000 sreenies like this

Sent from my Lenovo A916 using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I added MirCoins from chests to trade for rnadom change of Tonics

you say my idea is **** and slated me on global

---------- Post Merged at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:13 PM ----------

And you spent nothing, your friends donated for you

chilli

LOMCN Rookie
May 11, 2017
The GM has favourites and allows it all when he should be impartial but seems he wants to be friends with certain people , and those are the ones that donate to the server . Have played many years and love it when he says there's new maps ! To then learn they are maps from previous years just re used . Advertises events that don't happen which is annoying . Yet is on the game joining in with the abuse

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The GM has favourites and allows it all when he should be impartial but seems he wants to be friends with certain people , and those are the ones that donate to the server . Have played many years and love it when he says there's new maps ! To then learn they are maps from previous years just re used . Advertises events that don't happen which is annoying . Yet is on the game joining in with the abuse

Do i even know you? you not even played my server, you not know me

What maps i re-used ? are you dumb?

Reactions: taifun

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
well hes just banned my account and my partners account yet she has done nothing except be nice to him lol

you speak about me? you speak about abuse?

remember when you put all mafia on angelis to troll her and slate? OH NO YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS THROW ROCKS AND PUT THE FAIL ON OTHERS

tendedmanta

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 12, 2016
i dont need money, just the necessary to keep server alive

i never forced no one to donate, i never forced players to be friend with me for donations

i didnt say i u forced me to donate i donate because i enjoyed the server.
i asked for more information on these mircoins and got told u get certain items which u get from your online bonus so imo this a useless feature to me and so wot if ppl wanna donate for me this time around wots it to do wiv u??

you dont like stuff so u ban the person lol still dont see why u ban another character which isnt mine that is not involved ban me for all i care

---------- Post Merged at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:31 PM ----------

you speak about me? you speak about abuse?

remember when you put all mafia on angelis to troll her and slate? OH NO YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS THROW ROCKS AND PUT THE FAIL ON OTHERS

and you still slag angelis off in gloab and find it funny LOL wot did u do wen i showed u proof of abuse and death threats??? gave me a chat ban cos u was so far up their arse it was hysterical

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016

I agree with u tbh but as soon as there **** he PMS u saying he don't like them then tell u how to wind them up like me kept telling me mafia was gunna join the new server I joined and abuse me his word was they coming for u looool well zed even come on 1 of the servers I was playing slated me then sent other ppl to slate me but I still kept quiet well like I say I don't care any more I was in hospital at Xmas and still got accused of taking ppl from zent well tbh NO I didn't ZED made ppl leave can't blame any1 else I no ile get **** for this post but tbh some1 need to open there mouth ppl who play will find out and for those who will slate me on here I've got proof to back it up so no need saying it doesn't happen even Tod me sej was going round slating me now ppl might actually believe me sorry guys but now I no it not just me zed does this to

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i didnt say i u forced me to donate i donate because i enjoyed the server.
i asked for more information on these mircoins and got told u get certain items which u get from your online bonus so imo this a useless feature to me and so wot if ppl wanna donate for me this time around wots it to do wiv u??

you dont like stuff so u ban the person lol still dont see why u ban another character which isnt mine that is not involved ban me for all i care

---------- Post Merged at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:31 PM ----------

and you still slag angelis off in gloab and find it funny LOL wot did u do wen i showed u proof of abuse and death threats??? gave me a chat ban cos u was so far up their arse it was hysterical

do you know definiton of the word " boycott " ?

its when you push others opinions to change something
you sayd repetately on global that my idea is **** and the coins are worthless while other players been happy that a new system been added

tendedmanta

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 12, 2016
do you know definiton of the word " boycott " ?

its when you push others opinions to change something
you sayd repetately on global that my idea is **** and the coins are worthless while other players been happy that a new system been added

ok definition of boycott

[h=3]boycott/ˈbɔɪkɒt/
[/h]
verb

1. withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.

1. noun
a punitive ban on relations with other bodies, cooperation with a policy, or the handling of goods.
i have never tried boycotting i give feedback like others do and u just reply wiv i boycott slate etc blah blah blah ive seen members give alot more abuse in global about you and about other things and u dont batter an eyelid?

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
I agree with u tbh but as soon as there **** he PMS u saying he don't like them then tell u how to wind them up like me kept telling me mafia was gunna join the new server I joined and abuse me his word was they coming for u looool well zed even come on 1 of the servers I was playing slated me then sent other ppl to slate me but I still kept quiet well like I say I don't care any more I was in hospital at Xmas and still got accused of taking ppl from zent well tbh NO I didn't ZED made ppl leave can't blame any1 else I no ile get **** for this post but tbh some1 need to open there mouth ppl who play will find out and for those who will slate me on here I've got proof to back it up so no need saying it doesn't happen even Tod me sej was going round slating me now ppl might actually believe me sorry guys but now I no it not just me zed does this to

angelis did u ever ask yourself why so many ppl dont like u ? if 1 or 2 players dont like u they might have some problemes. but when 50 -60-70-80-100 players dont like u and they are happy cose u left server u should start asking yourself if the problem is not on you.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.