play server for 10+ years

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
angelis did u ever ask yourself why so many ppl dont like u ? if 1 or 2 players dont like u they might have some problemes. but when 50 -60-70-80-100 players dont like u and they are happy cose u left server u should start asking yourself if the problem is not on you.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Not really spart tbh as it is only few as so many ask me to come bk even zed so no like u all don't see the side of abuse on there even u pm me telling me no to be a good girl and turn into a bitch but tbh that isn't me I just kept my gob shut even told ile never play another server in peace well I am in peace and enjoying what I'm doing I could post all screenies on here from every 1 but ppl can decide for them self as its game not real life and if nothing else I learnt from zentaur that I'm not gunna be bullied any more when a server becomes worse than cyber bulling and makes u ill its time to move that's what I've done love Mir but over last 2 years learnt a lot ty all xxx

Sent from my Lenovo A916 using Tapatalk

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
ok definition of boycott

boycott/ˈbɔɪkɒt/

verb

1. withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.

1. noun
a punitive ban on relations with other bodies, cooperation with a policy, or the handling of goods.
i have never tried boycotting i give feedback like others do and u just reply wiv i boycott slate etc blah blah blah ive seen members give alot more abuse in global about you and about other things and u dont batter an eyelid?

Just want to say Zed does try keep everyone happy on server and he does not understand that he cant do this but he does try,
he takes a lot of **** from players i was 100% the worse when i was playing we had full blown fights were i told him to **** himself etc but he will all ways try talk it out and try fix are issues

I don't think running a server is easy i would say its even harder for Zed as he is active everyday and gets spamed with PM's, people crying about someone said bad words to them its a lose lose

I cant see what was said on the screen but i cant see Zed being hateful to players he will give you **** when you piss him off but things do settle down and he is good at moving past it

P.S Zed stop trying to keep everyone happy that's a losing battle

#BringMafiaBack

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Just want to say Zed does try keep everyone happy on server and he does not understand that he cant do this but he does try,
he takes a lot of **** from players i was 100% the worse when i was playing we had full blown fights were i told him to **** himself etc but he will all ways try talk it out and try fix are issues

I don't think running a server is easy i would say its even harder for Zed as he is active everyday and gets spamed with PM's, people crying about someone said bad words to them its a lose lose

I cant see what was said on the screen but i cant see Zed being hateful to players he will give you **** when you piss him off but things do settle down and he is good at moving past it

P.S Zed stop trying to keep everyone happy that's a losing battle

#BringMafiaBack

dear fusion you just one of few players that see the wide angle not just the center point of a picture

i sacrifcied my personal time and had chances to lose job too because of server... let's not say the server but the community i love and try keep them together and form a server that never been before
yes some times we had verbal battles but you and me was both grown mans and know wich whas the limit between us

right know im typing this reply by tears of sadness because one player i knew for long time started to slate and boycott my server

i miss you some times fusion(sunshine) :cheerful:

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
Not really spart tbh as it is only few as so many ask me to come bk even zed so no like u all don't see the side of abuse on there even u pm me telling me no to be a good girl and turn into a bitch but tbh that isn't me I just kept my gob shut even told ile never play another server in peace well I am in peace and enjoying what I'm doing I could post all screenies on here from every 1 but ppl can decide for them self as its game not real life and if nothing else I learnt from zentaur that I'm not gunna be bullied any more when a server becomes worse than cyber bulling and makes u ill its time to move that's what I've done love Mir but over last 2 years learnt a lot ty all xxx

lou we been enemies and friends and we played many servers together. you get **** from players on every server we played together and my advice for u was to become a bitch and pay back with same coin. i think this was a friendly one just think about ;)
and btw cyberb bullie its something else then get slated into a game

Last edited:

tendedmanta

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 12, 2016
hes wot the screen shows he says in pm ill link chatlog of wot i said in global about mircoins so u can all make up ur mind

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.JPG
    New Bitmap Image.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 68

chilli

LOMCN Rookie
May 11, 2017
So two players banned ? Yet swearing etc allowed

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
This is your account for events :

(!)Felwinter:so a useless feature wen get that log off online bonus ?

and its just a thing, i can ride with you on your small mind game and find atleast 20 globals when you boycott me or my work

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
lou we been enemies and friends and we played many servers together. you get **** from players on every server we played together and my advice for u was to become a bitch and pay back with same coin. i think this was a friendly one just think about ;)
and btw cyberb bullie its something else then get slated into a game
Yes u are right spart we have been friend and enemy in game as for cyber bulling google it as I've already been told I've got case but as it stand right now I'm a grown woman with children and a grandchild I don't need to have this abuse in my r/l so best thing is walk away just like I did but still get threatening messages thew messenger so for me I am happy now I don't take game outside game but it is getting to much to see now thank u peace best way to be

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
Yes u are right spart we have been friend and enemy in game as for cyber bulling google it as I've already been told I've got case but as it stand right now I'm a grown woman with children and a grandchild I don't need to have this abuse in my r/l so best thing is walk away just like I did but still get threatening messages thew messenger so for me I am happy now I don't take game outside game but it is getting to much to see now thank u peace best way to be

a grown woman? you sit playing legend of mir for 15 hours a day, try grow up some more.

tendedmanta

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 12, 2016
dear fusion you just one of few players that see the wide angle not just the center point of a picture

i sacrifcied my personal time and had chances to lose job too because of server... let's not say the server but the community i love and try keep them together and form a server that never been before
yes some times we had verbal battles but you and me was both grown mans and know wich whas the limit between us

right know im typing this reply by tears of sadness because one player i knew for long time started to slate and boycott my server

i miss you some times fusion(sunshine) :cheerful:

known me for years maybe but u never ever spoke to me like this and tbh i dont think you the real zed like u say we had major differences but u always took time to sit and speak to me and iron out differences ive tried helping u wiv stuff spent many a day running tech support for members. Tbh zed youve changed and not for the better now u listen to same ppl in game which altho u havent realised it are ruining ur server to benefit themselves alot of ppl made this server a business for themselves and u havent realised it yet u have gone from 120+ online daily to average of 40 and soon be less wiv way things going tbh i dont really care if u delete my account but why delete xstasy who is nothing to do wiv me i dont even share the same address wiv her anymore nor do i use her character like we use to i only do forum pms as she still hasnt got forum account from the verification part

Tuffin

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 5, 2017
a grown woman? you sit playing legend of mir for 15 hours a day, try grow up some more.
HAHAHA omg so bloody true !!

---------- Post Merged at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:58 PM ----------

known me for years maybe but u never ever spoke to me like this and tbh i dont think you the real zed like u say we had major differences but u always took time to sit and speak to me and iron out differences ive tried helping u wiv stuff spent many a day running tech support for members. Tbh zed youve changed and not for the better now u listen to same ppl in game which altho u havent realised it are ruining ur server to benefit themselves alot of ppl made this server a business for themselves and u havent realised it yet u have gone from 120+ online daily to average of 40 and soon be less wiv way things going tbh i dont really care if u delete my account but why delete xstasy who is nothing to do wiv me i dont even share the same address wiv her anymore nor do i use her character like we use to i only do forum pms as she still hasnt got forum account from the verification part
you mean people like cerb who sold items for rlc instead of giving them to members gtfo mate:loyal::loyal::loyal:

---------- Post Merged at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:00 PM ----------

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
im sorry but 'fk off you troll' 'you start to piss me off' is hardly anything to get worked up over? seems like crying over **** all really

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
And u no me in real life like I said if I'm playing 15 hours a day u must be on watching me but thought u went to work but look like u just stalk me wondered how long it would be before u made comment about me just because a char is on doesn't mean the person is like u can see on any server my chars are on and yes grown woman with 3 daughters and granddaughter I'm not some snotty teenager ty give me a bit of respect

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
go sit in your chair and play mir for another 15 hours, instead of leaving your cave too see day light.

Tuffin

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 5, 2017
And u no me in real life like I said if I'm playing 15 hours a day u must be on watching me but thought u went to work but look like u just stalk me wondered how long it would be before u made comment about me just because a char is on doesn't mean the person is like u can see on any server my chars are on and yes grown woman with 3 daughters and granddaughter I'm not some snotty teenager ty give me a bit of respect

you don't deserve respect you act like ur an angel but yet you give out just as much abuse jibjab so please leave this post and return to that other server ur now infesting with your nab guild

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Let's all sit back and enjoy this... make what you wish of the server.. people will always disagree either move on or don't.

[video=youtube;xAfqGroGqK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAfqGroGqK8[/video]
[video=youtube;G5imYt1zTgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5imYt1zTgA[/video]

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

all servers had/have ups and downs

but the difference betwen me and you is that "i dont wash my laundry in public "

i will stop reply on this topic, is just a butt**** person who got banned because instead of chilling out due many warns of boycots , he chose to ultimate slate me and my server

peace out

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
Like I said on first post ide get slated on here glad u proved me right just proves u no nothing can be a keyboard war but I'm the 1 laughing any way got things to do enjoy arguing with yourself have fun with the pixcel u think is real life

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
Like I said on first post ide get slated on here glad u proved me right just proves u no nothing can be a keyboard war but I'm the 1 laughing any way got things to do enjoy arguing with yourself have fun with the pixcel u think is real life

my couple of hours a day, compared to your 15 hours a day would make it more obvious that you are infact the one who thinks pixels are real....

tendedmanta

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 12, 2016
ill apologise to get xstasy her character back as for mine zed u can do as u please wiv it like i told u i dont even live wiv xstasy anymore so cant see why u need punish her for my actions

Status
Not open for further replies.